Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:36 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Wow look at that runtime - bedtime watching for me!

Sent from Topic'it App

3TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:04 pm

jess terry

jess terry
Love it! Embarassed

Always had time for wee Jimbo.

4TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:11 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
So it's not a podcast after all. unsure

5TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:20 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
A very excellent production. Well done to all involved.

6TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:07 pm

The Toad

The Toad
Marvellous. Kudos to the Club.

7TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:42 pm

stalkton

stalkton
I’m enjoying it but will see the rest tomorrow.

Sent from Topic'it App

8TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:54 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Screen13

9TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:09 pm

tubby

tubby
Just listened to the whole thing and recommend it

Sent from Topic'it App

10TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:41 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Not my thing. Podcasts are as boring as reading books.

11TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:34 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Screen15

12TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:56 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
No brainer for me - has to be the young bucks! Very Happy

13TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:18 pm

MANGLETON

Yes we’ve heard the oldies time after time

Sent from Topic'it App

14TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I'd rather see us getting the likes of Mcgraw, Lilley, Alexander etc.

No disrespect but what are Lyon and Strapp going to talk about? Fingering wee Shania in the bike shed.

15TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:01 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:I'd rather see us getting the likes of Mcgraw, Lilley, Alexander etc.

No disrespect but what are Lyon and Strapp going to talk about? Fingering wee Shania in the bike shed.
heard it was actually blind man's buff Rolling Eyes

16TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:08 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
weemanTon wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I'd rather see us getting the likes of Mcgraw, Lilley, Alexander etc.

Is it true you once bumped into wee Shania and got a right crack in the head? Laughing

17TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:18 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
weemanTon wrote:

Is it true you once bumped into wee Shania and got a right crack in the head? Laughing
shut it banana heid

18TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Edwards

Edwards
Oh dear - this'll soon be as bad as the other one! thumbs down

19TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:47 pm

bunter

bunter
Edwards wrote:Oh dear - this'll soon be as bad as the other one! thumbs down
That would be quite an achievement SIR! big grin

20TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Screen18

21TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Brilliant. Dying to find out about wee Shania.

22TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:11 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Watch you don’t stain they nice blue trousers now

Sent from Topic'it App

23TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:42 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I don't get what all the excitement is for podcasts with our own current players is. That should be standard for a club season after season.

24TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:59 pm

stuarton

stuarton
Quick Draw wrote:I don't get what all the excitement is for podcasts with our own current players is. That should be standard for a club season after season.
Your spot on.

25TonTalk -  The Club 'Podcast'. Empty Re: TonTalk - The Club 'Podcast'. on Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:27 pm

LadyHail

LadyHail
stuarton wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:I don't get what all the excitement is for podcasts with our own current players is. That should be standard for a club season after season.
Your spot on.
You're clown

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum