GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAD BASTARDS?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51BAD BASTARDS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:57 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Mr Rae or to be more precise the respected Rae family own every last piece of Greenock Morton and we’ll you know it Mr Bravo

Sent from Topic'it App

52BAD BASTARDS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:02 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Mr Bravo 😂

Sent from Topic'it App

53BAD BASTARDS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:10 pm

Delton

Delton
I suppose it’s our club in so much as MCT is getting shares and a place on the board and the Trust shares have still to be divvied up - No?

Sent from Topic'it App

54BAD BASTARDS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:18 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
RSlicker wrote:Mr Rae or to be more precise the respected Rae family own every last piece of Greenock Morton and we’ll you know it Mr Bravo

Sent from Topic'it App

I think you'll find that the only person with significant control of GMFC and GC is either Mr Rae or the Rae family as a unit.

55BAD BASTARDS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:55 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
RSlicker wrote:Mr Rae or to be more precise the respected Rae family own every last piece of Greenock Morton and we’ll you know it Mr Bravo

Sent from Topic'it App

I think you'll find that the only person with significant control of GMFC and GC is either Mr Rae or the Rae family as a unit.
You tell 'em JB! bounce

56BAD BASTARDS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Indeed JB. Funny that 'the family' didn't mind the three year plan in Crawfords first year.

57BAD BASTARDS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:01 pm

MidTon

MidTon
Quick Draw wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Indeed JB. Funny that 'the family' didn't mind the three year plan in Crawfords first year.
Depends if you want to believe the Telly drivel and the brown nosers or just open your eyes. Rae done an about turn as soon as him and the other weans were certain Maw wouldn't/couldn't stop them. rolls eyes

58BAD BASTARDS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:00 pm

IonaCourt

So much speculation so little information

Sent from Topic'it App

59BAD BASTARDS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:23 pm

FTW

Been a closed shop since the day Rae bought it.. They just need to fart and the fluffers dance to attention

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum