Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.


You are not connected. Please login or register

BAD BASTARDS?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
stalkton wrote:
The Toad wrote:Good grief - Douglas Rae ran up a huge debt to GC with his hobby and the minute his son tries to sort things out sensibly he's pilloried. Disgusting. [smiley]https://7img.net/users/4212/18/67/69/smiles/2958079284.gif[/smiley]
Fans are just fed up with bulshit and lies. Their opinions are just as worthwhile as Raes

Sent from Topic'it App

I don't think the are fed up with all the bullshit. The problem with Morton fans is they get new leases of life every so often for no apparent reason, There's one just now because we play wee diddy Arbroath on Saturday. It'll be back to normal if we don't come away with a win.

27BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:18 pm

Clydeview2

Clydeview2
Johnny Bravo wrote:
stalkton wrote:
The Toad wrote:Good grief - Douglas Rae ran up a huge debt to GC with his hobby and the minute his son tries to sort things out sensibly he's pilloried. Disgusting. [smiley]https://7img.net/users/4212/18/67/69/smiles/2958079284.gif[/smiley]
Fans are just fed up with bulshit and lies. Their opinions are just as worthwhile as Raes

Sent from Topic'it App

I don't think the are fed up with all the bullshit. The problem with Morton fans is they get new leases of life every so often for no apparent reason, There's one just now because we play wee diddy Arbroath on Saturday. It'll be back to normal if we don't come away with a win.
True but not the whole story. The hardcore would cheer the fucking Titanic right into that iceberg! The ones with brains jumped ship long ago! rolls eyes

28BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:13 am

SPIKE


Johnny Bravo wrote:
RSlicker wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:There's no argument that the club was Dougie's hobby. There's also no argument that Crawford prefers golf. What there is argument about is who is pulling the strings. Crawford says its the 'family' but the only change in either GMFC or GC is Mrs Rae has now become the only person with power. For some reason that's never been brought up but it's there in black and white for all to see. I don't make a habit of calling anyone a liar without cast iron evidence but it does begin to look like Crawford has been telling fibs.
When did Mr Rae tell any fibs?

It's easy to tell when Mr Rae tells fibs, his lips move.

and when he has others fib for him.

29BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:02 am

Alf Hucker

Alf Hucker
SPIKE wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
RSlicker wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:There's no argument that the club was Dougie's hobby. There's also no argument that Crawford prefers golf. What there is argument about is who is pulling the strings. Crawford says its the 'family' but the only change in either GMFC or GC is Mrs Rae has now become the only person with power. For some reason that's never been brought up but it's there in black and white for all to see. I don't make a habit of calling anyone a liar without cast iron evidence but it does begin to look like Crawford has been telling fibs.
When did Mr Rae tell any fibs?

It's easy to tell when Mr Rae tells fibs, his lips move.

and when he has others fib for him.
Never! affraid

30BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:30 am

theduffer

theduffer
The Toad wrote:Good grief - Douglas Rae ran up a huge debt to GC with his hobby and the minute his son tries to sort things out sensibly he's pilloried. Disgusting. thumbs down
Croak off! rolls eyes

31BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:16 pm

erskine

erskine
Most people seem agreed that Mr Rae hasn't been very honest, and when folk tell lies they lose trust. Not nice at all.

32BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:11 pm

bunter

bunter
bastardo wrote:Just seen a good post elsewhere slamming the Rae family for pulling the plug but are they really bastards or is the 'Ton burden too much for the big company?
They really are bastards.

33BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:07 pm

the undertaker

the undertaker
erskine wrote:Most people seem agreed that Mr Rae hasn't been very honest, and when folk tell lies they lose trust. Not nice at all.
It's not just the lying though. He's treated the fans with disdain as his father also did and there are still folk kissing his backside. thumbs down

34BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:51 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
the undertaker wrote:
erskine wrote:Most people seem agreed that Mr Rae hasn't been very honest, and when folk tell lies they lose trust. Not nice at all.
It's not just the lying though. He's treated the fans with disdain as his father also did and there are still folk kissing his backside. thumbs down

The things people do to sit at the top table.

35BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:15 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
He probably doesn't even think he's lying but not telling the truth means the same.

36BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

SPIKE


wonderton wrote:I heard that Crawford’s brother and sister are the main problem - only hearsay though. I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest                           Alice

Sent from Topic'it App

And he is not aloud to smack them into line any longer.

37BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:56 am

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
SPIKE wrote:
wonderton wrote:I heard that Crawford’s brother and sister are the main problem - only hearsay though. I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest                           Alice

Sent from Topic'it App

And he is not aloud to smack them into line any longer.
hahaha

38BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:30 am

IonaCourt


erskine wrote:Most people seem agreed that Mr Rae hasn't been very honest, and when folk tell lies they lose trust. Not nice at all.
Would you prefer the brothers grim? Mad

39BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:06 am

hoppyton

hoppyton
IonaCourt wrote:
erskine wrote:Most people seem agreed that Mr Rae hasn't been very honest, and when folk tell lies they lose trust. Not nice at all.
Would you prefer the brothers grim? Mad
Why not?

40BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
SPIKE wrote:
wonderton wrote:I heard that Crawford’s brother and sister are the main problem - only hearsay though. I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest                           Alice

Sent from Topic'it App

And he is not aloud to smack them into line any longer.

He could drive them to Carlisle and deal with them there.

41BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:23 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
wonderton wrote:I heard that Crawford’s brother and sister are the main problem - only hearsay though. I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest                           Alice

Sent from Topic'it App

And he is not aloud to smack them into line any longer.

He could drive them to Carlisle and deal with them there.
It's absolutely none of your business what the Raes do with their money and their club.

42BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
RSlicker wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
wonderton wrote:I heard that Crawford’s brother and sister are the main problem - only hearsay though. I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest                           Alice

Sent from Topic'it App

And he is not aloud to smack them into line any longer.

He could drive them to Carlisle and deal with them there.
It's absolutely none of your business what the Raes do with their money and their club.

*Our club

43BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:49 pm

cloch

cloch
Sadly it's NOT our club JB although I understand exactly where you're coming from. There are plenty of examples of benign owners incorporating fans onto the board actively and even transferring ownership to fans' consortia. That could never happen with the Raes at the helm because, like it or not, they ARE bad bastards.

44BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:56 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
cloch wrote:Sadly it's NOT our club JB although I understand exactly where you're coming from. There are plenty of examples of benign owners incorporating fans onto the board actively and even transferring ownership to fans' consortia. That could never happen with the Raes at the helm because, like it or not, they ARE bad bastards.

I disagree cloch. Without the fans, clubs at this level cease to exist.

45BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:05 pm

cloch

cloch
Johnny Bravo wrote:
cloch wrote:Sadly it's NOT our club JB although I understand exactly where you're coming from. There are plenty of examples of benign owners incorporating fans onto the board actively and even transferring ownership to fans' consortia. That could never happen with the Raes at the helm because, like it or not, they ARE bad bastards.

I disagree cloch. Without the fans, clubs at this level cease to exist.
Without customers a corner shop fails. That doesn't mean the customers own it JB!

46BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
cloch wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
cloch wrote:Sadly it's NOT our club JB although I understand exactly where you're coming from. There are plenty of examples of benign owners incorporating fans onto the board actively and even transferring ownership to fans' consortia. That could never happen with the Raes at the helm because, like it or not, they ARE bad bastards.

I disagree cloch. Without the fans, clubs at this level cease to exist.
Without customers a corner shop fails. That doesn't mean the customers own it JB!

You're splitting hairs now mate.

47BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:10 pm

The Toad

The Toad
Johnny Bravo wrote:
cloch wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
cloch wrote:Sadly it's NOT our club JB although I understand exactly where you're coming from. There are plenty of examples of benign owners incorporating fans onto the board actively and even transferring ownership to fans' consortia. That could never happen with the Raes at the helm because, like it or not, they ARE bad bastards.

I disagree cloch. Without the fans, clubs at this level cease to exist.
Without customers a corner shop fails. That doesn't mean the customers own it JB!

You're splitting hairs now mate.
Bollocks! Too many fans with skewed ideas that they own clubs. They're just paying customers and if they don't like the show they aren't obliged to attend.

48BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
The Toad wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
cloch wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
cloch wrote:Sadly it's NOT our club JB although I understand exactly where you're coming from. There are plenty of examples of benign owners incorporating fans onto the board actively and even transferring ownership to fans' consortia. That could never happen with the Raes at the helm because, like it or not, they ARE bad bastards.

I disagree cloch. Without the fans, clubs at this level cease to exist.
Without customers a corner shop fails. That doesn't mean the customers own it JB!

You're splitting hairs now mate.
Bollocks! Too many fans with skewed ideas that they own clubs. They're just paying customers and if they don't like the show they aren't obliged to attend.

So what do you think would happen if all the fans didn't like the show and stayed away?

49BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:40 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Stop trolling JB! If you own a business that depends on custom you still own it if it goes bust because the customers fuck off. Do you think they’ll stump up to pay the creditors aye right matey

Sent from Topic'it App

50BAD BASTARDS? - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:42 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
stalkton wrote:Stop trolling JB!

Sent from Topic'it App

How very dare you. Laughing

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum