GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAD BASTARDS?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1BAD BASTARDS? Empty BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:57 am

bastardo

bastardo
Just seen a good post elsewhere slamming the Rae family for pulling the plug but are they really bastards or is the 'Ton burden too much for the big company?

2BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:13 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
I think the truth lies half roads. If there was a will to run things efficiently I'm guessing Golden Casket could easily carry the Club forward financially. Apparently there isn't, and the Club has just been dumped.

3BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:21 am

big sandy

big sandy
Businessmen generally are bastards - simples! 😇

Sent from Topic'it App

4BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:36 am

stalkton

stalkton
Wish I knew what’s really going on. Scott was a shit but at least he didn’t kid on otherwise

Sent from Topic'it App

5BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:54 am

Tomton

Tomton
Maybe not bad bastards but there's a singular lack of integrity about the whole thing. Talk about Chinese whispers! :|

6BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:30 am

willowman

willowman
Three Rae weans pissin' all over their father's love and joy - common knowledge down the Willow.

Cheers Jim

7BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:54 am

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
Tomton wrote:Maybe not bad bastards but there's a singular lack of integrity about the whole thing. Talk about Chinese whispers! :|
Agree! The first story was that MCT was to 'save' the club - next it was going to ADD to the budget and get quality into the squad - now we don't know whether we're coming or going. Can't help feeling Graham's been conned and he's too proud to admit it.

8BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:48 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
There's no argument that the club was Dougie's hobby. There's also no argument that Crawford prefers golf. What there is argument about is who is pulling the strings. Crawford says its the 'family' but the only change in either GMFC or GC is Mrs Rae has now become the only person with power. For some reason that's never been brought up but it's there in black and white for all to see. I don't make a habit of calling anyone a liar without cast iron evidence but it does begin to look like Crawford has been telling fibs.

9BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:37 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Johnny Bravo wrote:There's no argument that the club was Dougie's hobby. There's also no argument that Crawford prefers golf. What there is argument about is who is pulling the strings. Crawford says its the 'family' but the only change in either GMFC or GC is Mrs Rae has now become the only person with power. For some reason that's never been brought up but it's there in black and white for all to see. I don't make a habit of calling anyone a liar without cast iron evidence but it does begin to look like Crawford has been telling fibs.
When did Mr Rae tell any fibs?

10BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:14 pm

baker street

baker street
bastardo wrote:Just seen a good post elsewhere slamming the Rae family for pulling the plug but are they really bastards or is the 'Ton burden too much for the big company?
As somebody else said, honesty would go a long way. When you're promised a fresh start and a three year plan which just disappears with no clear explanation you're entitled to think 'Bad bastard'.

11BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:58 pm

Edwards

Edwards
RSlicker wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:There's no argument that the club was Dougie's hobby. There's also no argument that Crawford prefers golf. What there is argument about is who is pulling the strings. Crawford says its the 'family' but the only change in either GMFC or GC is Mrs Rae has now become the only person with power. For some reason that's never been brought up but it's there in black and white for all to see. I don't make a habit of calling anyone a liar without cast iron evidence but it does begin to look like Crawford has been telling fibs.
None that I can remember! Only a short time ago folk were falling over each other to thank the Rae family for saving our club from extinction. Seems to me that they are the two faced bastards! thumbs down

12BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:35 pm

Taggart

Taggart
Edwards wrote:
RSlicker wrote:
None that I can remember! Only a short time ago folk were falling over each other to thank the Rae family for saving our club from extinction. Seems to me that they are the two faced bastards! thumbs down
BAD BASTARDS? Screen13

13BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:17 pm

teeTon

teeTon
An 'early bird' season ticket initiative was launched on the back of a three year plan to reach target Premiership, and then ditched without explanation. If the Chairman is unwilling to spend on the club (while blaming his sibs) why did he lie in the first place?

It's surely time for a change of ownership.

14BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:29 pm

stalkton

stalkton
teeTon wrote:An 'early bird' season ticket initiative was launched on the back of a three year plan to reach target Premiership, and then ditched without explanation. If the Chairman is unwilling to spend on the club (while blaming his sibs) why did he lie in the first place?

It's surely time for a change of ownership.
If Rae junior had come clean when his father died folk would have understood. Instead he bulshitted the fans so he’ll mend him

Sent from Topic'it App

15BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:34 pm

kidston

kidston
bastardo wrote:Just seen a good post elsewhere slamming the Rae family for pulling the plug but are they really bastards or is the 'Ton burden too much for the big company?
Bastards!

16BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:32 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
RSlicker wrote:

It's easy to tell when Mr Rae tells fibs, his lips move.

17BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Archieton

Archieton
Like most people I know, I was very impressed by Crawford Rae at the time of his father's death. There was a lovely eulogy and a promise that he would honour the old boy by returning Morton to the top flight. Instead he's got a charity champion collecting alms for the stricken club and is blaming everybody and everything else for a plight entirely of the Rae family's making.
It's not a nice time to be a 'Ton fan.

18BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:20 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
You can go over this week in week out but the fact of the matter is Morton will go nowhere with the current owners, whoever they claim to be.

19BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:49 pm

JCB

JCB
Golden Casket is still a profitable company despite 'losses' sustained by Morton F.C.

Instead of respecting his father, acknowledging a loyal fan base, and trying to maximise income at the Club while maintaining a credible presence in Scottish football, Crawford Rae has CHOSEN to wash his hands of it.

He is indeed a lying bastard I.M.H.O. thumbs down

20BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:19 pm

Tomton

Tomton
The sooner Rae disappears the better. We may have to accept a lean period until a genuinely interested party becomes involved, but I don't believe we are necessarily destined for the 'seaside leagues'.

21BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:29 pm

The Toad

The Toad
Good grief - Douglas Rae ran up a huge debt to GC with his hobby and the minute his son tries to sort things out sensibly he's pilloried. Disgusting. thumbs down

22BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:37 pm

peejay

peejay
The Toad wrote:Good grief - Douglas Rae ran up a huge debt to GC with his hobby and the minute his son tries to sort things out sensibly he's pilloried. Disgusting. thumbs down
Glance in the mirror for disgusting horny! batman

23BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:38 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
cool thread hahahahaha

24BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:50 pm

stalkton

stalkton
The Toad wrote:Good grief - Douglas Rae ran up a huge debt to GC with his hobby and the minute his son tries to sort things out sensibly he's pilloried. Disgusting. [smiley]https://7img.net/users/4212/18/67/69/smiles/2958079284.gif[/smiley]
Fans are just fed up with bulshit and lies. Their opinions are just as worthwhile as Raes

Sent from Topic'it App

25BAD BASTARDS? Empty Re: BAD BASTARDS? on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:56 pm

wonderton

wonderton
I heard that Crawford’s brother and sister are the main problem - only hearsay though. I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest Alice

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum