Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORTON v DUNFERMLINE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:51 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
Ramsbottom - oh dear.

77MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:09 am

bastardo

bastardo
TonInDubai wrote:Ramsbottom - oh dear.
howler

78MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:33 pm

SpaTon

SpaTon
You could call the whole game that tbh!

79MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:44 pm

wombleton

wombleton
Enjoyed the pie but in fairness I was famished!

80MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:55 pm

bunnyrooney

bunnyrooney
Fucking terrible - jesus that attempt by Ramsbottom was the cream on the cake

81MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:10 pm

BarrTon

BarrTon
We're still in the top half of the league but I can't help thinking how we played against Thistle in the second half and comparing it to that stuff and we just seem to have fallen to pieces. Hoppy's got two weeks to take stock and hopefully get us back on track moving into the second quarter.

82MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:13 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
BarrTon wrote:We're still in the top half of the league but I can't help thinking how we played against Thistle in the second half and comparing it to that stuff and we just seem to have fallen to pieces. Hoppy's got two weeks to take stock and hopefully get us back on track moving into the second quarter.

Is there even such a thing as a top half in a league of ten? Technically there is but we're only slightly closer to the promotion play offs than we are to the relegation ones. At this stage of the season the league positions can change very easily.

83MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:18 pm

feeney

feeney
Johnny Bravo wrote:
BarrTon wrote:We're still in the top half of the league but I can't help thinking how we played against Thistle in the second half and comparing it to that stuff and we just seem to have fallen to pieces. Hoppy's got two weeks to take stock and hopefully get us back on track moving into the second quarter.

Is there even such a thing as a top half in a league of ten? Technically there is but we're only slightly closer to the promotion play offs than we are to the relegation ones. At this stage of the season the league positions can change very easily.
We'll be in the top four by Christmas.

84MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:28 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
feeney wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

It only matters where we are come May.

85MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:15 pm

The Toad

The Toad
feeney wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I agree. We've had a wee flat spell and are about to pick up.

86MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:31 pm

tonto

tonto
The Ton should never be in this league in the first place. Long passed time for change.

87MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:42 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
tonto wrote:The Ton should never be in this league in the first place. Long passed time for change.

Yes. We've been passed by many on their way up and only a few on their way down. We simply failed in the 90's when everyone was breaking the bank to succeed.

88MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:46 pm

houston

houston
Blade Runner wrote:
tonto wrote:The Ton should never be in this league in the first place. Long passed time for change.

Yes. We've been passed by many on their way up and only a few on their way down. We simply failed in the 90's when everyone was breaking the bank to succeed.
Yes BR - incredible to see Ferranti Thistle beating Celtic 2-0 while we have to rely on loans from them.

89MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:33 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
JIMBO - POST MATCH.

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

90MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:01 pm

houston

houston
Interesting, if nothing more!

91MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:35 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Maybe it's just me but every time I see Jimbo i can't help but think of Adolf Hitler.

92MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 4 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:58 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:Maybe it's just me but every time I see Jimbo i can't help but think of Adolf Hitler.
It's just you! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum