Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORTON v DUNFERMLINE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:03 pm

bigsanny

bigsanny
We can't get any worse. Will go 2-2

52MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:29 am

MuesliTon

MuesliTon
My first post and I think we'll win. That's all!

53MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:07 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Screen12

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

54MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Admin wrote:MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Screen12

Ooft. jacket back off and cosy on down with Jeff this afternoon I think.

What the actual fuck is that team all about Hoppy? Shocked

55MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:16 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Hopkin has now officially lost it. No idea what he's trying to achieve with that line-up. Beginning to wonder if he knows what he's doing any more.

56MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:18 pm

Taggart

Taggart
Bizarre - but knowing our form we'll probably scoosh it! Razz

57MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:41 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
The usual gibbering from the usual suspects! Mr. Hopkin's the Manager for goodness sake!

58MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:12 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
A very welcome point in the end but don't be fooled, that was brutal stuff.

59MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
By Kheredine Idessane

BBC Scotland

6 hours agoFrom the sectionScottish Championship
Share this page
Jim McAlister's injury-time goal rescued a point for Morton after Andy Ryan's late strike had Dunfermline on course for a rare Scottish Championship win.

Substitute Ryan struck on 87 minutes from close range to put the Fifers on course for the three points.

But seven minutes later McAlister scored his first goal in three years to salvage a draw for the hosts.

Morton sit fifth in the standings while Dunfermline now languish in 11th.

Having had a second-half goal disallowed, Morton's morale may well have hit rock-bottom with just three minutes left of normal time when keeper Sam Ramsbottom could only parry Kevin Nisbet's hook-shot to the waiting Ryan, who couldn't miss from close range.

Dunfermline's dreams dashed, then, of pocketing a win bonus, and they might feel hard done to when they reflect on efforts cleared off the line from Nisbet and defender Lewis Martin, although the same happened to the home side's Chris Millar before the break.

Before Dunfermline's late strike, the home substitute Cameron Salkeld was adjudged to have pushed full-back Josh Edwards into the net for what would probably have been an own goal, had it been allowed to stand. But in the end, not too many complaints from either side about having to share the spoils amid all the late, late drama.

Greenock Morton captain Jim McAlister: "I think it's my first goal since scoring for Blackpool in the League Cup about three years ago. So it's not something I'm familiar with but you'll take it."

Dunfermline manager Stevie Crawford: "We're disappointed that we've not turned our goal into three points. I think in four of the draws we've had this season, we've been up in three of the games so it's something we can work on and try to get better at."
MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Screen13
MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Screen14

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

60MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:44 pm

Russellton

Can't say I enjoyed that too much even if my prediction was correct. We desperately need a goalie!

61MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:47 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Russellton wrote:Can't say I enjoyed that too much even if my prediction was correct. We desperately need a goalie!

And a manager, a right back, a left back, a striker and a new Board.

62MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:56 pm

baker street

baker street
Well that's us home again after a dismal afternoon. Still sitting in the top half of the league but as my older boy said 'We were jammy'. I see the crowd listed at 1690. There must surely be a joke there somewhere!

63MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:20 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Well here we are in October stuck in the middle of the Scottish second tier after a truly horrible game of football and with no real prospect for improvement.

Anybody want to convert that pledge tonight? Quality squad  - aye right!

Is there a polite way to say 'get to fuck Rae'?

64MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:21 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Only Arbroath to go in this quarter. Only a win there is acceptable now. Tough shout though, even if they have lost three on the bounce.

65MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:23 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Tomton wrote:Well here we are in October stuck in the middle of the Scottish second tier after a truly horrible game of football and with no real prospect for improvement.

Anybody want to convert that pledge tonight? Quality squad  - aye right!

Is there a polite way to say 'get to fuck Rae'?

Won't do any good mate, it hasn't for years so why should he hear the fans now. Sadly he'll be here until he decides to go.

66MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:30 pm

donut

I do nut think we are getting promoted this year.

67MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:31 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
donut wrote:I do nut think we are getting promoted this year.

You don't say Einstein. Laughing

68MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Fed up with this team now. We need change and we need it now.

69MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:58 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
donut wrote:I do nut think we are getting promoted this year.
shut yer cake hole! Very Happy

70MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:30 pm

cowalton

cowalton
A lot of harsh words tonight but were still in the top half of the table.

71MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:33 pm

cloch

cloch
cowalton wrote:A lot of harsh words tonight but were still in the top half of the table.
Yes we are and if we beat Arbroath in a fortnight we could even go into the playoff position.

Must say though it was brutal this afternoon. How is the club ever going to increase gates with rubbish like that on show?

72MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:00 pm

vaperton

vaperton
That was chronic today. Hoppy needs to take a long hard look at himself

73MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:09 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Will wait for highlights but that sounds pretty brutal

Sent from Topic'it App

74MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:03 am

wonderton

wonderton
Why do we do it? Swapped a shift to watch that nonsense. I feel cheated.

Alice.

75MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNFERMLINE on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:55 am

stalkton

stalkton
wonderton wrote:Why do we do it? Swapped a shift to watch that nonsense. I feel cheated.

Alice.
Nearly done the same Alice seems like I dodged a bullet. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum