Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'SACK THE BOARD'.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:48 am

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Never mind sack the board, I wonder if the kitman has a bet on his own sacking. Got to be a good bet that.

52'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:00 pm

Archieton

Archieton
Blade Runner wrote:Never mind sack the board, I wonder if the kitman has a bet on his own sacking. Got to be a good bet that.
Wee Andy's been around the Club for as long as I can remember. Pretty shocked by all of this tbh.

53'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:57 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
Archieton wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:Never mind sack the board, I wonder if the kitman has a bet on his own sacking. Got to be a good bet that.
Wee Andy's been around the Club for as long as I can remember. Pretty shocked by all of this tbh.
Yip - never tires of playing with my tail! Rolling Eyes

54'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:40 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
It's the only piece of tail he gets Cappie.

55'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:18 pm

stalkton

stalkton
You keep trying JB 😂

Sent from Topic'it App

56'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
JB is very trying. 🤣

57'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:33 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Quick Draw wrote:JB is very trying. 🤣
👍

Sent from Topic'it App

58'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:23 am

fatsyb

fatsyb
[quote="cappiecat"]
Yip - never tires of playing with my tail! [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/smiley]
I heard he’s not into pussies!

Sent from Topic'it App

59'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:34 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
LadyHail wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:
stalkton wrote:Fire the board 😂

Sent from Topic'it App

Firing squad?
Petrol and a box of matches!
Your very funny wee man! 🐰

He's not. He's just wee.

60'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:58 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Read ma siggy an' cringe microbawz 🐰

61'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:43 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
weemanTon wrote:Read ma siggy an' cringe microbawz 🐰

Away and kick yourself in the head weeman. Laughing

62'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:20 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Ffs your a laugh an a half banana heid😂

Sent from Topic'it App

63'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Tealeaf

Tealeaf
Banana heid! clown

64'SACK THE BOARD'. - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:55 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Haha JBs a good laugh actually

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum