GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'SACK THE BOARD'.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:16 am

cumbraeTon

cumbraeTon
Seen this tweeted yesterday but how can you when Crawford Rae holds all the aces?

What get's my goat is all the lies about a quality squad getting built with extra cash and if we scrape three points next time the telly and MCT and the club twitter will be full blast again. Sick of us fans getting treated like shit tbh.

2'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:41 am

baker street

baker street
How much do those people think it costs to take two adults and two children all the way from Glasgow to Dundee and back, and pay in and buy food and refreshments, only to be served up that unacceptable rubbish? What right does Mr Rae think he has to hang onto the Club if he won't fund it properly? MCT should NEVER have been needed in the first place and now looks like a joke in very bad taste - and YES - I'm going to put my name to this.

Willie ('Sherlock') Holmes.

3'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:14 am

houston

houston
baker street wrote:How much do those people think it costs to take two adults and two children all the way from Glasgow to Dundee and back, and pay in and buy food and refreshments, only to be served up that unacceptable rubbish? What right does Mr Rae think he has to hang onto the Club if he won't fund it properly? MCT should NEVER have been needed in the first place and now looks like a joke in very bad taste - and YES - I'm going to put my name to this.

Well said Sir! It's all very well for the hard core lads who travel (and get a wee drink) on the supporters' buses etc., but the Club is frightening away families I.M.O. An afternoon at the cinema is far more attractive than the stuff we're being asked to watch.

4'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:16 am

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
I'm not sure when we next go to Tannadice but when we do, the club should be laying on free buses for any fan who wants to go.

They won't though, they just don't care.

5'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:52 pm

toddyton

toddyton
Some good points being made here. There never seems to be any 'family' chat on the old forum.

6'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:07 pm

donut

toddyton wrote:Some good points being made here. There never seems to be any 'family' chat on the old forum.

I do nut think the old forum is a very friendly place.

7'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:14 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
donut wrote:
toddyton wrote:Some good points being made here. There never seems to be any 'family' chat on the old forum.

I do nut think the old forum is a very friendly place.

shut yer cake hole Very Happy

8'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:57 pm

hoppyton

hoppyton

What do you expect from a bunch of weans? Rolling Eyes

9'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:41 pm

big sandy

big sandy
Weans those days have so much to choose from and they're NOT going to choose to watch the kind of rubbish that was served up yesterday, but as somebody already said, the Board doesn't seem to care.

10'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:55 pm

HEN

HEN
Do you rubbish the staff in Poundland because the offerings are cheap and nasty? They're only doing a job to the best of their ability for a meagre wage.

The buck stops at Crawford Rae - not at Hoppy and the squad.

11'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:11 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
HEN wrote:Do you rubbish the staff in Poundland because the offerings are cheap and nasty? They're only doing a job to the best of their ability for a meagre wage.

The buck might stop at the Chairman but it starts at the players and manager. It might be a meagre wage but it's a similar wage to teams that are around us in the league.

12'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:14 pm

HEN

HEN
Johnny Bravo wrote:
HEN wrote:Do you rubbish the staff in Poundland because the offerings are cheap and nasty? They're only doing a job to the best of their ability for a meagre wage.

The buck might stop at the Chairman but it starts at the players and manager. It might be a meagre wage but it's a similar wage to teams that are around us in the league.
Aye, and five of them are below us! Rolling Eyes

13'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:35 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
HEN wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Don't worry Hen, they'll soon be above us.

14'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:37 pm

MANGLETON

Johnny Bravo wrote:
HEN wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I think your just a troll JB! Rolling Eyes

15'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:40 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
MANGLETON wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
HEN wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I think you're deluded. Say what you think, not what people tell you to think.

16'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:49 pm

MANGLETON

Johnny Bravo wrote:
MANGLETON wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
HEN wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Yes agree but you've got nothing good to say about anything

17'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:53 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
MANGLETON wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
MANGLETON wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
HEN wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

This is a Morton forum. Morton haven't been in the top tier for over 30 years, they flop at every attempt to gain promotion, they very rarely beat anyone they're not expected to beat, our Chairman wants the money back that his family spunked away, our fans are now throwing their lose change into the player budget pot. What is there to say good things about?

18'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:55 pm

MANGLETON

Johnny Bravo wrote:
MANGLETON wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
MANGLETON wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
HEN wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

This is a Morton forum. Morton haven't been in the top tier for over 30 years, they flop at every attempt to gain promotion, they very rarely beat anyone they're not expected to beat, our Chairman wants the money back that his family spunked away, our fans are now throwing their lose change into the player budget pot. What is there to say good things about?
Can't argue with any of that but still think it must hurt you to smile! bounce

19'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:58 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
'SACK THE BOARD'. 492ful10

20'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:00 pm

MANGLETON

Johnny Bravo wrote:'SACK THE BOARD'. 492ful10
🐰

21'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:18 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:'SACK THE BOARD'. 492ful10
Ugly cunt! Cool

22'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:18 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Yer maw thinks differently weeman. ;)

23'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:22 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:Yer maw thinks differently weeman. ;)
she's deid Laughing

24'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:29 pm

cumbraeTon

cumbraeTon
houston wrote:
baker street wrote:How much do those people think it costs to take two adults and two children all the way from Glasgow to Dundee and back, and pay in and buy food and refreshments, only to be served up that unacceptable rubbish? What right does Mr Rae think he has to hang onto the Club if he won't fund it properly? MCT should NEVER have been needed in the first place and now looks like a joke in very bad taste - and YES - I'm going to put my name to this.

Well said Sir! It's all very well for the hard core lads who travel (and get a wee drink) on the supporters' buses etc., but the Club is frightening away families I.M.O. An afternoon at the cinema is far more attractive than the stuff we're being asked to watch.

Yes - agree with both points. 'Bring a friend' was never good enough but at least Douglas Rae spent money on the squad.

25'SACK THE BOARD'. Empty Re: 'SACK THE BOARD'. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:54 pm

peejay

peejay

no shit sherlock! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum