Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:58 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
TonInDubai wrote:There is indeed a horrible smugness about everything at Cappielow those days. Talk about polishing a keech! Oh dear.

It's the single most thing they look for when employing people.

77DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:00 pm

Tomton

Tomton
What are folk supposed to expect of Hopkin and his players? You only get what you pay for.

Rae has openly said he's spending buttons and MCT has nowhere nearly filled the gap. We're destined to mid table misery (or worse) until the club changes hands.

78DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:06 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
Tomton wrote:What are folk supposed to expect of Hopkin and his players? You only get what you pay for.

Rae has openly said he's spending buttons and MCT has nowhere nearly filled the gap. We're destined to mid table misery (or worse) until the club changes hands.
Gourlay steps up.

79DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:28 pm

Tomton

Tomton
cappiecat wrote:
Tomton wrote:What are folk supposed to expect of Hopkin and his players? You only get what you pay for.

Gourlay steps up.
Less of the sarcasm cat. It may be obvious to you (and me) but if you read the regular splashes in the Greenock Telegraph and that thoroughly embarrassing hype from McLennan & Co you'd think we were set for a glorious promotion.

80DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:51 pm

cowalton

cowalton
Call me a happy clapper if you want but I've been a Morton supporter for nearly sixty years and seen a lot worse. Were in the top half of the table and if we beat Dunfermline next week could be back in the top four.

81DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:04 pm

stalkton

stalkton
cowalton wrote:Call me a happy clapper if you want but I've been a Morton supporter for nearly sixty years and seen a lot worse. Were in the top half of the table and if we beat Dunfermline next week could be back in the top four.
Your a happy clapper mate!

82DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:35 pm

Taggart

Taggart
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:There is indeed a horrible smugness about everything at Cappielow those days. Talk about polishing a keech! Oh dear.

It's the single most thing they look for when employing people.
Hawke's legacy. Rolling Eyes

83DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:38 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Screen18

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

84DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:53 pm

erskine

erskine
Well, well, the nice new user friendly forum doesn't seem like a very nice place tonight. I'm sure everybody at Cappielow is doing their very best and you just get bad days like today. We never pretended to have United's squad did we?

85DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:06 pm

baker street

baker street
That's the last away game the Holmes family will be taking in for some time to come. A total embarrassment almost from the first kick of the ball. I feel sorry for the kids.

86DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:20 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
erskine wrote:Well, well, the nice new user friendly forum doesn't seem like a very nice place tonight. I'm sure everybody at Cappielow is doing their very best and you just get bad days like today. We never pretended to have United's squad did we?

Seems we 'just get bad days like today' every second week.

87DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:40 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
erskine wrote:Well, well, the nice new user friendly forum doesn't seem like a very nice place tonight. I'm sure everybody at Cappielow is doing their very best and you just get bad days like today. We never pretended to have United's squad did we?

Seems we 'just get bad days like today' every second week.
Shut it grumpytits! Very Happy

88DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:56 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
It's just been one of those days when impatient people want to hurt others but I'm sure Mr Hopkin has a master plan.

89DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:33 am

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
These pumpings must be taking their toll on our players confidence. Next two games should be very winnable, anything less than 6 points and we'll be one of the favourites for relegation.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee.

90DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:10 pm

Wylie

Wylie
Will be interested to see the highlights. Seems the defence and goalie were all over the place.

91DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:22 pm

flipper

flipper
Flippin' hell. £24* to see that garbage.

*£24 also gets you 14 double cheeseburgers.

92DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:34 pm

The Toad

The Toad
flipper wrote:Flippin' hell. £24* to see that garbage.

Yes - it's an awful lot to pay to watch your team getting mauled.

93DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:18 pm

stuarton

stuarton
The Toad wrote:

Your spot on there horny.

94DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:56 pm

hoppyton

hoppyton

You only get what you pay for.

Why can folk not see that? I suppose the silent majority can, but they have just disappeared. Truth is that we're still on a shoestring budget (with or without MCT money) and we're sitting in the top half of the league.

95DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:23 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
stuarton wrote:
The Toad wrote:

do you work in a circus?

96DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 am

nickr

nickr
weemanTon wrote:
stuarton wrote:
The Toad wrote:

do you work in a circus?
Do you? Laughing

97DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:29 pm

hammy

hammy
Watching Alloa v Dundee United. Did that lot really put six past us?

98DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:46 pm

baker street

baker street
hammy wrote:Watching Alloa v Dundee United. Did that lot really put six past us?
Alloa have a goalkeeper! Razz

99DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:56 pm

richton

Well done the wasps!

100DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON - Page 4 Empty Re: DUNDEE UNITED v MORTON on Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:15 pm

wonderton

wonderton
baker street wrote:
hammy wrote:Watching Alloa v Dundee United. Did that lot really put six past us?
Alloa have a goalkeeper! Razz
Yes, that boy was excellent tonight.

Alice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum