Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORTON v DUNDEE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:09 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Am pished and happy.

52MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:03 pm

baker street

baker street
An enjoyable day out for the Holmes family. Long may it continue.

53MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:22 am

stalkton

stalkton
Dreamt we beat United 2-1 with goals from McGraw and Lilley

Sent from Topic'it App

54MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:15 am

bunter

bunter
suttons nearly as old as them Laughing

55MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:15 am

eraser

eraser
bunter wrote:suttons nearly as old as them Laughing

Good one mate! Never made the game but hoping highlights are ok. Might get over to tannadice. cheers

56MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:48 am

cassidy

cassidy
eraser wrote:
bunter wrote:suttons nearly as old as them Laughing

Good one mate! Never made the game but hoping highlights are ok. Might get over to tannadice. cheers
Am hoping to hop along too! 🐰

57MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:34 pm

masterton

masterton
Will be a difficult match but nobody's unbeatable. We've not got the greatest squad but Hoppy does get them playing for each other.

58MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:19 pm

everTon

Don't know what to think yet. Most of my mates are the same.

59MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:25 pm

hammy

hammy
I enjoyed that game!

60MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:32 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I missed the game yesterday. To be fair, I missed yesterday. Just gained consciousness to here we won. Wow.

61MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:17 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:I missed the game yesterday. To be fair, I missed yesterday. Just gained consciousness to here we won. Wow.
Thought it was you we stepped over on the way to the game JB! Very Happy

62MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:28 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
weemanTon wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I missed the game yesterday. To be fair, I missed yesterday. Just gained consciousness to here we won. Wow.

Haha. Your wee legs aren't big enough to step over me weeman.

63MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:57 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
weemanTon wrote:

Haha. Your wee legs aren't big enough to step over me weeman.
Sleep

64MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:38 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Great result and at this point of the season the way we get the points doesn't matter. Winning ugly beats losing with style any day of the week. Can't complain about our home record, Hoppy needs to get to grips with away games, and quick.

65MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:28 am

stuarton

stuarton
Quick Draw wrote:Great result and at this point of the season the way we get the points doesn't matter. Winning ugly beats losing with style any day of the week. Can't complain about our home record, Hoppy needs to get to grips with away games, and quick.
Your spot on again!

66MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:38 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
We'll have the highlights up just as soon as they're available. Meanwhile, here's the official match report.
MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Screen13

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

67MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:27 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
stuarton wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:Great result and at this point of the season the way we get the points doesn't matter. Winning ugly beats losing with style any day of the week. Can't complain about our home record, Hoppy needs to get to grips with away games, and quick.
Your spot on again!

*You're

68MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE on Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:15 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
MORTON v DUNDEE - Page 3 Screen16

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum