Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morton Club Together.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:47 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Aye one member one vote, as long as you vote how they tell you to vote. Laughing

52Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:53 pm

Wylie

Wylie
Quick Draw wrote:Aye one member one vote, as long as you vote how they tell you to vote. Laughing

We never suspected that Rae senior would piss on the fans but by God his son has taken it to a new level. McLellan and his buddies are just poor deluded fools imo

53Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:42 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I'd like to think that MCT will make public just how many pledgers have gone the full road with this. Failure to be transparent with all this could turn out to be their biggest failure.

54Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:35 am

JCB

JCB
Johnny Bravo wrote:I'd like to think that MCT will make public just how many pledgers have gone the full road with this. Failure to be transparent with all this could turn out to be their biggest failure.
Disagree! If you want to know their business, put your money where your nose is!

55Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:06 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Johnny has a point though JCB. If they are trying to encourage new pledgers, they need to tell them where their money is going to go.

56Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:18 am

JCB

JCB
Quick Draw wrote:Johnny has a point though JCB. If they are trying to encourage new pledgers, they need to tell them where their money is going to go.
They DO! You're suggesting that the public should be told. It's none of their bloody business!

57Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:36 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
JCB wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:Johnny has a point though JCB. If they are trying to encourage new pledgers, they need to tell them where their money is going to go.
They DO! You're suggesting that the public should be told. It's none of their bloody business!
Bollocks! We've had enough secret society shit from the club and the Trust for nearly twenty years. Keep it out in the open and folk will be more tempted to join.

58Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:47 am

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
Johnny Bravo wrote:I'd like to think that MCT will make public just how many pledgers have gone the full road with this. Failure to be transparent with all this could turn out to be their biggest failure.
Away and bile yer heid! Razz

59Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:14 am

stalkton

stalkton
PLEDGERTON wrote:
Away and bile yer heid! Razz
Ha ha - that's one of my maw's favourites!

60Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:14 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Agreed. I pledged (quite a bit) and chucked it when I saw those Ts and Cs. It's nothing more than a gift to Crawford Rae if you ask me.

61Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:11 pm

theduffer

theduffer
MCT's done their bit so far. Up to the Club now.

62Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:09 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
EXACTLY - fed up with folk trying to pick holes in Graham's scheme. Nothing is perfect but the money's in the Club's bank and the spotlight should now be on the Club.

63Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:25 pm

toddyton

toddyton
That's something that everybody I've spoken to agrees on. MCT's maybe not perfect but the money's been raised. Time for the Club to honour all the hard work that's been put in.

64Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:39 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I see there's still no sign of anyone from MCT on the board. That was one of the big things for them, without it they can't keep an eye on the fans investments.

65Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:58 pm

toddyton

toddyton
You seem determined to pick holes in MCT or am I misjudging you?

66Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:39 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
toddyton wrote:You seem determined to pick holes in MCT or am I misjudging you?

It's in my nature toddy. If nobody questions stuff like this, people get complacent, then they begin to make mistakes, then nobody gives a s**t.

67Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:46 pm

toddyton

toddyton
Right enough, the Morton Trust immediately springs to mind. £120k of fans money utterly wasted and the poor sods who 'loaned' it are too embarrassed to say a dicky bird!

68Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:44 am

stalkton

stalkton
big brother put in a grand! Refuses to talk about it Laughing

69Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:50 pm

Wylie

Wylie
I know of four guys who chipped in a total of three grand. They all drink in the same pub and once(after a game) we were all in at the same time. Some of the stuff about the Trust was unrepeatable!

70Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:53 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I know of a guy who tried to get his money back but was told he could only get it if he could prove he was in financial hardship. Not much of a 'loan' that.

71Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Wylie

Wylie
YIP - at least with MCT you can give them the fingers if they fuck up.

72Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:54 pm

JCB

JCB
Another week and no signings with the money in the bank. The pledgers must surely feel a bit cheated already.

73Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:28 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
JCB wrote:Another week and no signings with the money in the bank. The pledgers must surely feel a bit cheated already.
Yes and no. We got off with it yesterday and the Hiobs game buys us time but no signings by the Thistle game and questions will be getting asked

74Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:17 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
We'll be fine with Mr McLennan absolute gent by all accounts

75Morton Club Together. - Page 3 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Just had a look at the MCT website. No recent updates and no new information on what happens next. I get it that if you're a 'member' you'll be getting updates in private but they really should be promoting it on every social platform until every fan has signed up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum