Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morton Club Together.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:11 am

The Toad

The Toad
Clownshoes wrote:
The Toad wrote:
PLEDGERTON wrote:I just can’t understand why folk are so bloody nasty about Graham. I’m bitterly disappointed with the end product but he’s surely put heart and soul into it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Graham is a gent

Sent from Topic'it App

Agent Graham. I like it.
There's always a smartass. No

202Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Just checked the MCT website.

As expected, no change. Carry on.

203Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:21 pm

LadyHail

LadyHail
Johnny Bravo wrote:Just checked the MCT website.

As expected, no change. Carry on.
Miaow! Laughing

204Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:16 pm

the welshman

the welshman
PLEDGERTON wrote:I just can’t understand why folk are so bloody nasty about Graham. I’m bitterly disappointed with the end product but he’s surely put heart and soul into it.

Sent from Topic'it App
He's coming over as a snake-oil pedlar and folk are pissed off. MCT is fucked and Rae is laughing all the way to the bank.

205Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:08 pm

peejay

peejay

Sent from Topic'it App
Probably because the guy comes over as a total dick

Sent from Topic'it App

206Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:50 pm

everTon

YIP - a dick who promised the earth to Crawford Rae in exchange for 'celeb' status and has turned out to be a total wanker.

207Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:55 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
everTon wrote:YIP - a dick who promised the earth to Crawford Rae in exchange for 'celeb' status and has turned out to be a total wanker.
Bet you wouldn’t say that to his face😂

Sent from Topic'it App

208Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:56 pm

everTon

cappiecat wrote:
everTon wrote:YIP - a dick who promised the earth to Crawford Rae in exchange for 'celeb' status and has turned out to be a total wanker.
Bet you wouldn’t say that to his face😂

Sent from Topic'it App
Don't be so sure pussy cat!

209Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:02 pm

bastardo

bastardo
Said from the very start that MCT was a joke and a disaster waiting to happen. Still can't work out if Rae conned motorgob or vice versa mind you.

210Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:58 pm

JJB

It's at least put some money into the squad and what's wrong with that?

211Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:59 pm

connellton

JJB wrote:It's at least put some money into the squad and what's wrong with that?
Nothing at all. There’s an incredible lack of respect on here for a guy who has gone to inordinate lengths to help the club he loves. Bloody keyboard warriors!

Sent from Topic'it App

212Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:12 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
connellton wrote:
JJB wrote:It's at least put some money into the squad and what's wrong with that?
Nothing at all. There’s an incredible lack of respect on here for a guy who has gone to inordinate lengths to help the club he loves. Bloody keyboard warriors!

Sent from Topic'it App

You could argue, easily, that he's made no difference at all to the team. The only people he's helped are the club owners, who are already very wealthy people. Once the money has started coming in he's virtually disappeared from the spotlight, it's no surprise then that fans have big doubts about him now.

213Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:47 am

Branchy

Quick Draw wrote:
connellton wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

You could argue, easily, that he's made no difference at all to the team. The only people he's helped are the club owners, who are already very wealthy people. Once the money has started coming in he's virtually disappeared from the spotlight, it's no surprise then that fans have big doubts about him now.

nobody really knows what to think yet mate. If the squad does start to move up the table they'll be claiming the credits though for certain.

214Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:17 pm

cloch

cloch
Quite entitled to take credit if we do well

Sent from Topic'it App

215Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:23 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I see Graham McLennan has finally been listed as a club director at Companies House.

216Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:07 am

houston

houston
Johnny Bravo wrote:I see Graham McLennan has finally been listed as a club director at Companies House.
Up there along with Jim McColl, Stuart Duncan, and Nick Robinson as the Rae's latest piss pot! Rolling Eyes

217Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:06 pm

Delton

Delton
Seems just about right mate

Sent from Topic'it App

218Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Screen13

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

219Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:23 pm

vaperton

vaperton
Happy clappy bum chum bash! puke

Seen it before with the Trust when things get tight - have a kid-on open show for those and such as those. BOAK

220Morton Club Together. - Page 9 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:03 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Well done MCT. Hold it at a place where it's almost impossible to get home from on public transport at 9pm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum