Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morton Club Together.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:21 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
the welshman wrote:
Tomton wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:To be fair to Dean, he only does the bidding for MCT. He shouldn't even be on the Leadership Team, he lives on the other side of the World.

A powerful force it seems!
Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Screen19
They would be better employed doing can collections on Sinclair St every home game.

I'd be surprised if many of the LT even go to Cappielow. I know of at least three of them who are Celtic fans.

152Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:41 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
Blade Runner wrote:
the welshman wrote:
Tomton wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:To be fair to Dean, he only does the bidding for MCT. He shouldn't even be on the Leadership Team, he lives on the other side of the World.

A powerful force it seems!
Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Screen19
They would be better employed doing can collections on Sinclair St every home game.

I'd be surprised if many of the LT even go to Cappielow. I know of at least three of them who are Celtic fans.
hahaha

153Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:09 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
weemanTon wrote:Oh dear, JB and QD - a pair of girning faced saddos! Laughing

Shut it weedick.

154Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:11 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
weemanTon wrote:Oh dear, JB and QD - a pair of girning faced saddos! Laughing

Shut it weedick.
jealous too! Rolling Eyes

155Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:50 pm

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
A sincere question to any MCT folk on this message board. Are you not embarrassed this evening by the ridiculous hype regularly published on your behalf?

156Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:05 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
TonInDubai wrote:A sincere question to any MCT folk on this message board. Are you not embarrassed this evening by the ridiculous hype regularly published on your behalf?
Embarrassed? That lot would sook Rae's dick if he asked them to! Sleep

157Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:16 pm

stalkton

stalkton
cappiecat wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:A sincere question to any MCT folk on this message board. Are you not embarrassed this evening by the ridiculous hype regularly published on your behalf?
Embarrassed? That lot would sook Rae's dick if he asked them to! Sleep
Aye and fight each other to get in first! Shocked

158Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:31 pm

Taggart

Taggart
BREAKING NEWS!

Thanks to MCT cash the club has been able to purchase zimmer frames for Sutton, McAlister, and Millar.

159Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:07 pm

baker street

baker street
Paint that one rosy Mr McLennan.

160Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:18 pm

SpaTon

SpaTon
Thinking of pulling my pledge tbh. All well intentioned but adding quality to the squad's a sick joke.

161Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:21 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I expect there will be a few cancelling that direct debit tonight.

162Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:42 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:I expect there will be a few cancelling that direct debit tonight.
Writing their letters to Santa more like! bounce

163Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:09 am

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
I'm still embarrassed this morning TID. It just looks more and more like we've bailed the Chairman out with a cash donation, and nothing to show for it.

I decided to let mine run till the next window closes but could well lose patience before then.

164Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:26 am

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Johnny Bravo wrote:I expect there will be a few cancelling that direct debit tonight.

Doubt it. This will end up like the Trust memberships, people just forget about it and it keeps coming out their account, it's only a tenner.

165Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:09 pm

Wylie

Wylie
Blade Runner wrote:

Doubt it. This will end up like the Trust memberships, people just forget about it and it keeps coming out their account, it's only a tenner.

Exactly what happened mate. Just the price of a packet of fags.

166Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:10 pm

donut

Wylie wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

I do nut smoke. It's the price of a box of Krispy Kreme.

167Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:13 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
donut wrote:
Wylie wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

I do nut smoke. It's the price of a box of Krispy Kreme.

shut yer cake hole Very Happy

168Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:59 pm

hoppyton

hoppyton
PLEDGERTON wrote:
I'm still embarrassed this morning TID. It just looks more and more like we've bailed the Chairman out with a cash donation, and nothing to show for it.

I decided to let mine run till the next window closes but could well lose patience before then.

Either Mr McLennan is in cahoots with Rae or he's been taken for a ride. I suspect it's the second. pale

169Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:53 pm

peejay

peejay
hoppyton wrote:
PLEDGERTON wrote:

Either Mr McLennan is in cahoots with Rae or he's been taken for a ride. I suspect it's the second. pale
Don't see them bummin' there load on the MCT site about yesterday's fantastic victory

170Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:12 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
peejay wrote:
hoppyton wrote:
PLEDGERTON wrote:

Don't see them bummin' there load on the MCT site about yesterday's fantastic victory
hahaha

171Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:08 pm

eraser

eraser
hoppyton wrote:
PLEDGERTON wrote:

Not so sure about that. Just TOO fucking cosy for my liking. Twisted Evil

172Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:54 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
MCT are claiming that shares have been exchanged and MCT have secured the 15% shares. Also saying that Graham McLennan has been appointed a club director.

I can see no evidence of any of that officially from the club, either on their website or on Companies House.

173Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:23 pm

bunter

bunter
What's the difference between 100 'Ton shares and a £1 coin?

The second is worth more than 50p! bounce

174Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:02 pm

bigsanny

bigsanny
Quick Draw wrote:MCT are claiming that shares have been exchanged and MCT have secured the 15% shares. Also saying that Graham McLennan has been appointed a club director.

I can see no evidence of any of that officially from the club, either on their website or on Companies House.
I can see no evidence of my £20 a month making any difference either.

Folk are going to start pulling the plug if you aks me.

175Morton Club Together. - Page 7 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:00 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
bigsanny wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:MCT are claiming that shares have been exchanged and MCT have secured the 15% shares. Also saying that Graham McLennan has been appointed a club director.

I can see no evidence of my £20 a month making any difference either.

Folk are going to start pulling the plug if you aks me.

Quality squad the day? MCT's a joke. Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum