Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morton Club Together.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Delton

Delton
Johnny Bravo wrote:
RSlicker wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:The club never really has announced backroom changes. I've always had the impression that they look at it like it's none of our business.
Just as it should be!

Rubbish. A football club belongs to the fans, no matter who's name is above the door.
Agreed. We should all start squatting at Fort Matilda until Rae scrubs the debt! bounce

102Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:58 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Delton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
RSlicker wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:The club never really has announced backroom changes. I've always had the impression that they look at it like it's none of our business.
Just as it should be!

Rubbish. A football club belongs to the fans, no matter who's name is above the door.
Agreed. We should all start squatting at Fort Matilda until Rae scrubs the debt! bounce  

Squats would kill me. Can I do star jumps?

103Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:20 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
hahaha

104Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:58 am

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
Almost three weeks since our money landed in Mr Rae's bank account ~£7k and so far not one solitary signing. A loan is NOT a signing. Our defence was well exposed on Saturday. We need action NOW - not after Thistle do the same.

105Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:09 am

cowalton

cowalton
Yes, Hoppy and the backroom staff have known all about the MCT money for a couple of months and the defensive frailties have been clear since the season started. Surely they must have identified targets long before now!

106Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:01 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
It's easy for them to find targets. Getting them to sign for ginger bottles is the hard part.

107Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:29 pm

big sandy

big sandy
Johnny Bravo wrote:It's easy for them to find targets. Getting them to sign for ginger bottles is the hard part.
What about the MCT dosh?

108Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:44 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
big sandy wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:It's easy for them to find targets. Getting them to sign for ginger bottles is the hard part.
What about the MCT dosh?
£6,000 into the Club's bank this weekend and the same again every month. Get those defenders signed.
Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Screen17

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

109Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:04 am

wonderton

wonderton
I just spotted that tweet and it's lovely to see our money being put to good use. Worth a mention that we were promised it would all go towards building up the team.

Alice.

110Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:00 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I wonder if we're going to be told what the MCT money has been specifically used for.

111Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:01 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:I wonder if we're going to be told what the MCT money has been specifically used for.
Players! cyclops

112Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:03 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
weemanTon wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I wonder if we're going to be told what the MCT money has been specifically used for.
Players! cyclops

Ma sides. Laughing

113Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:06 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Players! cyclops

Ma sides. Laughing
So you have a conspiracy theory JB - what a fucking surprise!

114Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:17 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Big splurge on Twitter the day

Sent from Topic'it App

115Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:58 pm

JCB

JCB
stalkton wrote:Big splurge on Twitter the day

Sent from Topic'it App
They said they would get £400k - that's nearly £17k a month and the big splurge is about £6k a month. Don't misunderstand me - I'm not knocking the McLennan fellow or the effort - but at the end of the day it's just a gift to allow the Rae family to spend less. Worthless shares and an impotent seat in the Boardroom just make it look more laughable.

BUT - I'm happy to see the squad improved. I'll be even happier when Rae packs his begging bowl and fucks off down the nineteenth hole.

116Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:52 am

the welshman

the welshman
No difference from the usual shite MCT is like collecting for barnardo

117Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:22 am

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
the welshman wrote:No difference from the usual shite MCT is like collecting for barnardo
hahaha

118Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:52 am

wonderton

wonderton
the welshman wrote:No difference from the usual shite MCT is like collecting for barnardo
That's just not true!

Alice

119Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:20 am

stalkton

stalkton
wonderton wrote:No difference from the usual shite MCT is like collecting for barnardo
That's just not true!

Alice
Where’s the quality adds then?

Sent from Topic'it App

120Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:40 pm

tonto

tonto
stalkton wrote:
wonderton wrote:No difference from the usual shite MCT is like collecting for barnardo
That's just not true!

Alice
Where’s the quality adds then?

Sent from Topic'it App
Same question everybody's asking - theres none.

121Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:54 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
MCT told me by email that their money would make the team better. Given that we've had our maximum number of loans at the club for the past umpteen years, I'm not sure where their money has been used.

122Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:34 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Could be wrong but I thought they said on their website that the money would allow quality players to be added to the squad.

123Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:51 am

toddyton

toddyton
toddyton wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:It doesn't look like the club have allowed one of the MCT guy's onto the board of directors after all. That was one of their big demands right from the start.
It wouldn't make any difference. Dougie pled for friends while pissing all over the fans and their two appointed directors. His son has taken the farce to a new level by accepting charity from said fans while still pissing all over them. The MCT money will hopefully be used honestly to bolster the squad but don't kid yourself that anybody will be able to check that out.
I make no apology for quoting myself and bringing us forward A FULL MONTH only to find that this issue is more confused than ever! It looks to me very much as though MCT set itself impossible targets which had to be met to benefit from the Club's agreements.

It's up to those who have parted with/are parting with money to take a stand.

124Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:59 pm

houston

houston
Said it before and still think the club pissed all over McLennan either that or they’re In cahoots

Sent from Topic'it App

125Morton Club Together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Morton Club Together. on Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:36 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Just heard that Graeme McLennan is a new director and attended his first board meeting last week.

Still nothing on Companies House yet though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum