Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Are You Watching?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Are You Watching? Empty What Are You Watching? on Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:46 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Just binge watched the first season of MINDHUNTER on Netflix. Looking forward to Season 2.

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2What Are You Watching? Empty Re: What Are You Watching? on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:07 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
sad sack here watching an ABBA vid! Rolling Eyes

3What Are You Watching? Empty Re: What Are You Watching? on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:01 pm

big sandy

big sandy
Just caught up on the last Antiques Road Show and more tonight. Love it.

4What Are You Watching? Empty Re: What Are You Watching? on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:51 am

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
Watched this last night with the weans!

5What Are You Watching? Empty Re: What Are You Watching? on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:02 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

6What Are You Watching? Empty Re: What Are You Watching? on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:57 pm

wonderton

wonderton
Watching this soon and then back to the real thing in the morning!

Alice.

What Are You Watching? Screen10

7What Are You Watching? Empty Re: What Are You Watching? on Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:35 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Binge watched Mindhunter on Netflix over the past week. Enjoyed it but thought season 2 could have had a better finish. Not to worry, season 3 coming soon.

8What Are You Watching? Empty Re: What Are You Watching? on Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:03 pm

justonecornetto

justonecornetto
Started 3rd Season of Atypical on Netflix and it's maintaining the high quality set in Seasons 1 and 2.

9What Are You Watching? Empty Re: What Are You Watching? on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:07 pm

banksyton

The crown

10What Are You Watching? Empty Re: What Are You Watching? on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:13 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
My wife watches all the murder programs, I reckon should could get away with murder now.

I'm currently learning to sleep with one eye open.

11What Are You Watching? Empty Re: What Are You Watching? on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:29 pm

banksyton

Are u and I sharing a wummin, please don’t say she watches all those swedish subtitled keech 🙀😂
Oh and I suffer insomnia ????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum