Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:37 pm

Russellton

We'll scoosh it as long as Ramsarse isn't in goals.

27QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Not a chance Ramsbottom will start Russ.

With Dobbie in the Queens side, I can confidently predict a back three for Morton.

28QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Blade Runner wrote:Not a chance Ramsbottom will start Russ.

With Dobbie in the Queens side, I can confidently predict a back three for Morton.
If Dobbie's playing our defence had better be well tightened up. I'm going 2-2

29QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:41 pm

wonderton

wonderton
I think we'll win. Just have a good feeling about it.

Alice.

30QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:21 am

Taggart

Taggart
we'll hump these effin sheep shaggers mon eh ton!! lol!

31QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:49 am

jess terry

jess terry
I'm hopeful they'll play Stephen at centre half which is his natural position.

32QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:27 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
jess terry wrote:I'm hopeful they'll play Stephen at centre half which is his natural position.
whats yours jessie?

33QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:44 pm

theduffer

theduffer
weemanTon wrote:
jess terry wrote:I'm hopeful they'll play Stephen at centre half which is his natural position.
whats yours jessie?

Cheeky! she's absolutely right though. Welsh is a centre half and that's where he should be played.

34QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Qostea10

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

35QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:54 pm

big sandy

big sandy
nesbit out obviously and hard to predict a lineup. Should be interesting.

36QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:14 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Could be a LONG season by the look of this

37QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Screen23

38QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:26 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Anyone remember the 2013-14 season?

Stuffed St Mirren 4-2, strolled through the League Cup to the quarter finals, won the opening league game comfortably, then............ relegated.

Somebody tell me it won't happen this year.

39QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:26 pm

JCB

JCB
Very disappointed but not entirely surprised. Last season it was a three year plan to deflect from Rae's cop-out and this year it was MCT which is looking more and more like a joke in very poor taste.

40QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:28 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
Bloody red faces all round for us. So angry and feel so cheated. Shocked

41QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:23 pm

houston

houston
Not good enough getting beaten off those bumpkins.

42QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:01 pm

masterton

masterton
What a load of rubbish and a wasted journey. It's painful being a Ton fan those days.

43QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Screen24

44QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Well I suppose McElhone isn't paid to say 'We made a complete cunt of that one'! Onward and upward.If we beat Dundee next week Hoppy will once again be King of Cappielow!

45QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:28 pm

wonderton

wonderton
wonderton wrote:I think we'll win. Just have a good feeling about it.

Alice.
OK then - I think we'll lose to Dundee! ;)

Alice

46QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:58 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
hahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum