Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:37 pm

We'll scoosh it as long as Ramsarse isn't in goals.

View user profile

27QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Not a chance Ramsbottom will start Russ.

With Dobbie in the Queens side, I can confidently predict a back three for Morton.

View user profile

28QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Blade Runner wrote:Not a chance Ramsbottom will start Russ.

With Dobbie in the Queens side, I can confidently predict a back three for Morton.
If Dobbie's playing our defence had better be well tightened up. I'm going 2-2

View user profile

29QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:41 pm

I think we'll win. Just have a good feeling about it.

Alice.

View user profile

30QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:21 am

we'll hump these effin sheep shaggers mon eh ton!! lol!

View user profile

31QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:49 am

I'm hopeful they'll play Stephen at centre half which is his natural position.

View user profile

32QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:27 pm

jess terry wrote:I'm hopeful they'll play Stephen at centre half which is his natural position.
whats yours jessie?

View user profile

33QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:44 pm

weemanTon wrote:
jess terry wrote:I'm hopeful they'll play Stephen at centre half which is his natural position.
whats yours jessie?

Cheeky! she's absolutely right though. Welsh is a centre half and that's where he should be played.

View user profile

34QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Qostea10

View user profile http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

35QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:54 pm

nesbit out obviously and hard to predict a lineup. Should be interesting.

View user profile

36QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:14 pm

Could be a LONG season by the look of this

View user profile

37QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Screen23

38QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:26 pm

Anyone remember the 2013-14 season?

Stuffed St Mirren 4-2, strolled through the League Cup to the quarter finals, won the opening league game comfortably, then............ relegated.

Somebody tell me it won't happen this year.

View user profile

39QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:26 pm

Very disappointed but not entirely surprised. Last season it was a three year plan to deflect from Rae's cop-out and this year it was MCT which is looking more and more like a joke in very poor taste.

View user profile

40QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:28 pm

Bloody red faces all round for us. So angry and feel so cheated. Shocked

View user profile

41QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:23 pm

Not good enough getting beaten off those bumpkins.

View user profile

42QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:01 pm

What a load of rubbish and a wasted journey. It's painful being a Ton fan those days.

View user profile

43QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Screen24

44QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Well I suppose McElhone isn't paid to say 'We made a complete cunt of that one'! Onward and upward.If we beat Dundee next week Hoppy will once again be King of Cappielow!

View user profile

45QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:28 pm

wonderton wrote:I think we'll win. Just have a good feeling about it.

Alice.
OK then - I think we'll lose to Dundee! Wink

Alice

View user profile

46QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:58 pm

hahaha

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum