Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:30 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Screen11

What's everybody thinking about this one?

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:43 am

stalkton

stalkton
we’ll bounce back and everybody will be happy again

3QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:51 am

erskine

erskine
I think we have to be patient, but expecting a draw at least.

4QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:25 am

Wylie

Wylie
I've still got faith in Hoppy though it could take a while to mould all those new bodies into a force. Will be happy to draw. Depends on how quick he can get a proper defence sorted out.

5QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:18 pm

bunter

bunter
2-2

6QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:20 pm

vaperton

vaperton
celtic mate says big Welsh should definately be at centre half

7QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:46 pm

cloch

cloch
We just can't defend. If that gets fixed I'll go 1-2

8QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:00 pm

tubby

tubby
They have been hopeless in attack. I'll go 1-3

9QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I guess we need to see what team Hoppy puts out before we really have an idea how the game will pan out. I've a sneaky suspicion it'll be three at the back, Welsh, Baird and Grant.

10QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:56 pm

strapton

strapton
Welsh looked a bit lost at Inverness but he's said to be a good stopper so I'd play him there with older heads giving cover (hopefully). If Hoppy gets a half decent defence organised we'll do OK but we still need a proper striker.

11QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:10 am

cowalton

cowalton
Wylie wrote:I've still got faith in Hoppy though it could take a while to mould all those new bodies into a force. Will be happy to draw. Depends on how quick he can get a proper defence sorted out.
So have I. I remember David Hopkin as a young lad in the Port High and there was a strength of character I admired. If he fails to get us a top four placing I will be surprised.

It's disgusting reading the abuse our managers and players receive elsewhere from folk who aren't fit to lace their boots.

12QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:04 am

nickr

nickr
cowalton wrote:
Wylie wrote:I've still got faith in Hoppy though it could take a while to mould all those new bodies into a force. Will be happy to draw. Depends on how quick he can get a proper defence sorted out.
So have I. I remember David Hopkin as a young lad in the Port High and there was a strength of character I admired. If he fails to get us a top four placing I will be surprised.

It's disgusting reading the abuse our managers and players receive elsewhere from folk who aren't fit to lace their boots.

If your on about the morton forum then yes it's got beyond a joke.

13QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:05 am

SpaTon

SpaTon
nickr wrote:
cowalton wrote:

If your on about the morton forum then yes it's got beyond a joke.
Empty barrels make most noise!

On topic Queens 0 Ton 4 bounce

14QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:12 am

masterton

masterton
Lets get intae they sheep humpers! :bom:

15QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:39 am

billybow

billybow
1-3

16QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:12 pm

the undertaker

the undertaker
Quite an undertaking to get that defense fixed but why not 1 - 3

17QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:48 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
ok our defence is shite but they're worse so three points to the Ton!

18QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:01 pm

stalkton

stalkton
weemanTon wrote:ok our defence is shite but they're worse so three points to the Ton!
agreed I think they’ve just scored one goal.

Sent from Topic'it App

19QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:42 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Mr Hopkin knows what he's doing.

20QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:27 pm

houston

houston
RSlicker wrote:Mr Hopkin knows what he's doing.
Of course he does - trying to put a decent squad together on a shoestring budget which has probably been reduced when the MCT dosh arrived. Let's all see what happens on Saturday.

21QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:03 am

crabbyton

crabbyton
Them 0 us 5 Laughing

22QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:41 am

tonto

tonto
1-1

23QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:25 am

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
stalkton wrote:
weemanTon wrote:ok our defence is shite but they're worse so three points to the Ton!

Sent from Topic'it App

Maybe so but they've only conceded three in the league too.

There seems to be a lot of confidence coming on the back of a couple of thrashings up in Inverness. No idea why.

24QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:48 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Blade Runner wrote:
stalkton wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

There seems to be a lot of confidence coming on the back of a couple of thrashings up in Inverness. No idea why.

Cos we're 'Ton fans? Crying or Very sad

25QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:48 pm

peejay

peejay
Blade Runner wrote:
stalkton wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Because there going to roll out the MCT quality squad tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum