Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:30 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Screen11

What's everybody thinking about this one?

View user profile http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:43 am

we’ll bounce back and everybody will be happy again

View user profile

3QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:51 am

I think we have to be patient, but expecting a draw at least.

View user profile

4QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:25 am

I've still got faith in Hoppy though it could take a while to mould all those new bodies into a force. Will be happy to draw. Depends on how quick he can get a proper defence sorted out.

View user profile

5QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:18 pm

2-2

View user profile

6QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:20 pm

celtic mate says big Welsh should definately be at centre half

View user profile

7QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:46 pm

We just can't defend. If that gets fixed I'll go 1-2

View user profile

8QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:00 pm

They have been hopeless in attack. I'll go 1-3

View user profile

9QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:11 pm

I guess we need to see what team Hoppy puts out before we really have an idea how the game will pan out. I've a sneaky suspicion it'll be three at the back, Welsh, Baird and Grant.

View user profile

10QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Welsh looked a bit lost at Inverness but he's said to be a good stopper so I'd play him there with older heads giving cover (hopefully). If Hoppy gets a half decent defence organised we'll do OK but we still need a proper striker.

View user profile

11QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:10 am

Wylie wrote:I've still got faith in Hoppy though it could take a while to mould all those new bodies into a force. Will be happy to draw. Depends on how quick he can get a proper defence sorted out.
So have I. I remember David Hopkin as a young lad in the Port High and there was a strength of character I admired. If he fails to get us a top four placing I will be surprised.

It's disgusting reading the abuse our managers and players receive elsewhere from folk who aren't fit to lace their boots.

View user profile

12QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:04 am

cowalton wrote:
Wylie wrote:I've still got faith in Hoppy though it could take a while to mould all those new bodies into a force. Will be happy to draw. Depends on how quick he can get a proper defence sorted out.
So have I. I remember David Hopkin as a young lad in the Port High and there was a strength of character I admired. If he fails to get us a top four placing I will be surprised.

It's disgusting reading the abuse our managers and players receive elsewhere from folk who aren't fit to lace their boots.

If your on about the morton forum then yes it's got beyond a joke.

View user profile

13QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:05 am

nickr wrote:
cowalton wrote:

If your on about the morton forum then yes it's got beyond a joke.
Empty barrels make most noise!

On topic Queens 0 Ton 4 bounce

View user profile

14QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:12 am

Lets get intae they sheep humpers! bom

View user profile

15QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:39 am

1-3

View user profile

16QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:12 pm

Quite an undertaking to get that defense fixed but why not 1 - 3

View user profile

17QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:48 pm

ok our defence is shite but they're worse so three points to the Ton!

View user profile

18QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:01 pm

weemanTon wrote:ok our defence is shite but they're worse so three points to the Ton!
agreed I think they’ve just scored one goal.

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

19QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:42 pm

Mr Hopkin knows what he's doing.

View user profile

20QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:27 pm

RSlicker wrote:Mr Hopkin knows what he's doing.
Of course he does - trying to put a decent squad together on a shoestring budget which has probably been reduced when the MCT dosh arrived. Let's all see what happens on Saturday.

View user profile

21QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:03 am

Them 0 us 5 Laughing

View user profile

22QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:41 am

1-1

View user profile

23QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:25 am

stalkton wrote:
weemanTon wrote:ok our defence is shite but they're worse so three points to the Ton!

Sent from Topic'it App

Maybe so but they've only conceded three in the league too.

There seems to be a lot of confidence coming on the back of a couple of thrashings up in Inverness. No idea why.

View user profile

24QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:48 am

Blade Runner wrote:
stalkton wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

There seems to be a lot of confidence coming on the back of a couple of thrashings up in Inverness. No idea why.

Cos we're 'Ton fans? Crying or Very sad

View user profile

25QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Blade Runner wrote:
stalkton wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Because there going to roll out the MCT quality squad tomorrow.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum