Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MCT should be scrapped!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Wish folk would stop knocking MCT. At least some folk have made an effort.

Alice.

View user profile

52MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:50 pm

wonderton wrote:Wish folk would stop knocking MCT. At least some folk have made an effort.

Alice.

That's probably what Ramsbottom says when he gets off the park.

View user profile

53MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:19 am

mct = load of shite imo!

View user profile

54MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:16 am

There’s a lot of decent folk involved with MCT so maybe we should remember that when posting. I understand the scepticism though and updates are few and far between.

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

55MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:32 am

toddyton wrote:There’s a lot of decent folk involved with MCT so maybe we should remember that when posting. I understand the scepticism though and updates are few and far between.

Sent from Topic'it App

You say decent, we say gullible.

View user profile

56MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:51 am

Johnny Bravo wrote:
toddyton wrote:There’s a lot of decent folk involved with MCT so maybe we should remember that when posting. I understand the scepticism though and updates are few and far between.

Sent from Topic'it App

I don't know who the hell you are JB but at this moment in time I DO feel rather gullible. I'm going to give it a week or two and if there's no more clarity on where our money's gone I'm out.

View user profile

57MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:19 pm

If this MCT money is supposed to put quality in the squad wtf happened the day?

View user profile

58MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Wylie wrote:If this MCT money is supposed to put quality in the squad wtf happened the day?
MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Carts-10

View user profile

59MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:52 am

PLEDGERTON wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

I don't know who the hell you are JB but at this moment in time I DO feel rather gullible. I'm going to give it a week or two and if there's no more clarity on where our money's gone I'm out.

Your also waiting to hear who the new director is. Why is this taking so long I wonder?

View user profile

60MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:16 pm

stuarton wrote:
PLEDGERTON wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Your also waiting to hear who the new director is. Why is this taking so long I wonder?
Maybe the goalposts have been shifted. Remember yon' three year plan.

View user profile

61MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Just reading tonight that the goalposts have indeed been shifted. If 75% of the total hasn't been achieved after the 2 year plan, a proportion of the 15% stake in the club will be returned to Golden Casket.

Sounds like the club are still holding all the aces and pulling all the strings.

View user profile

62MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:37 pm

I can't help seeing this from the Club's viewpoint and I'm no fan of Crawford Rae. This McLennan wallah appeared from nowhere and claimed he'd magic up £400k. It was all over the national press!

He's failed - tragically - but instead of admitting MCT's a busted flush, he's now churning out gobbledegook like our dearly departed C.E.O.

Where's the quality in the squad we were promised as a direct result of MCT funds? It's singularly absent but apparently we're now supposed to kiss Mr. McLennan's arse because a wean has been offered a three year deal.

Only at Cappielow under the Raes! Sad

View user profile

63MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:19 am

Probably speaking for lots of other ex-pats who pledged here when I say I'm very disappointed in Graham McLennan. I thought he done a fantastic job drumming up support which he's good at and it's not his fault if the club have worked a flanker and cut their own budget which I think they have but he's now nowhere to be seen.

View user profile

64MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:44 am

JCB wrote:I can't help seeing this from the Club's viewpoint and I'm no fan of Crawford Rae. This McLennan wallah appeared from nowhere and claimed he'd magic up £400k. It was all over the national press!

He's failed - tragically - but instead of admitting MCT's a busted flush, he's now churning out gobbledegook like our dearly departed C.E.O.

Where's the quality in the squad we were promised as a direct result of MCT funds? It's singularly absent but apparently we're now supposed to kiss Mr. McLennan's arse because a wean has been offered a three year deal.

Only at Cappielow under the Raes! Sad
Don't be daft - the Club has pished all over MCT - plain as day. OK - they didn't hit target but not for the lack of trying. Bet the Club budget has been slashed by as much as they get in. Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

65MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:05 pm

The worse than about all this thing is that it looks like the Raes are going to be around for the foreseeable future.

View user profile

66MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:The worse than about all this thing is that it looks like the Raes are going to be around for the foreseeable future.
Your better owned by a liar millionaire than a liar motormouth and hundreds of fans

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

67MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:52 pm

stalkton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:The worse than about all this thing is that it looks like the Raes are going to be around for the foreseeable future.
Your better owned by a liar millionaire than a liar motormouth and  hundreds of fans

Sent from Topic'it App

Morton will never be owned by fans.

What's the point in having a millionaire owner if he doesn't open his wallet? We're as well being owned by someone on the buroo.

View user profile

68MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:34 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:
stalkton wrote:
Your better owned by a liar millionaire than a liar motormouth and  hundreds of fans

Sent from Topic'it App

What's the point in having a millionaire owner if he doesn't open his wallet? We're as well being owned by someone on the buroo.
Dougie WAS a genuine fan and he did open his wallet. It didn't work out though.

View user profile

69MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:59 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:
stalkton wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

He's not allowed to apparently

View user profile

70MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:00 pm

peejay wrote:This was a hairbrained idea from word go. They've only managed less than half the target and now that the truth is out the pledges will tail off. Where's all the quality in playing squad they promised. Nothing's changed and wouldn't surprise me if the £6k a month has just been trimmed off the club spend. Discuss!
So they got less than 40% of target on the strength of umpteen promises and somebody on the other forum's claiming none have been honoured - yet this guy Maclennan's still pleading for MORE! Time o shut shop if you ask me!

View user profile

71MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! Yesterday at 12:36 am

These things take time Taggart.

View user profile

72MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! Yesterday at 7:07 am

hahaha

View user profile

73MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! Yesterday at 8:03 am

If you ask me McLellan's is Rae's hip pocket and probably got a nice wee backhander Cool

View user profile

74MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! Yesterday at 8:57 am

bastardo wrote:If you ask me McLellan's is Rae's hip pocket and probably got a nice wee backhander Cool
ffs - thought I was a cynic but that's something else.

View user profile

75MCT should be scrapped! - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! Yesterday at 9:01 am

I don't think bastardo is a million miles away from the truth. There's definitely a connection between the two of them. Hard to know what it us at the moment but I'm sure it'll become very clear in time.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum