Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MCT should be scrapped!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1MCT should be scrapped! Empty MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:24 am

This was a hairbrained idea from word go. They've only managed less than half the target and now that the truth is out the pledges will tail off. Where's all the quality in playing squad they promised. Nothing's changed and wouldn't surprise me if the £6k a month has just been trimmed off the club spend. Discuss!

View user profile

2MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:36 am

There's something vaguely familiar about this. MCT may not be perfect but we are where we are.

View user profile

3MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:14 am

peejay wrote:This was a hairbrained idea from word go. They've only managed less than half the target and now that the truth is out the pledges will tail off. Where's all the quality in playing squad they promised. Nothing's changed and wouldn't surprise me if the £6k a month has just been trimmed off the club spend. Discuss!
Haha keep stirring fud

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

4MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:35 pm

peejay wrote:This was a hairbrained idea from word go. They've only managed less than half the target and now that the truth is out the pledges will tail off. Where's all the quality in playing squad they promised. Nothing's changed and wouldn't surprise me if the £6k a month has just been trimmed off the club spend. Discuss!
Wasn't a harebrained idea at all but our second instalment will already be in the Club bank and what have we got to show for our money?

View user profile

5MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Why do people always think they know better than the ones in charge?

View user profile

6MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:31 pm

Harebrained. Exclamation

View user profile

7MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:12 pm

I wonder if they'll take credit for the players they're responsible for, if they know.

I was always in the undecided camp. Not anymore, fully decided now. Not a fucking chance will these charletans get any of my hard earned dosh.

View user profile

8MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:33 pm

It probably was a crazy idea but only because Crawford Rae and his (budget) director Robinson answer to nobody and are as transparent as mud. The Rae family has pissed all over the fanbase for twenty years, so why should anything change? If Mr. McLennan is the good egg that he appears to be, he's the perfect target for pissing on!

Having said that, there's still time for the Club to present a breakdown of money received and relative squad improvements.

View user profile

9MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:16 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:I wonder if they'll take credit for the players they're responsible for, if they know.

I was always in the undecided camp. Not anymore, fully decided now. Not a fucking chance will these charletans get any of my hard earned dosh.
Who are the charlatans JB?

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

10MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:52 pm

stalkton wrote:
Haha keep stirring fud

Sent from Topic'it App
Funny how the minute you criticise the establishment your stirring and a fud. When I said scrapped I just meant the the pledgers should pull the plug cos it's money down a drain anyways!

View user profile

11MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:04 pm

MCT is positive engagement between the fans and the club. It's new and mistakes will get made on both sides but it definitely shouldn't be scrapped.

View user profile

12MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:05 pm

hahaha

View user profile

13MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:25 pm

Tomton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I wonder if they'll take credit for the players they're responsible for, if they know.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sorry Tommy, damn predictive text.

I, of course, meant 'arseholes'.

View user profile

14MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:27 pm

BarrTon wrote:MCT is positive engagement between the fans and the club. It's new and mistakes will get made on both sides but it definitely shouldn't be scrapped.

And yet, the club update their website more often than MCT do. That's an embarrassment to any organisation.

View user profile

15MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:32 pm

[quote="Johnny Bravo"]

Sent from Topic'it App

Who are they?

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

16MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:38 pm

Tomton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Who are they?

Sent from Topic'it App

Them: https://mortonclubtogether.com/leadership-team/

And them: https://gmfc.net/club/backroom-staff/

View user profile

17MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:42 pm

[quote="Johnny Bravo"][quote="Johnny Bravo"]

Sent from Topic'it App

Who are they?

Sent from Topic'it App

Them: https://mortonclubtogether.com/leadership-team/

And them: https://gmfc.net/club/backroom-staff/
What have they done to upset you?

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

18MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:44 pm

They haven't done anything to me personally, neither have they upset me. They've strung the fans along, again, in an appalling attempt at getting them to part with even more money than they already have.

View user profile

19MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:51 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:They haven't done anything to me personally, neither have they upset me. They've strung the fans along, again, in an appalling attempt at getting them to part with even more money than they already have.
Are you suggesting that the club and MCT are effectively a unit?

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

20MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:54 pm

Tomton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:They haven't done anything to me personally, neither have they upset me. They've strung the fans along, again, in an appalling attempt at getting them to part with even more money than they already have.

Sent from Topic'it App

MCT are the pussy cat on Mr Raes lap.

He was expecting them.

View user profile

21MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:58 pm

[quote="Johnny Bravo"]

Sent from Topic'it App

He was expecting them.
Don’t be obtuse. MCT was Graham McLennan’s idea - bugger all to do with Rae!

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

22MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:02 pm

Tomton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

He was expecting them.

Sent from Topic'it App

Says who?

View user profile

23MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:07 pm

[quote="Johnny Bravo"][quote="Johnny Bravo"]

Sent from Topic'it App

He was expecting them.

Sent from Topic'it App

Says who?
Graham

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

24MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:08 pm

Tomton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

He was expecting them.

Sent from Topic'it App

Says who?
Graham

Sent from Topic'it App

Yea, Jesus said he was the son of God.

Cool story bro

View user profile

25MCT should be scrapped! Empty Re: MCT should be scrapped! on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:12 pm

[quote="Johnny Bravo"][quote="Johnny Bravo"][quote="Johnny Bravo"]

Sent from Topic'it App

He was expecting them.

Sent from Topic'it App

Says who?
Graham

Sent from Topic'it App

Yea, Jesus said he was the son of God.

Cool story bro
Well at least we all know where you are on this JB

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next