Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:32 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
The transfer window has now closed. What's everybody thinking about our next challenge?
TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Screen11

View user profile http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:26 pm

I do nut like caramel wafers.

View user profile

3TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:40 pm

Hoppy's not daft, but I guess he'll be experimenting with the new boys on Saturday so a hit or a miss probably. I'll go 2 - 1.

View user profile

4TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:19 pm

donut wrote:I do nut like caramel wafers.
How about tea cakes?
Cheers Jim

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

5TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:24 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Livingstone in at RB with Strapp on the left, Baird and Grant or Welsh in the middle. Jacobs and Jimbo behind Cadden, Lyon and Nesbit, with McHugh up top.

I don't see what others do with Colville and Millar doesn't fit the style Hoppy wants to play.

I'd be surprised if we can turn around a 5-0 pumping inside a week but I think it'll be a lot closer this time around.

View user profile

6TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:36 pm

We'll get beaten again. They are too strong in attack.

View user profile

7TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Screen22

8TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:27 am

Let's bury those choochters Wink

View user profile

9TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:50 pm

They'll beat us again but will be closer.

View user profile

10TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:05 pm

weemanTon wrote:They'll beat us again but will be closer.

I think it will be a lot closer than people think. Baird will make a massive difference and hopefully that'll spread some confidence around his team mates.

View user profile

11TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:23 am

Quick Draw wrote:
weemanTon wrote:They'll beat us again but will be closer.

I think it will be a lot closer than people think. Baird will make a massive difference and hopefully that'll spread some confidence around his team mates.
It's not confidence they need it's organisation cos they've all just been flung together. Give it a month and we'll leak far less goals. Today we'll get rumbled again I reckon.

View user profile

12TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:33 am

Just finished work and it's a lovely sunny morning here. Got a good feeling about today's match.

Alice.

View user profile

13TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:33 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Icteam10

14TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:41 pm

Quite a few changes but hardly surprising after last weeks debacle.

View user profile

15TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:00 pm

Disappointing that we've chosen to treat this game like this. We're as well refusing to take part if that's our attitude.

View user profile

16TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:57 pm

30% possession in the first half doesn't sound very good at all.

View user profile

17TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:05 pm

3-1 against sounds not very nice at all. Looks like Hoppy was experimenting but WTF's going on with all that extra dosh from MCT. pale

View user profile

18TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Doesn't look like there's been any 'extra' dosh weeman. Looks to me like it's been essential dosh, used to top up our millionaire owners pocket money.

View user profile

19TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:35 pm

Quick Draw wrote:Doesn't look like there's been any 'extra' dosh weeman. Looks to me like it's been essential dosh, used to top up our millionaire owners pocket money.
Thought the whole idea was extra over and above a normal budget.

View user profile

20TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:12 pm

weemanTon wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:Doesn't look like there's been any 'extra' dosh weeman. Looks to me like it's been essential dosh, used to top up our millionaire owners pocket money.

That's correct but when did the budget stop and MCT money start?

View user profile

21TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:30 pm

Quick Draw wrote:
weemanTon wrote:

That's correct but when did the budget stop and MCT money start?
Well I'm no accountant but if MCT don't know they should chuck it right now.

View user profile

22TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:33 pm

The bigger worry is, if they know, why haven't they told the fans yet?

View user profile

23TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:07 pm

Quick Draw wrote:The bigger worry is, if they know, why haven't they told the fans yet?
Because they know they've been mugged by Rae and Robinson. A fool and his money sure are easily parted. Crying or Very sad

View user profile

24TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:09 pm

peejay wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:The bigger worry is, if they know, why haven't they told the fans yet?
Because they know they've been mugged by Rae and Robinson. A fool and his money sure are easily parted. Crying or Very sad

Indeed. They started out with all the good intentions but it's beginning to look as if they're going to end up the same way as the Trust. Bent over the terracing and shafted at will. Won't be long before they are churning out the same excuses the Trust use.

View user profile

25TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. Empty Re: TUNNOCK'S CARAMEL WAFER CUP. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:36 pm

[quote="Quick Draw"]
Quick Draw wrote:The bigger worry is, if they know, why haven't they told the fans yet? Because they know they've been mugged by Rae and Robinson. A fool and his money sure are easily parted. Crying or Very sad Indeed. They started out with all the good intentions but it's beginning to look as if they're going to end up the same way as the Trust. Bent over the terracing and shafted at will. Won't be long before they are churning out the same excuses the Trust use.
For goodness sake gents/ladies give MCT a break until you actually have some hard facts to quote. Very easy from the safety of a keyboard. Graham has been very approachable so instead of bumping your gums on here why don’t you message him and ask?

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum