Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.


You are not connected. Please login or register

INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:21 pm

Blade Runner wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:Without any signings this week, we are going to get pumped.

When I speak, listen.
We signed Welsh - naw?

View user profile

27INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:24 pm

cappiecat wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:Without any signings this week, we are going to get pumped.

When I speak, listen.
We signed Welsh - naw?

When you add an 's' onto a word, it becomes plural.

Pay attention Pooty Tat.

View user profile

28INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:32 pm

MCT have been fairly gung ho recently but you can't help the odd uncomfortable moment. We know how much we've paid in but is it really in addition to or instead of the budget. Nobody actually tells us HOW the money's being used.

View user profile

29INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:49 pm

PLEDGERTON wrote:MCT have been fairly gung ho recently but you can't help the odd uncomfortable moment. We know how much we've paid in but is it really in addition to or instead of the budget. Nobody actually tells us HOW the money's being used.

they always said that the money would only be handed over if the club could prove on paper that it's in addition to the budget. Given they've already handed over money, that suggests they've proved that.

On the other hand, it's hard to believe that the squad would have been weaker than this without MCT money.

MCT haven't been shouting from the roofs about players that their money has paid for. Strange.

View user profile

30INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:52 pm

Still had a wee bit of hope till the pen. What was the boy thinking about?

View user profile

31INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:00 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:
PLEDGERTON wrote:MCT have been fairly gung ho recently but you can't help the odd uncomfortable moment. We know how much we've paid in but is it really in addition to or instead of the budget. Nobody actually tells us HOW the money's being used.

they always said that the money would only be handed over if the club could prove on paper that it's in addition to the budget. Given they've already handed over money, that suggests they've proved that.

On the other hand, it's hard to believe that the squad would have been weaker than this without MCT money.

MCT haven't been shouting from the roofs about players that their money has paid for. Strange.
If you ask me there was no fucking budget at all. Rae has chucked it.

View user profile

32INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:03 pm

What a horrid thing to say. Without the Rae family there would be no Morton.

View user profile

33INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:04 pm

RSlicker wrote:What a horrid thing to say. Without the Rae family there would be no Morton.
Baws!

View user profile

34INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:05 pm

RSlicker wrote:What a horrid thing to say. Without the Rae family there would be no Morton.

I do nut think you are in possession of all your marbles.

View user profile

35INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:12 pm

donut wrote:
RSlicker wrote:What a horrid thing to say. Without the Rae family there would be no Morton.

I do nut think you are in possession of all your marbles.

Very Happy Thanks donut - that's the first laugh I've had all bloody night, and to think I stayed home to watch that total embarrassment. If you ask me the whole MCT thing's a fucking scam. Suddenly some totally unheard of charity wallah appears out of the woodwork with a bloody begging bowl and the lemmings leap in. Nothing changes.

View user profile

36INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 pm

houston wrote:
donut wrote:
RSlicker wrote:What a horrid thing to say. Without the Rae family there would be no Morton.

I do nut think you are in possession of all your marbles.

Very Happy Thanks donut - that's the first laugh I've had all bloody night, and to think I stayed home to watch that total embarrassment. If you ask me the whole MCT thing's a fucking scam. Suddenly some totally unheard of charity wallah appears out of the woodwork with a bloody begging bowl and the lemmings leap in. Nothing changes.    
The thing is though Houston that if we don't see a big improvement we'll just be pulling the plug on our pledges so a bit cruel to call us lemmings - no?

View user profile

37INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:18 pm

PLEDGERTON wrote:
houston wrote:
donut wrote:
RSlicker wrote:What a horrid thing to say. Without the Rae family there would be no Morton.

I do nut think you are in possession of all your marbles.

Very Happy Thanks donut - that's the first laugh I've had all bloody night, and to think I stayed home to watch that total embarrassment. If you ask me the whole MCT thing's a fucking scam. Suddenly some totally unheard of charity wallah appears out of the woodwork with a bloody begging bowl and the lemmings leap in. Nothing changes.    
The thing is though Houston that if we don't see a big improvement we'll just be pulling the plug on our pledges so a bit cruel to call us lemmings - no?
Sorry mate - no offence intended but I still think Rae is taking everybody for mugs.

View user profile

38INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:23 pm

Supporting a football team does strange things to people. It's a bit like the begging bowl in church, you don't know why you're putting money in but you do it anyway,

I think people have pledged money out of a want to do something, even if they don't fully believe that it'll do any good.

View user profile

39INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:28 am

Well put QD and just ask any poor sod who helped to amass that whacking £120k ALMOST TWENTY YEARS AGO with the same well intentioned generosity.

It's absolutely disgusting that the funds left in that shambolic Morton Trust are being stolen by the man who destroyed it - but I guess that's for the other thread. The Rae family has taken the Morton support for mugs and continues to do so with the hard core that's left.

View user profile

40INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:08 pm

Missed the game last night. Don't know why asking ut are the highlights going up any time soon?

View user profile

41INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:04 am

Just watched them. Wish I never lol

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum