Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:21 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
Blade Runner wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:Without any signings this week, we are going to get pumped.

When I speak, listen.
We signed Welsh - naw?

27INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:24 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
cappiecat wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:Without any signings this week, we are going to get pumped.

When I speak, listen.
We signed Welsh - naw?

When you add an 's' onto a word, it becomes plural.

Pay attention Pooty Tat.

28INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:32 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
MCT have been fairly gung ho recently but you can't help the odd uncomfortable moment. We know how much we've paid in but is it really in addition to or instead of the budget. Nobody actually tells us HOW the money's being used.

29INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:49 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
PLEDGERTON wrote:MCT have been fairly gung ho recently but you can't help the odd uncomfortable moment. We know how much we've paid in but is it really in addition to or instead of the budget. Nobody actually tells us HOW the money's being used.

they always said that the money would only be handed over if the club could prove on paper that it's in addition to the budget. Given they've already handed over money, that suggests they've proved that.

On the other hand, it's hard to believe that the squad would have been weaker than this without MCT money.

MCT haven't been shouting from the roofs about players that their money has paid for. Strange.

30INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:52 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Still had a wee bit of hope till the pen. What was the boy thinking about?

31INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:00 pm

big sandy

big sandy
Johnny Bravo wrote:
PLEDGERTON wrote:MCT have been fairly gung ho recently but you can't help the odd uncomfortable moment. We know how much we've paid in but is it really in addition to or instead of the budget. Nobody actually tells us HOW the money's being used.

they always said that the money would only be handed over if the club could prove on paper that it's in addition to the budget. Given they've already handed over money, that suggests they've proved that.

On the other hand, it's hard to believe that the squad would have been weaker than this without MCT money.

MCT haven't been shouting from the roofs about players that their money has paid for. Strange.
If you ask me there was no fucking budget at all. Rae has chucked it.

32INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:03 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
What a horrid thing to say. Without the Rae family there would be no Morton.

33INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:04 pm

Alf Hucker

Alf Hucker
RSlicker wrote:What a horrid thing to say. Without the Rae family there would be no Morton.
Baws!

34INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:05 pm

donut

RSlicker wrote:What a horrid thing to say. Without the Rae family there would be no Morton.

I do nut think you are in possession of all your marbles.

35INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:12 pm

houston

houston
donut wrote:

Very Happy Thanks donut - that's the first laugh I've had all bloody night, and to think I stayed home to watch that total embarrassment. If you ask me the whole MCT thing's a fucking scam. Suddenly some totally unheard of charity wallah appears out of the woodwork with a bloody begging bowl and the lemmings leap in. Nothing changes.

36INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
houston wrote:
donut wrote:

Very Happy Thanks donut - that's the first laugh I've had all bloody night, and to think I stayed home to watch that total embarrassment. If you ask me the whole MCT thing's a fucking scam. Suddenly some totally unheard of charity wallah appears out of the woodwork with a bloody begging bowl and the lemmings leap in. Nothing changes.    
The thing is though Houston that if we don't see a big improvement we'll just be pulling the plug on our pledges so a bit cruel to call us lemmings - no?

37INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:18 pm

houston

houston
PLEDGERTON wrote:
houston wrote:
donut wrote:

The thing is though Houston that if we don't see a big improvement we'll just be pulling the plug on our pledges so a bit cruel to call us lemmings - no?
Sorry mate - no offence intended but I still think Rae is taking everybody for mugs.

38INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:23 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Supporting a football team does strange things to people. It's a bit like the begging bowl in church, you don't know why you're putting money in but you do it anyway,

I think people have pledged money out of a want to do something, even if they don't fully believe that it'll do any good.

39INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:28 am

JCB

JCB
Well put QD and just ask any poor sod who helped to amass that whacking £120k ALMOST TWENTY YEARS AGO with the same well intentioned generosity.

It's absolutely disgusting that the funds left in that shambolic Morton Trust are being stolen by the man who destroyed it - but I guess that's for the other thread. The Rae family has taken the Morton support for mugs and continues to do so with the hard core that's left.

40INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:08 pm

Delton

Delton
Missed the game last night. Don't know why asking ut are the highlights going up any time soon?

41INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: INVERNESS CALEY v MORTON on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:04 am

Delton

Delton
Just watched them. Wish I never lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum