Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. - Page 2 Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:15 am

The old man says he nearly pissed himself at some of the banter.

View user profile

27REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. - Page 2 Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:48 am

Hoping Hoppy can restore good feeling at sinclair st - starting on Friday - mon the ton!

View user profile

28REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. - Page 2 Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:01 am

JCB wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:They must be struggling to get people to go to this. I've not had an email from the club promoting stuff for over two years, until today. I hear you can sit absolutely anywhere you want, the take up is that poor.
Looks like the 'feel good' factor is sadly missing those days. We need another Hal Stewart! cheers
Hopefully I spoke too soon!!

View user profile

29REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. - Page 2 Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:07 am

All eyes on Hoppy to bring us a bit of cheer this season.

View user profile

30REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. - Page 2 Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:51 am

By all accounts it was a really good night. Hoppy knows the defence is garbage and is looking to strengthen.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum