Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Screen17

View user profile http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:33 pm

Mum and Dad going partly because of the hospice bit.

View user profile

3REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:26 pm

I'm looking forward to meeting Mr Hopkin.

View user profile

4REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:31 pm

RSlicker wrote:I'm looking forward to meeting Mr Hopkin.
Wonder if he's looking forward to meeting you. bounce

View user profile

5REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:46 pm

RSlicker wrote:I'm looking forward to meeting Mr Hopkin.

Front row seat?

View user profile

6REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:38 pm

How did you guess?

View user profile

7REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:39 pm

RSlicker wrote:How did you guess?

You'll need room for your tongue. Laughing

View user profile

8REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:14 pm

Hoppy will end up browned off!

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

9REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Mr Hopkin is a patient man.

View user profile

10REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:06 pm

RSlicker wrote:Mr Hopkin is a patient man.

You met Mr Burns?

View user profile

11REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:22 pm

They must be struggling to get people to go to this. I've not had an email from the club promoting stuff for over two years, until today. I hear you can sit absolutely anywhere you want, the take up is that poor.

View user profile

12REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:42 am

Quick Draw wrote:They must be struggling to get people to go to this. I've not had an email from the club promoting stuff for over two years, until today. I hear you can sit absolutely anywhere you want, the take up is that poor.
Looks like the 'feel good' factor is sadly missing those days. We need another Hal Stewart! cheers

Last edited by JCB on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

13REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:38 pm

See the club trying to punt tickets on twitter - doesn't look like much interest.

View user profile

14REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 pm

big sandy wrote:See the club trying to punt tickets on twitter - doesn't look like much interest.

I'm not really surprised Sandy. We already know all about Hopkin and McAlister. MacKinnon will just talk about Rangers and nobody cares about McElhone and Timmons.

View user profile

15REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:32 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:
big sandy wrote:See the club trying to punt tickets on twitter - doesn't look like much interest.

I'm not really surprised Sandy. We already know all about Hopkin and McAlister. MacKinnon will just talk about Rangers and nobody cares about McElhone and Timmons.
You're a rather cynical fellow JB!

View user profile

16REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:40 pm

Thanks Tommy, I'll take that as a compliment.

Why would any fan pay a fiver to hear what the management team at the club, where we all pay to get into the games, pay for merchandise, contribute through MCT etc, should be telling us on the club website on a weekly basis. It's bizarre.

View user profile

17REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:Thanks Tommy, I'll take that as a compliment.

Why would any fan pay a fiver to hear what the management team at the club, where we all pay to get into the games, pay for merchandise, contribute through MCT etc, should be telling us on the club website on a weekly basis. It's bizarre.

I guess they're trying to engage a bit more with the fans and the money is going to good causes.

View user profile

18REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:57 pm

Delton wrote:

I guess they're trying to engage a bit more with the fans and the money is going to good causes.

After the cost for the Beacon are deducted, I'll be surprised if there's anything left for the good causes.

The Youth Academy already gets all the two quids from people who wait until the last minute to buy a ticket for home games and the Ardgowan makes a fair bit from the people of Inverclyde anyway. It's all about money this season. From the fans that is, the club has made it perfectly clear they won't be spending any.

View user profile

19REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:35 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Delton wrote:

After the cost for the Beacon are deducted, I'll be surprised if there's anything left for the good causes.

The Youth Academy already gets all the two quids from people who wait until the last minute to buy a ticket for home games and the Ardgowan makes a fair bit from the people of Inverclyde anyway. It's all about money this season. From the fans that is, the club has made it perfectly clear they won't be spending any.
Hark at old misery guts! rabbit

View user profile

20REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:19 pm

Just read on Twitter. A few minutes ago there were only three men and a dug in the audience. Laughing

View user profile

21REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:27 pm

Did it pay to get in?

View user profile

22REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:29 pm

weemanTon wrote:Did it pay to get in?

Aye, two bone.

Did you not go weeman, only £2.50.

View user profile

23REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:30 pm

Less of yer lip banana heid.

View user profile

24REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:44 pm

hahaha

View user profile

25REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. Empty Re: REMINDER FOR THOSE INTERESTED. on Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:Just read on Twitter. A few minutes ago there were only three men and a dug in the audience. Laughing

Not a great turnout JB but it's the non attenders who have missed a really entertaining show. Well done to all concerned!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum