Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

76GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:03 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:Yes. They haven't even tried to get more people involved. The last two years AGM's didn't even happen. Anytime you try and ask them something, they pull out the 'We're volunteers' card.

Dissolving the Trust is too good for them. They should all be lined up at Cowans Corner, and stoned.

Fuckynell JB - is this your bad week or somethin? 🐰

77GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:42 pm

stalkton

stalkton
weemanTon wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Yes. They haven't even tried to get more people involved. The last two years AGM's didn't even happen. Anytime you try and ask them something, they pull out the 'We're volunteers' card.

Dissolving the Trust is too good for them. They should all be lined up at Cowans Corner, and stoned.

No views of your own hercules? Laughing

78GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:54 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
stalkton wrote:
weemanTon wrote:

No views of your own hercules? Laughing
Pretty well same as yours John but stoning - c'mon! Shocked

79GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:58 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Obviously I was being sarcastic weeman.

Firing squad will do just as well.

80GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:18 pm

big sandy

big sandy
cowalton wrote:GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Screen10
GMST's Facebook/Twitter/Home page proves that's a barefaced lie.
Exactly - they've dodged scrutiny for the last few years because of that crazy court action they lost.

81GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:23 pm

MisTrusted

With regards Point 4 - I would be surprised if thousands wasn't handed over to The Community Trust thing. They will do what they want as they have Proxies.
Remember this is the folk who cancelled an EGM which was called for and agreed to at an AGM, citing legal advise said not to go ahead with it.
They're answerable to no-one, even Chris McEleny chucked the committee after that as he probably realised then that no-one could challenge Hitler's authority.

82GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:37 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
Hitler has only got wan baw hahaha

83GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:38 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I'm not sure they can do that MisTrusted, even with all the proxy votes. They owe the loan note holders that much money they'd look very stupid if they didn't try and get them as much back as possible.

84GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:58 pm

MisTrusted

There's approx 200 Loan Note Holders, they'd get about 100 quid each, going by the last availanle accounts in 2016.

85GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
The way I'm reading it is the loan note holders are going to be given an amount of shares too.

Are you a member MisTrusted?

86GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:06 pm

Tomton

Tomton
No way should any 'cause' - no matter how deserving - come before a moral responsibility to repay those people as much as possible. This is the sort of story the local newspaper just adores!

87GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:10 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I'm sure if there's any jiggery pokery going on, the Tele will be the first to get their claws into it.

88GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:11 pm

MisTrusted

Yes.
I don't think you can cash them in as they're converted in to Shares.
I think it is up to the discretion of The Committee whether Loan Notes are refunded, but you have to request it.
The problem.is that when over 100k was invested it equated to a 12% stake in the club.
That is now diluted to 4% or 5% following share issues.

89GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:11 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Aye the young female reporter with the Telegraph has already had a dig at the club this season.

90GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:12 pm

MisTrusted

PMSL there Quick Draw, they have The Tele in their pocket.

91GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:15 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I think you misunderstand me MisTrusted. I'm not suggesting the shares are sold. I'm suggesting the loan note holders are given an amount of the Trusts shares in their own name, to do with what they wish.

92GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:17 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Those days are over my friend. Mark my words, there has been a major breakdown in the love affair since Old Dougie passed.

93GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:22 pm

MisTrusted

I think they're going to give the Loan Note Holders Shares, going by the clear as mud letter they sent out.
The Biq Q is what will happen with the Circa 20k cash they have in the bank.

94GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:26 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
If they still have it in the bank. They've not had an AGM for two years so for all we know they might have pished it up against a wall.

95GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Well ladies, gentlemen, (and Master Simpson), we should find out soon enough. Did somebody claim that a Telegraph reporter is actually going to this meeting?
GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Screen36

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

96GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:31 pm

MisTrusted

Nah they've settled their legal bill, of several thousand, now that was something they did pish up against the wall lol.

97GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:34 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
MisTrusted wrote:Nah they've settled their legal bill, of several thousand, now that was something they did pish up against the wall lol.
hahaha the wee guy won

98GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:43 pm

MisTrusted

Lol yeah he did indeed.
Slightly Off Topic, but I was at the AGM, ironically also in The Royalle Club, when he announced and shocked those in attendance, that Hitler had offered him £5k of The Trust's money to walk away and shut up about the whole thing.
Clearimg his name was more important to him, the meeting was hastily closed after that as Hitler was going back to his Bunker lol.

99GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:51 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I was going to go tomorrow night but it really will be a waste of time, they'll already have decided what's going to happen. I was at an AGM a few years ago, I think two or three others turned up too. Unbelievably, the Chair held something like 32 proxy votes and there wasn't even a vote scheduled. They live on cloud cuckoo land at the best of times.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to the minutes from tomorrow night. That should be a right laugh.

100GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 4 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:55 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Quite a few with an axe to grind tonight. I wonder how they would have fared if they'd had the baws to volunteer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum