Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

201GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:11 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
MisTrusted wrote:When the police cleared Jim that should have been the end of it, but not so as Duncan & co were Red Faced espevially after going to The Tele prior to the police actually interviewing Jim. Some believe they did it as 6 weeks after reporting it, Jim was still walking about town without a care in the world, I suppose that's what innocent folk do.

I heard that Chairman Duncan only went ahead with the case because he covered up his incompetence of organising the event.
Do you realise it's nearly TEN bloody years ago. let it die FFS!

Don't you want to know the truth?
Already do mate. Innocent guy got stitched up but beat them in court. It's all been told elsewhere  and don't think there's much point in dragging it all up on a new message board.

I disagree. The stitcher uppers should get hounded for the rest of their lives. They got off scot free which was the biggest crime.

202GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:14 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Johnny Bravo wrote:
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
MisTrusted wrote:When the police cleared Jim that should have been the end of it, but not so as Duncan & co were Red Faced espevially after going to The Tele prior to the police actually interviewing Jim. Some believe they did it as 6 weeks after reporting it, Jim was still walking about town without a care in the world, I suppose that's what innocent folk do.

I heard that Chairman Duncan only went ahead with the case because he covered up his incompetence of organising the event.

Already do mate. Innocent guy got stitched up but beat them in court. It's all been told elsewhere  and don't think there's much point in dragging it all up on a new message board.

I disagree. The stitcher uppers should get hounded for the rest of their lives. They got off scot free which was the biggest crime.
Don't know about that but they definately killed the Trust

203GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:53 am

kidston

kidston
Johnny Bravo wrote:I'd still like to know why they wanted the Trust to be dissolved when it was suggested to be kept going.

Supporters Direct Scotland offered to help with the re-election of board members early last year, that never happened.

One of the reasons I joined this board is that I know how SD operates, and they are only an advisory agency.

I understand that they were provided with the same information - that the existing Trust committee could not enlist new members - and informed that the Trust would be better wound up. I also heard (on very good authority) that they were told that the Trust had 'won' the court action against Mr. Gallacher.

I don't want to stir up a hornet's nest, and think it's best that the Trust is now buried, but it does anger me (as an ex-Trust member) that the remaining committee saw fit to lie blatantly to SD and the membership to cover up a shambles entirely of their own making.

J. D.

204GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:31 am

nickr

nickr
and think it's best that the Trust is now buried,

That's the bit that matters.

205GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:36 pm

stuarton

stuarton
nickr wrote: and think it's best that the Trust is now buried,

That's the bit that matters.
Your spot on.

206GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:48 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
*you're

207GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:41 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Absolutely. Everybody tried as hard as they could to do it right and it just didn't work.

208GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:11 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
RSlicker wrote:
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Absolutely. Everybody tried as hard as they could to do it right and it just didn't work.
hahaha

209GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:03 pm

willowman

willowman
RSlicker wrote:
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Are you serious or just at the wind up?

Cheers Jim.

210GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:43 pm

vaperton

vaperton
Used to be quite involved with the Trust (talking pre Stars) and although it wasn't perfect there was a sense of unity and direction. It's easy to point the finger at committees but truth is that the bulk of the members lost interest way back. Better put to sleep now.

211GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:47 pm

LadyHail

LadyHail
vaperton wrote:Used to be quite involved with the Trust (talking pre Stars) and although it wasn't perfect there was a sense of unity and direction. It's easy to point the finger at committees but truth is that the bulk of the members lost interest way back. Better put to sleep now.
Your spot on.

212GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:47 pm

flipper

flipper
LadyHail wrote:
vaperton wrote:Used to be quite involved with the Trust (talking pre Stars) and although it wasn't perfect there was a sense of unity and direction. It's easy to point the finger at committees but truth is that the bulk of the members lost interest way back. Better put to sleep now.
Your spot on.

Were you off school on spelling day?

213GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:02 pm

LadyHail

LadyHail
flipper wrote:
LadyHail wrote:
Your spot on.

Were you off school on spelling day?
What the fuck are you on about now son?

214GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:35 pm

teeTon

teeTon
You tell him Madam😍

Sent from Topic'it App

215GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:59 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
When’s the funeral?

Sent from Topic'it App

216GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:39 am

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
TonInDubai wrote:When’s the funeral?

Sent from Topic'it App

They're struggling to find a coffin big enough for the Chairman's fat arse.

217GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:31 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Shouldn't be long before we hear what's happening regarding the shares. The Trust action is on the agenda of the next GMFC board meeting.

218GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:14 pm

kidston

kidston
Thanks for that JB. Possibly my first attendance in many a long year!

Sent from Topic'it App

219GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:41 pm

MisTrusted

Approx £15k going to The Community Trust, would have only been £10k had Jim accepted £5k of hush money to walk away from the Court Action. Proving his innocence, which he did, was more important than taking a bung.
I wonder how many would have done what Jim did.
Well done to Jim's band of backers and his family for ensuring the case ran it's course, resulting in The Trust effectively dropping their own well publicised case against him.
A decent Trust Committee would have made a donation towards the legal fees after falling on their sword.
I have it on good authority,that if offered, it would have been donated to The Ardgowan Hospice.

220GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:32 pm

Roberton

A sordid business from beginning to end

Sent from Topic'it App

221GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 pm

Delton

Delton
Did Hitler finally do himself in?😌

Sent from Topic'it App

222GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
MisTrusted wrote:Approx £15k going to The Community Trust, would have only been £10k had Jim accepted £5k of hush money to walk away from the Court Action. Proving his innocence, which he did, was more important than taking a bung.
Well done to Jim's band of backers and his family for ensuring the case ran it's course, resulting in The Trust effectively dropping their own well publicised case against him.
A decent Trust Committee would have made a donation towards the legal fees after falling on their sword.
I have it on good authority,that if offered, it would have been donated to The Ardgowan Hospice.

That's the problem when you get people spending other people's money, they just don't care. They'd have done it a lot differently if it was coming out of their own pockets.

223GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:27 pm

bastardo

bastardo
Bastards!

Sent from Topic'it App

224GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:34 pm

erskine

erskine
bastardo wrote:Bastards!

Sent from Topic'it App
No I disagree. There’s a full record elsewhere and it’s very clear that the committee were powerless to stand up to bully chairmen. They are your bastards.

Sent from Topic'it App

225GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 9 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:20 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
MisTrusted wrote:Approx £15k going to The Community Trust, would have only been £10k had Jim accepted £5k of hush money to walk away from the Court Action. Proving his innocence, which he did, was more important than taking a bung.
I’m guessing that you are either Jim himself or somebody very close. As already stated, there’s a full record elsewhere which was treated by the Trust mafia and their massage board stooges like the Satanic Verses.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum