Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:55 pm

Im planning on going QD, get yer erse along.

View user profile

102GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 pm

RSlicker wrote:Quite a few with an axe to grind tonight. I wonder how they would have fared if they'd had the baws to volunteer.
Your spot on Mr. Slicker!

View user profile

103GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 pm

MisTrusted wrote:Im planning on going QD, get yer erse along.

I might well do that MisTrusted.

How will I recognise you? Have you still got the bald head and chinos?

View user profile

104GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:59 pm

They haven't communicated to the membership for the best part of two years, then suddenly a letter of Dissolution.

View user profile

105GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:00 pm

RSlicker wrote:Quite a few with an axe to grind tonight. I wonder how they would have fared if they'd had the baws to volunteer.

Ah, the old volunteer excuse. Anyone who thinks that being a volunteer excuses you from doing the same quality of job as a paid person needs to have a right good look at themself.

View user profile

106GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:00 pm

PMSL

View user profile

107GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:01 pm

Quick Draw wrote:
MisTrusted wrote:Im planning on going QD, get yer erse along.

I might well do that MisTrusted.

How will I recognise you? Have you still got the bald head and chinos?
it's Krusty hahaha

View user profile

108GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:55 pm

MisTrusted wrote:With regards Point 4 - I would be surprised if thousands wasn't handed over to The Community Trust thing. They will do what they want as they have Proxies.
Remember this is the folk who cancelled an EGM which was called for and agreed to at an AGM, citing legal advise said not to go ahead with it.
They're answerable to no-one, even Chris McEleny chucked the committee after that as he probably realised then that no-one could challenge Hitler's authority.
I'm assuming that 'Hitler' is the ex Chairman Mr Robinson. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Chris McEleny was the guy behind that EGM. Not like big Chris to let folk tramp on his toes surely!

View user profile

109GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:17 am

Storm in a teacup ffs who gives a toss rabbit

View user profile

110GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:26 am

Well Pledgerton it looks like they did.
There was no legal advice saying not to go ahead with the EGM, as their lawyer was rather shocked when shown the info about it.
H is a law unto himself and his little lambs do as they are told.

View user profile

111GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:00 am

Nicky had some little lambs
who did as they were told,
And everywhere that Nicky went
the lambs were sure to go.

He took them all over town
they never complained or cursed
And then he took them to the end
the poor wee Trust is bust.

View user profile

112GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:08 am

jesus fuck - just when you thought it couldn't get any worse

View user profile

113GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:19 pm

cappiecat wrote:jesus fuck - just when you thought it couldn't get any worse
Yes a shocking amount of disrespect on here

View user profile

114GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:15 pm

RSlicker wrote:
go and sook hitler's helmet then bounce

View user profile

115GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:25 pm

RSlicker wrote:

They're only getting the respect they deserve.

View user profile

116GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Just read through this thread again and there's a fair wee bit of passion from some. Looks like one or even two of our members may be attending the EGM tonight so hopefully we'll be able to get the news up early.

Once again guys (and gals), please avoid personal abuse though 'nicknames' are entirely acceptable!

View user profile

117GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm

Heil Hitler PMSL

View user profile

118GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:25 pm

GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Screen10

From twitter the night

GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Screen11

From their official website the night

Very very strange how their still taking money in

View user profile

119GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:32 pm

The shove all the tenners in a bucket and ride off into the sunset in a black hack.

View user profile

120GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:39 pm

hahaha

View user profile

121GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:46 pm

I didn't make the EGM tonight but hopefully Mistrusted will fill us in when he gets back.

What I did notice today was that my Trust membership is due next month, paid by PayPal. I'll be interested to see if they still try and grab it. I could cancel it but it might be more fun trying to get it back from them.

View user profile

122GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:00 pm

Just hearing some news that the Trust Chairman has used his proxy votes to kill the Trust, even although people had volunteered to join the committee and take it over. What a snake if true.

View user profile

123GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:18 pm

Who is the chairman

View user profile

124GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:21 pm

bunter wrote:Who is the chairman

Allan Feeney. Don't know him personally but from what I hear he's just another club yes man.

View user profile

125GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST - Page 5 Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:31 pm

never heard tell of him mate

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum