Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:54 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
I assume that, like myself, all Trust loan note holders and members will receive this communication over the weekend. A sad ending to a once buoyant organisation.

GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Dissol10

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Total lies by the Trust Chairman here. He says they've struggled to get help from the members but they haven't even tried. My cousin offered her help but was more or less told to do one. The truth is that they all have this on their CV's and they've no more need for it.

I wonder if they'll put on their CV that they killed the Trust? Doubt it very much.

3GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
QD - a wee caution here. I'm a member and note holder and I don't want this new message board turning into a knocking shop for the Trust. Having said that, there's certainly been no public attempt to recruit new volunteers in almost two years.

4GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:55 pm

JCB

JCB
I'm half roads on this as a Trust member. Don't think you should be ripping into guys that give of their own time QD, but why have two AGM's failed to materialise especially if the committee wanted/needed help?

Something just isn't quite right about it all.

5GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:10 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Let's be honest here. The Trust self destructed over an absolutely crazy civil action that went tits up for them. Not the fault of the members or even the ordinary committee members if you ask me.

6GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:17 pm

big sandy

big sandy
Sound like a total fucking cop out to me! :pirat:

7GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Admin wrote:QD - a wee caution here. I'm a member and note holder and I don't want this new message board turning into a knocking shop for the Trust. Having said that, there's certainly been no public attempt to recruit new volunteers in almost two years.

I say it as I see it Admin. If the Trust was being ran properly we wouldn't be having this discussion. They've nobody to blame but themselves.

I see they mention, right out of the blue, MCT in the letter. Are they connected? Certainly sounds like it.

8GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:48 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Quick Draw wrote:
Admin wrote:QD - a wee caution here. I'm a member and note holder and I don't want this new message board turning into a knocking shop for the Trust. Having said that, there's certainly been no public attempt to recruit new volunteers in almost two years.

I say it as I see it Admin. If the Trust was being ran properly we wouldn't be having this discussion. They've nobody to blame but themselves.

I see they mention, right out of the blue, MCT in the letter. Are they connected? Certainly sounds like it.

Yes QD, and we want debate and controversy, but try to keep it civilised! You sound as though you have an axe to grind - maybe rightly so. Are you a Trust member?

9GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I'm not sure if I'm still a member Admin. I got all the recent emails but the letter above didn't arrive. My membership was on a rolling payment so if it hadn't been paid, they'd have contacted me about it.

10GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:28 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Oooo, Quick Draw getting has legs slapped, naughty boy.

I know a number of Trust members who basically don't care what happens. One of my best pals is a loan note holder and he wrote that off years ago. Was a good idea at the time but ended up becoming a laughing stock among the support.

I wouldn't trust any of them to run a bath.

11GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:38 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:Oooo, Quick Draw getting has legs slapped, naughty boy.

I know a number of Trust members who basically don't care what happens. One of my best pals is a loan note holder and he wrote that off years ago. Was a good idea at the time but ended up becoming a laughing stock among the support.

I wouldn't trust any of them to run a bath.
haha bet you and QD are an item Rolling Eyes

12GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:56 pm

toddyton

toddyton
Just a friendly moddy reminder guys (and non-guys) - we don't do personal abuse or anger management on here. Have fun and 'rip the piss' by all means, but keep it civilised.

13GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:45 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
toddyton wrote:Just a friendly moddy reminder guys (and non-guys) - we don't do personal abuse or anger management on here. Have fun and 'rip the piss' by all means, but keep it civilised.
awright moddy your the boss! Very Happy

14GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:45 pm

hoppyton

hoppyton
Big bro's gotta £1000 loan note and friends with an ex club director. Says Trust was fucked by it's chairmen not members.

15GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:26 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
hoppyton wrote:Big bro's gotta £1000 loan note and friends with an ex club director. Says Trust was fucked by it's chairmen not members.
Graham told us much the same though not in so many words.

16GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Wylie

Wylie
Fucking joke for umpteen years well rid of Shocked

17GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:16 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Easy to knock down folk who can't reply

18GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
RSlicker wrote:Easy to knock down folk who can't reply

Can't or won't?

19GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:00 pm

JCB

JCB
Quick Draw wrote:

Can't or won't?

Very good point QD. When I got my copy of that letter yesterday I just about peed myself. The Trust committee has been a secret society ever since Nick Robinson led them off the rails, and I'm as guilty as the rest for ever letting that man pursue an innocent guy to further his own self interest. Disgusting.

20GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:07 pm

Tomton

Tomton
JCB wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:

Can't or won't?

Very good point QD. When I got my copy of that letter yesterday I just about peed myself. The Trust committee has been a secret society ever since Nick Robinson led them off the rails, and I'm as guilty as the rest for ever letting that man pursue an innocent guy to further his own self interest. Disgusting.

Robinson told the rest of us that he had a solid case and we trusted him. Please don't knock ordinary members and committee members who had no reason to question his authority. Where is he now, and where is the Trust? The proof of the puddin's there for all to see.

21GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:09 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Haha you guys are fair twistin' the knife tonight! lol!

22GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:16 pm

big sandy

big sandy
Sorry state of affairs. Second biggest shareholder folds with £120k of fans money down the shunk and nobody being held to account. Only at fucking Morton!! Exclamation

23GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:21 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Robinson used the Trust, allegedly, to get on the Morton Board.

24GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:23 pm

big sandy

big sandy
Quick Draw wrote:Robinson used the Trust, allegedly, to get on the Morton Board.

That's the least of the allegations QD but not sure if we can trust the alligators! Sleep

25GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST Empty Re: GREENOCK MORTON SUPPORTERS TRUST on Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:43 am

toddyton

toddyton
I spoke to an old Trust committee member last night - a bloke I've known for many years and Morton to the core.

He said he 'chucked it' when he saw the direction things were going in eight years ago! He was scathing about successive Chairmen, and called the incumbent a 'plank of wood'!

Says it all I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum