Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 30]

676QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:16 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
RSlicker wrote:They could have called themselves something other than 'Morton in the Community'. It's fucking disgraceful.

Sounds like Porky might have been a victim in his younger years, he's raging. Maybe that's why he left Govan.

677QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:20 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Johnny Bravo wrote:
RSlicker wrote:They could have called themselves something other than 'Morton in the Community'. It's fucking disgraceful.

Sounds like Porky might have been a victim in his younger years, he's raging. Maybe that's why he left Govan.
Did bounce Mr Stein know about it?

678QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:11 am

banksyton

Is a giver ever a victim ? I’ll ask my big mate jock next time I see him, he knows everything 👍🏼😂

679QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:58 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
this already badly ruffled chancer just doesn’t have what it takes.

Dean and Stephen contemplate life without Mummy.

QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 36872610

680QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:23 am

The Toad

The Toad
weemanTon wrote:this already badly ruffled chancer just doesn’t have what it takes.

Pair of wee poofs if ever I saw one. happy

681QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 am

SPIKE

The Toad wrote:
weemanTon wrote:this already badly ruffled chancer just doesn’t have what it takes.

Pair of wee poofs if ever I saw one. happy

Hoo took the foto

682QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:51 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
One of the Mummies? Evil or Very Mad

683QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:53 am

banksyton

Probably a cctv pic they have seen on crime watch 😂 Scots Squad are lookin fur em 😂 QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 0768c510

684QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:54 am

SPIKE

Dummy mummies?

685QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:02 am

SPIKE

banksyton wrote:Probably a cctv pic they have seen on crime watch 😂 Scots Squad are lookin fur em 😂 QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 0768c510

made from Porky fat.

686QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:26 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
The one on the right is surely a

QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Downlo21

687QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:23 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
banksyton wrote:Probably a cctv pic they have seen on crime watch 😂 Scots Squad are lookin fur em 😂 QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 0768c510

For a minute I thought that was the Trust Chairman after a shave. Laughing

688QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:02 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
LinwoodTON wrote:

For a minute I thought that was the Trust Chairman after a shave. Laughing

That would make the fat plonker a bare faced liar! happy

QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Screen10

689QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:29 am

SPIKE

"I hate the hypocrisy; Al Gore's got the carbon footprint of Tuvalu".

690QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:48 pm

masterton

masterton
a good day at the office for us.

691QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:34 am

GISBEY

Has to be the most embarrassing result of a poll in the history of this message board. Can’t believe it went on Twitter, if I was a fan of the opposition I’d be trolling off the back of this for years !

692QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:56 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
GISBEY wrote:Has to be the most embarrassing result of a poll in the history of this message board. Can’t believe it went on Twitter, if I was a fan of the opposition I’d be trolling off the back of this for years !

I liked the way they waited until Kiltie replaced Spoonsy in the top three before closing the vote. They must have had to create quite a few aliases for that. Laughing

693QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:39 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Quick Draw wrote:
GISBEY wrote:Has to be the most embarrassing result of a poll in the history of this message board. Can’t believe it went on Twitter, if I was a fan of the opposition I’d be trolling off the back of this for years !

I liked the way they waited until Kiltie replaced Spoonsy in the top three before closing the vote. They must have had to create quite a few aliases for that. Laughing

QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Downlo11

694QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:24 am

MuesliTon

MuesliTon
weemanTon wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:

Who's this?

695QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:54 am

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
MuesliTon wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:

Who's this?

Looks like that wee fanny McKinnon Very Happy

696QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:12 pm

banksyton

Is that a giant slug oh his napped , is his bowtie no a bit high 🤔 chow mein chopped into tiny pieces 😂

697QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:27 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
banksyton wrote:Is that a giant slug oh his napped , is his bowtie no a bit high 🤔 chow mein  chopped into tiny pieces 😂
Aye - Singapoke chow mein! Evil or Very Mad

698QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:25 pm

J Dunn

Ball de Ed wrote:
MuesliTon wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:

Who's this?

Looks like that wee fanny McKinnon Very Happy
Smarmy wee turd! thumbs down

699QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:31 pm

JCB

JCB
McKinnon, or Jones, or whatever he's calling himself today has played a very large part in the démise of the other board - along with his trolling friends in the erstwhile clique.

His 'Who's a clever wee boy then, Mummy? site is comedy gold when you consider that the boy is now little more than a child-minder in Singapore! hmm

700QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 28 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:44 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
JCB wrote:McKinnon, or Jones, or whatever he's calling himself today has played a very large part in the démise of the other board - along with his trolling friends in the erstwhile clique.

His 'Who's a clever wee boy then, Mummy? site is comedy gold when you consider that the boy is now little more than a child-minder in Singapore! hmm

Is that what it's called nowadays?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum