Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 28]

626QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:00 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
banksyton wrote:Oh aye but ma erm will have tae go like a fiddlers elbow if it’s tae be fresh 💦💦💦

You should visit the Norshman more. They have a full upper and lower arm exercise program at the moment.

627QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:22 pm

SPIKE

LinwoodTON wrote:
banksyton wrote:Oh aye but ma erm will have tae go like a fiddlers elbow if it’s tae be fresh 💦💦💦

You should visit the Norshman more. They have a full upper and lower arm exercise program at the moment.

Is membership only open to the ambidextrous?

628QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:36 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
SPIKE wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:

Is membership only open to the ambidextrous?

Bisexuals are made very welcome.

629QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:39 pm

banksyton

I believe its now an all inclusive club membership , the soop is a compulsory act to encourage crouton mutation in there bum juice for even easier access to the exclusive committee rim . Maybe Morton should learn from this to make the turnstile fiasco a bit more bearable.

630QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:44 pm

SPIKE

banksyton wrote:I believe its now an all inclusive club membership , the soop is a compulsory act  to encourage crouton mutation in there bum juice  for even easier access to the exclusive committee rim . Maybe Morton should learn from this to make the turnstile fiasco a bit more bearable.

Is Etta Crouton a memba?

631QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:30 am

banksyton

I know they Etta lot oh pork meat, my mate big Jock told me, and he knows everything. 👍🏼😎😇😂

632QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:36 am

SPIKE

633QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:42 am

banksyton

So the moral of the story is , sit on yer arse all day yer arse gets acne , what if you sit about all day way the leg oh a barstool deep up yer shiter dae yea get spots on yer cheeks

634QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:51 am

SPIKE

banksyton wrote:So the moral of the story is , sit on yer arse all day yer arse gets acne , what if you sit about all day way the leg oh a barstool  deep up yer shiter dae yea get spots on yer cheeks

Are you volunteering to find out?

635QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:01 am

banksyton

Ahm a fook , but then t would be fun to watch 😂

636QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:14 am

SPIKE

banksyton wrote:Ahm a fook , but then t would be fun to watch 😂

637QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:34 am

banksyton

Ohhhhhh some head, oooooooh the thought 😂

638QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:27 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
What the fuck is this starting XI supposed to be?

639QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:05 pm

Wylie

Wylie
RSlicker wrote:What the fuck is this starting XI supposed to be?
In fairness to the wee fud he wasn't alone with his thoughts! Embarassed

640QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:35 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
I see the Trust Chairman is complaining that a complaint to fans on the club Twitter account doesn't have a name on it from whoever has written it.

I nearly spat out my White Lightning. 🤣🤣

641QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:46 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
LinwoodTON wrote:I see the Trust Chairman is complaining that a complaint to fans on the club Twitter account doesn't have a name on it from whoever has written it.

I nearly spat out my White Lightning. 🤣🤣

In fairness to the Feeney Yin - his lips are sealed!

QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Screen18

642QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:10 pm

banksyton

But his flanges are howling in the wind

643QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:17 am

SPIKE

It's quite astonishing that the club has the nerve to harp on about "constructive challenge".

Less than two years ago the chairman was telling us he had a three year plan to reach the top flight and had people buying season tickets off the back of it, only for it to turn out to be a load of either dishonest or incompetent (delete as appropriate) rubbish, and he's had fuck all to say about it since other than to encourage a glorified whip-round to cover his own responsibilities and failings.

Fuck that.

well said that man.

644QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:07 pm

burnsroad

burnsroad
SPIKE wrote:

It's quite astonishing that the club has the nerve to harp on about "constructive challenge".

Less than two years ago the chairman was telling us he had a three year plan to reach the top flight and had people buying season tickets off the back of it, only for it to turn out to be a load of either dishonest or incompetent (delete as appropriate) rubbish, and he's had fuck all to say about it since other than to encourage a glorified whip-round to cover his own responsibilities and failings.

Fuck that.

well said that man.
he's a fud big grin

645QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:19 pm

SPIKE

burnsroad wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Fuck that.

well said that man.
he's a fud big grin

Who - the chairman?

646QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:04 pm

banksyton

Somebody should be digging him up and demanding updated ambition going forward

647QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:17 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
banksyton wrote:Somebody should be digging him up and demanding updated ambition going forward

Never even knew he was deid. They tell you bugger all at Cappielow. thumbs down

648QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:54 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
weemanTon wrote:
banksyton wrote:Somebody should be digging him up and demanding updated ambition going forward

Never even knew he was deid. They tell you bugger all at Cappielow. thumbs down

It was *announced on the club website.

*it wasn't.

649QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:01 pm

banksyton

Who’s deed jahadie Ton

650QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 26 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:30 am

SPIKE

"Almost 400 MCT members have already contributed £6000 a month to the Morton first-team budget since August, which has boosted funds available to the manager by more than 20% this season."

20% equals £72,000

100% equals £360,000

Rae - whose father, Douglas, saved Morton from liquidation in 2000 - gifted the 15% shareholding, although MCT will hand back a proportion of shares if it fails to raise £250,000 by the end of next season.

looks like quite a shortfall - or am I missing something?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum