Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

51QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:23 am

toddyton

toddyton
Johnny Bravo wrote:Not trying to say anything Toddy. I said it.
This is the part that seems contentious.

'MCT Leadership Team, fleecing the same fans of their hard earned'

52QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
If you're going to quote me Toddy, quote the whole sentence. Don't forget the question mark at the end either.

53QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:01 pm

toddyton

toddyton
Johnny Bravo wrote:If you're going to quote me Toddy, quote the whole sentence. Don't forget the question mark at the end either.
It's the highlighted text that is potentially defamatory JB. Perhaps just a bad choice of words but there are a lot of good folk involved with MCT.

54QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:35 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
toddyton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:If you're going to quote me Toddy, quote the whole sentence. Don't forget the question mark at the end either.
It's the highlighted text that is potentially defamatory JB. Perhaps just a bad choice of words but there are a lot of good folk involved with MCT.

Ah, got you now boss. Yes, 'fleece' probably wasn't the best choice of words but you know what it's like when you're half way through a rant.

55QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:41 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
toddyton wrote:

Ah, got you now boss. Yes, 'fleece' probably wasn't the best choice of words but you know what it's like when you're half way through a rant.

Hee hee JB - your in a permanent rant! bounce

56QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
It's in my blood weeman. Being as handsome as I am can be pretty hard going. Cool

57QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:48 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
Johnny Bravo wrote:It's in my blood weeman. Being as handsome as I am can be pretty hard going. Cool

Fuck'n'ell! Shocked

58QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
cappiecat wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:It's in my blood weeman. Being as handsome as I am can be pretty hard going. Cool

Fuck'n'ell! Shocked

Don't worry Pooty Dat, you'll never have that problem.

59QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:45 am

RSlicker

RSlicker
Morton aren't a charity, and aren't a poor club either. We shouldn't be allowed to be decline to a Dumbarton or Airdrie level of mediocrity, which is what the current squad resembles. All because the Rae Family are hell-bent on ruining their fathers legacy.

60QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:04 am

bastardo

bastardo
RSlicker wrote:Morton aren't a charity, and aren't a poor club either. We shouldn't be allowed to be decline to a Dumbarton or Airdrie level of mediocrity, which is what the current squad resembles. All because the Rae Family are hell-bent on ruining their fathers legacy.
yes

61QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:19 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I nearly choked on my Weetabix when I read that. Straight from the same mouth that rubbished these ideas under a year ago.

62QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:27 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
RSlicker wrote:Morton aren't a charity, and aren't a poor club either. We shouldn't be allowed to be decline to a Dumbarton or Airdrie level of mediocrity, which is what the current squad resembles. All because the Rae Family are hell-bent on ruining their fathers legacy.

That makes it sound like all the siblings are in on this. Crying or Very sad

63QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:49 pm

willowman

willowman
Johnny Bravo wrote:

That makes it sound like all the siblings are in on this. Crying or Very sad
Eh - there's no siblings on the GC board! Rolling Eyes

64QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:00 pm

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
Hate to wade in here with my first post but there's a lot of shit been talked elsewhere about Crawford Rae's hands being tied at Golden Casket, and not being allowed to spend on our Club. WELL - my company uses Companies House data all the time and there are only TWO directors of GC - Rae and his mother. Anybody is free to check those details.

65QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Maybe his maw has told him to watch the pennies

Sent from Topic'it App

66QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:08 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
stalkton wrote:Maybe his maw has told him to watch the pennies

Sent from Topic'it App
I doubt that. Dougie and his wife were allegedly very close and it would be strange if she wanted the club he saved destroyed. If Crawford Rae has been pressurised into slashing the budget that pressure has not come from within GC.

67QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:32 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
TonInDubai wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App
I doubt that. Dougie and his wife were allegedly very close and it would be strange if she wanted the club he saved destroyed. If Crawford Rae has been pressurised into slashing the budget that pressure has not come from within GC.

He probably just hasn't got the baws to admit he doesn't want to spend any more money on the club.

68QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:46 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

He probably just hasn't got the baws to admit he doesn't want to spend any more money on the club.
Doesn't need baws when the fans are fucking jellyfish. First it was the Trust and now it's this McLellan bloke crawlin up the Rae's arses while kidding everybody on their superheros! What a Face

69QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:10 pm

wonderton

wonderton
weemanTon wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Doesn't need baws when the fans are fucking jellyfish. First it was the Trust and now it's this McLellan bloke crawlin up the Rae's arses while kidding everybody on their superheros! What a Face
What a bitter wee man you are!

Alice.

70QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:14 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
wonderton wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Alice.

Nope Alice not bitter look at facts how much did the fans spend on the trust over £100k down the lavvy and now their back for more with over £150k to this McLellan bloke and fuck all in return despite all the razzamatazz. JEESUS! No

71QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:17 pm

wonderton

wonderton
weemanTon wrote:
wonderton wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Alice.

Nope Alice not bitter look at facts how much did the fans spend on the trust over £100k down the lavvy and now their back for more with over £150k to this McLellan bloke and fuck all in return despite all the razzamatazz. JEESUS! No
What do you mean by 'Fuck all in return'. They've got a seat on the board, shares in the Club, and the debts gradually being scrubbed - all that plus quality additions to the playing squad. Take a chill pill wee fella.

Alice.

72QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:19 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
wonderton wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
wonderton wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Alice.

What do you mean by 'Fuck all in return'. They've got a seat on the board, shares in the Club, and the debts gradually being scrubbed - all that plus quality additions to the playing squad. Take a chill pill wee fella.

Alice.

OK Honebunch - what ya doin this weekend? ☀

73QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:22 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

You got big baws JB? Razz

74QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:39 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
I see there's a minutes applause for Ricksen. Shame what happened to the guy but there's no link to Morton whatsoever here.

75QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 3 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:57 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Standing here in at Scapa - lovely day and good atmosphere and I read this. Somebody’s a sick cunt if you aks me

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum