Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 20]

401QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Taggart wrote:Get Rae tae fuck - that is the answer

When he finally does fuck off, the truth will come out.

He'll probably be the most hated man in Greenock when that happens.

402QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Archieton

Archieton
The way the Club appears to be getting abandoned he's approaching Scott levels already. Shocking stuff.

403QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:46 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Archieton wrote:The way the Club appears to be getting abandoned he's approaching Scott levels already. Shocking stuff.

If that was the case, why extend the hospitality suite, do up the dugouts, create a gym and whatever other non-playing nonsense they've come up with?

He's clearly trying to improve the look of the club, while at the same time spending as little on the first team as possible that'll keep them in this division.

He's a bawbag.

404QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:51 pm

Archieton

Archieton
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Archieton wrote:The way the Club appears to be getting abandoned he's approaching Scott levels already. Shocking stuff.

If that was the case, why extend the hospitality suite, do up the dugouts, create a gym and whatever other non-playing nonsense they've come up with?

He's clearly trying to improve the look of the club, while at the same time spending as little on the first team as possible that'll keep them in this division.

He's a bawbag.
I wonder who funded those improvements. Was Crawford not the same fellow who let the fans paint the cowshed when he was 'Stadium Director'?

405QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:56 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
'I can't remember a time when the support in general was so apathetic and disinterested as they are now.'

406QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:14 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Archieton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

He's a bawbag.
I wonder who funded those improvements. Was Crawford not the same fellow who let the fans paint the cowshed when he was 'Stadium Director'?

Probably a combination of reduced player budget, not training all the time at Parklea, MCT, and all the other wee scams that companies get away with.

407QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:57 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
'I continue to believe Golden Casket and the Rae family are taking the piss.'

408QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:04 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
RSlicker wrote:'I continue to believe Golden Casket and the Rae family are taking the piss.'

They're also stuffing the fans money into their pockets.

409QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:31 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
'Does this scheme exist to prop the club up and still let the Raes run it?'

410QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:38 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
RSlicker wrote:'Does this scheme exist to prop the club up and still let the Raes run it?'

People still don't know what MCT is all about, at least what it's supposed to be about.

411QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:54 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
"Championing his forum on here is making you look like Gordon's number one fanboy." bounce bounce bounce bounce

412QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:40 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
You can always rely on Porky to send people this way when his tears get too much. Oink oink. pig

413QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:30 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
I want as many people as possible to know about his forum, so the more people will laugh at him and his antics. bounce bounce bounce bounce

414QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:22 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Johnny Bravo wrote:You can always rely on Porky to send people this way when his tears get too much. Oink oink. pig
Porky??

415QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:02 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
stalkton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:You can always rely on Porky to send people this way when his tears get too much. Oink oink. pig
Porky??

QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Porkhe10

416QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:00 am

stalkton

stalkton
Means bugger all to me mate

417QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:56 am

SPIKE

His tears get too much?

Is that salty pork?

418QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:15 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
I met Porky once. He needed some dutch courage first. Laughing

419QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:33 am

AsTONishing

AsTONishing
LinwoodTON wrote:I met Porky once. He needed some dutch courage first. Laughing
Astonishing!

420QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:43 am

SPIKE

AsTONishing wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:I met Porky once. He needed some dutch courage first. Laughing
Astonishing!

KNOT REE LEE

421QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:59 am

stalkton

stalkton
LinwoodTON wrote:I met Porky once. He needed some dutch courage first. [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/smiley]
Is this a real person or just a spoof??

422QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:00 am

SPIKE

stalkton wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:I met Porky once. He needed some dutch courage first. [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/smiley]

Are you Joe King?

423QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:09 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
stalkton wrote:
ffs - everybody knows him - even the Raes! cheers

424QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:11 am

stalkton

stalkton
[quote="weemanTon"]
ffs - everybody knows him - even the Raes! [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_cheers.png[/smiley]
Ah - so it IS a spoof!

425QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 17 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:29 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
stalkton wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
ffs - everybody knows him - even the Raes! [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_cheers.png[/smiley]
Ah - so it IS a spoof!

The racist, homophobic adman is very real.

https://www.thescottishfarmer.co.uk/book_an_ad/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum