Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 20]

376QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:55 pm

HikingTon

HikingTon
Give it five years and he’ll be forty stone and skint I'll be four stone with AIDS.

377QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:50 pm

banksyton

2b or not 2b zatizzeequestion

378QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:44 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
HikingTon wrote:Give it five years and he’ll be forty stone and skint I'll be four stone with AIDS.

Must be true, he's a doctor.

379QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:09 pm

SPIKE

"The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not."

Mark Twain

380QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:17 am

vaperton

vaperton
Another from the other place!

We're already hearing the "fairytale" shite about it, those cunts are insufferable as it is.

381QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:09 pm

Bumbling Buffoon

Bumbling Buffoon
SPIKE wrote:

"The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not."

Mark Twain

If you eat everything, you always eat the right stuff.

382QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:51 pm

SPIKE

"The good thing about playing Israel is that, although I wasn't the manger, a lot of the players played against Israel in the Nations League and will have a good understanding of what to expect."

383QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:54 pm

Bumbling Buffoon

Bumbling Buffoon
SPIKE wrote:

"The good thing about playing Israel is that, although I wasn't the manger, a lot of the players played against Israel in the Nations League and will have a good understanding of what to expect."

Chips in Israel are called chips too.

384QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:55 pm

SPIKE

Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Chips to wear?

385QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:59 pm

Bumbling Buffoon

Bumbling Buffoon
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Chips to wear?

In mamooth.

386QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:01 pm

SPIKE

Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Chips to wear?

In mamooth.

Is that yer favourite sport?

387QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:03 pm

Bumbling Buffoon

Bumbling Buffoon
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Chips to wear?

In mamooth.

Whos yer?

388QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:26 pm

SPIKE

Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Chips to wear?

In mamooth.

Whos yer?

Fanny Craddock.

389QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:54 am

cappiecat

cappiecat
Aren't you all jumping the gun here?

31st December 2020 is the end of the decade.

390QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:54 am

cumbraeTon

cumbraeTon
cappiecat wrote:Aren't you all jumping the gun here?

31st December 2020 is the end of the decade.
Spotted that in the other place. Shower of wee fuds fighting over the quality of mince! whistle

391QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:12 am

SPIKE

Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Mark Twain

If you eat everything, you always eat the right stuff.

Good morning Bumbling,

Do you drink everything as well?

392QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:09 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Chips to wear?

In mamooth.

Whos yer?

Fanny Craddock.

If Fanny Cradock married Tom Weir, would that make her Fanny Weir?

393QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:15 am

SPIKE

Fanny scorned Troake's use of an ingredient for being too "English", and insisted that the English have never had their own cuisine.

394QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:57 am

stalkton

stalkton
Did all Troake’s doughnuts turn out like fannies?

395QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:05 am

SPIKE

Loved my granny's pancakes.

396QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:07 pm

McHughR

McHughR
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Chips to wear?

In mamooth.

Whos yer?

Fanny Craddock.

If Fanny Cradock married Tom Weir, would that make her Fanny Weir?
...and would she use crampons?

397QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:45 am

RSlicker

RSlicker
'Massive issues staring us in the face and not one fuck seems to be given.'

398QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:50 am

willyTon

willyTon
To give a fuck or not to give a fuck - that is the question

399QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:56 am

Taggart

Taggart
Get Rae tae fuck - that is the answer

400QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 16 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:35 am

houston

houston
RSlicker wrote: 'Massive issues staring us in the face and not one fuck seems to be given.'
That's complete nonsense in fan terms but maybe the poster means the current owner has chucked it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum