Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

301QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:36 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
RSlicker wrote:Hopkin not Hopkins
Millar not Miller
McAlister not McCallister
Nesbitt not Nisbet
Welsh not Walsh
ROGERS NOT RODGERS

Hard to imagine that guy actually failed Uni.

302QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:12 am

SPIKE

I can't defend the players today. It's schoolboy stuff and it's time some people at this club - some of the players - took responsibility."

303QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:13 am

SPIKE

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

If we lose on Saturday, Hopkin's position will be untenable - although I think he's pretty much unsackable in reality, despite the obvious fuck up he is making of this season.

It's hard to know where Hoppy goes if we get beat on Saturday.

JB, do you know where he has gone?

304QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:32 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
SPIKE wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

If we lose on Saturday, Hopkin's position will be untenable - although I think he's pretty much unsackable in reality, despite the obvious fuck up he is making of this season.

It's hard to know where Hoppy goes if we get beat on Saturday.

JB, do you know where he has gone?

QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Cafe-c10

305QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:35 am

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
hahaha

306QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:46 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
SPIKE wrote:

I can't defend the players today. It's schoolboy stuff and it's time some people at this club - some of the players - took responsibility."
Hmm - 'some people at this club' quickly changed to 'some of the players' as he realised what he was saying! lol!

No smoke without fire!

307QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Theweebarra

Theweebarra
SPIKE wrote:

If they were at fault they certainly should!

308QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:54 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
TonInDubai wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Hmm - 'some people at this club' quickly changed to 'some of the players' as he realised what he was saying! lol!

No smoke without fire!

He always looks to me like he's been let down. Not by the players but the powers that be. Not really surprising as the BoD's have no problem lying to everyone else.

309QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:27 pm

Roberton

Blade Runner wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

No smoke without fire!

He always looks to me like he's been let down. Not by the players but the powers that be. Not really surprising as the BoD's have no problem lying to everyone else.
A parcel of rogues!

310QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:43 pm

erskine

erskine
SPIKE wrote:

Just watched the highlights and think he’s got a point

311QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:33 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
erskine wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

He has, but he's got to take some responsibility himself. Particks most creative player was red carded and Hoppy still sat on his hands and did nothing. I'm no expert but I'd have thought that would have been the time to go for the jugular.

312QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:36 pm

feeney

feeney
Johnny Bravo wrote:
erskine wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

He has, but he's got to take some responsibility himself. Particks most creative player was red carded and Hoppy still sat on his hands and did nothing. I'm no expert but I'd have thought that would have been the time to go for the jugular.
Very strange tactics.

313QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:16 am

SPIKE

“Among them were 74 charges involving Morton, 24 of them bets against Morton.

“I queried those — but it turned out a favourite bet of mine was perming draws in the Championship and unfortunately betting on Morton to draw is classed as a bet against Morton.

314QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:34 am

SPIKE

“Among them were 74 charges involving Morton, 24 of them bets against Morton.

“I queried those — but it turned out a favourite bet of mine was perming draws in the Championship and unfortunately betting on Morton to draw is classed as a bet against Morton.

315QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:49 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it.

316QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:40 pm

Taggart

Taggart
RSlicker wrote:The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it.
The fact that the above has been used in an attempt to belittle the originator merely underscores the perpetrator's warped sense of morality.

317QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:41 pm

nickr

nickr
RSlicker wrote:The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it.
Ha- I remember that one from wee Stephen! big grin

318QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Holmscroft Street

Holmscroft Street
nickr wrote:
Hmm - is that his name? happy

319QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:36 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Holmscroft Street wrote:
nickr wrote:
Hmm - is that his name? happy

He's a real life Doctor. Laughing

320QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:39 pm

SPIKE

Of philosophy ?

321QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:01 pm

peejay

peejay
Thanks for playing champ

322QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:35 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
SPIKE wrote:

Of philosophy ?

Surprisingly, for somehow who detests fans talking about the good old days at Cappielow, it's History. Laughing

323QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Clydeview2

Clydeview2
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Of philosophy ?

Surprisingly, for somehow who detests fans talking about the good old days at Cappielow, it's History. Laughing
A doctor of history - eh??? clown

324QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:01 pm

SPIKE

Clydeview2 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Of philosophy ?

that's histerical.

325QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 13 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:58 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
Clydeview2 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Of philosophy ?

hahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum