Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

276QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:52 am

RSlicker

RSlicker
At the moment he almost looks as if he is trying to get us relegated on purpose.

277QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:35 am

SPIKE

RSlicker wrote:At the moment he almost looks as if he is trying to get us relegated on purpose.

To the benefit of whom?

The buyers or the sellars?

278QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:18 am

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
RSlicker wrote:At the moment he almost looks as if he is trying to get us relegated on purpose.
Stranger things have happened in the beautiful game

279QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:19 am

MidTon

MidTon
Well this Saturday will be the cruncher

280QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:49 am

SPIKE

"One thing I can say is that anybody who stays here, anybody who is working with me, that I will make them better players and that they will enjoy it."

281QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:45 am

kincaids

kincaids
SPIKE wrote:

"One thing I can say is that anybody who stays here, anybody who is working with me, that I will make them better players and that they will enjoy it."
The jury is out!

282QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:59 am

SPIKE

“If our supporters really want to see the club flourish then this is the time for our fans to get involved with Morton Club Together (MCT) and make a pledge.

Every penny donated will go directly towards raising Hoppy’s budget while increasing the MCT shareholding in Greenock Morton from shares gifted back from the Rae family.

I firmly believe we are seeing the dawn of a new era for the club and look forward to working with our management team, players, and our supporters to bring success back to Morton FC. Let Morton club together.”

283QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:12 am

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
SPIKE wrote:
“If our supporters really want to see the club flourish then this is the time for our fans to get involved with Morton Club Together (MCT) and make a pledge.

Every penny donated will go directly towards raising Hoppy’s budget while increasing the MCT shareholding in Greenock Morton from shares gifted back from the Rae family.

I firmly believe we are seeing the dawn of a new era for the club and look forward to working with our management team, players, and our supporters to bring success back to Morton FC. Let Morton club together.”
It's not looking too nice at the moment!

284QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:18 am

SPIKE

Still, thou art blest, compar’d wi’ me!
The present only toucheth thee:
But Och! I backward cast my e’e,
On prospects drear!
An’ forward tho’ I canna see,
I guess an’ fear!

285QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:08 pm

masterton

masterton
RSlicker wrote:it's no wonder that the groomed arsehole wants you to join his fledgling forum to discuss melons and cheese with the likes of Quick Draw, PledgerTon and co. lol!
What a peculiar comment!

286QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:25 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
masterton wrote:
RSlicker wrote:it's no wonder that the groomed arsehole wants you to join his fledgling forum to discuss melons and cheese with the likes of Quick Draw, PledgerTon and co. lol!
What a peculiar comment!
hahaha

287QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:48 pm

baker street

baker street
Did somebody actually say that?

288QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:05 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's Gordon having a meltdown. Just laugh at him.

289QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:33 pm

wombleton

wombleton
Uncle Bulgaria just tittered

290QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:46 pm

fatsyb

fatsyb
masterton wrote:
What a peculiar comment!
Groomed arsehole? unsure

291QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:25 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
SPIKE wrote:

It's hard to imagine the state this team would be in without these MCT riches.

292QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:53 pm

SPIKE

We value your privicy

whatever that is.

293QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:55 am

stalkton

stalkton
Blade Runner wrote:

It's hard to imagine the state this team would be in without these MCT riches.
Would have been a lot better if MCT had got what they targetted mate

294QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:33 am

RSlicker

RSlicker
Botti is a terrible player and that's from playing with and against him.

295QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:10 am

SPIKE

If we lose on Saturday, Hopkin's position will be untenable - although I think he's pretty much unsackable in reality, despite the obvious fuck up he is making of this season.

296QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:06 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
SPIKE wrote:

If we lose on Saturday, Hopkin's position will be untenable - although I think he's pretty much unsackable in reality, despite the obvious fuck up he is making of this season.

It's hard to know where Hoppy goes if we get beat on Saturday.

297QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:28 am

MuesliTon

MuesliTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

It's hard to know where Hoppy goes if we get beat on Saturday.
We wont! Shocked

298QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:42 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Anyone else considering pulling their MCT subscription?

299QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
RSlicker wrote:Anyone else considering pulling their MCT subscription?

I'm considering pulling something tonight. Twisted Evil

300QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 12 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:11 am

RSlicker

RSlicker
Hopkin not Hopkins
Millar not Miller
McAlister not McCallister
Nesbitt not Nisbet
Welsh not Walsh
ROGERS NOT RODGERS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: