Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

251QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:43 am

bridget erskine

bridget erskine
Vito Brigante wrote:Each to there own if people want to talk about the old forum.
But I think everythings already been said, I'm not interested in it or reading about it on the new forum tbh.
Agree with this. We should try to rise above it.

252QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:29 am

SPIKE

try to rise above it.

Wull knot bee hard.

253QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:39 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Absolutely insane that we are 2 points off the promotion play-offs (and three clear of the relegation play-offs).

254QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:48 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
RSlicker wrote:Absolutely insane that we are 2 points off the promotion play-offs (and three clear of the relegation play-offs).

It's not really though, our league simply doesn't have the strength of teams of seasons past.

The insane bit is that Auld Dougie closed his purse just as it was made possibly to buy promotion.

255QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:41 pm

Delton

Delton
Quick Draw wrote:
RSlicker wrote:Absolutely insane that we are 2 points off the promotion play-offs (and three clear of the relegation play-offs).

It's not really though, our league simply doesn't have the strength of teams of seasons past.

The insane bit is that Auld Dougie closed his purse just as it was made possibly to buy promotion.
Unfortunately the old boy was already losing his marbles at that point and who knows  if that decision was REALLY his - BUT his sprog is now happy enough to blame him for everything. That's what I call loyalty. happy

256QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:53 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Delton wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:

Unfortunately the old boy was already losing his marbles at that point and who knows  if that decision was REALLY his - BUT his sprog is now happy enough to blame him for everything. That's what I call loyalty. happy

I believe it was Hawke who convinced the old man.

257QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Delton

Delton
Blade Runner wrote:
Delton wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:

I believe it was Hawke who convinced the old man.
In fairness, said Hawke could talk the hind legs off a donkey and there are plenty of asses down Cappielow way!

258QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:49 am

SPIKE

there are plenty of asses down Cappielow way!

in more ways than one!

259QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:55 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
This is garbage. Hopkin out.

260QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:17 am

RSlicker

RSlicker

'This being Morton, it would not surprise me if we beat Dundee, but equally we could lose 5-0.'

261QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:57 am

SPIKE

If we beat Dundee I will be shocked and stunned.

262QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:00 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Serious calls for Hopkin to do one from everywhere now. He'll quit before he's sacked, that's for sure.

263QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:43 pm

MidTon

MidTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:Serious calls for Hopkin to do one from everywhere now. He'll quit before he's sacked, that's for sure.
Hmm! cool

264QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:58 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Hopkin will be doing well if he gets a Xmas card from the club this year.

265QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:03 pm

MidTon

MidTon
Blade Runner wrote:Hopkin will be doing well if he gets a Xmas card from the club this year.
True but maybe the MCT dosh could stretch to a mince pie.

266QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:20 pm

kidston

kidston
Johnny Bravo wrote:Serious calls for Hopkin to do one from everywhere now. He'll quit before he's sacked, that's for sure.
And where exactly is everywhere? unsure

267QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:11 am

SPIKE

The Lord is everywhere.

268QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:12 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
SPIKE wrote:

The Lord is everywhere.

Jesus saves. Ramsbottom punches it to the strikers feet.

269QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:24 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Quick Draw wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

The Lord is everywhere.

Jesus saves. Ramsbottom punches it to the strikers feet.
..and then cuts out a cross meant for Jesus. affraid

270QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:28 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Even Jesus couldn't save us.

271QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:30 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:Even Jesus couldn't save us.
Shut it banana heid!

272QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:34 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
weemanTon wrote:
Shut it banana heid!

Bite my banana

273QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:39 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
and first thing is to put Sheepsarse on EBay.

274QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:46 am

SPIKE

Ian St. John?

275QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 11 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:48 am

SPIKE

"I thought we deserved a point at least. But we conceded poor goals and that's why we've left here with nothing."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum