Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

226QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:30 am

SPIKE

‘Keep the ball high in the air, that way the other team can’t get it.’

227QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:05 am

RSlicker

RSlicker
He's an absolute fuckin walloper of a boy and therefore should get it tight every time he appears at Cappielow.

228QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:15 am

SPIKE

''I still believe there is a place for football in Greenock. The potential is there for support. I just can't understand what has happened to the money brought in over the years when Benny and then Allan were the managers.''

229QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:55 am

stalkton

stalkton
SPIKE wrote:''I still believe there is a place for football in Greenock. The potential is there for support. I just can't understand what has happened to the money brought in over the years when Benny and then Allan were the managers.''
Don’t understand the ones that say we’re only championship level when Inverclyde is still a very big catchment

Sent from Topic'it App

231QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:49 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
This is not some stupid wee plastic franchise outfit like Livingston

232QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:04 pm

HikingTon

HikingTon
RSlicker wrote:This is not some stupid wee plastic franchise outfit like Livingston

shan

233QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:03 pm

SPIKE

''When you think that we stayed for five years in the Premier League and used to get average crowds of 10,000, it seems incredible what has happened to the club."

234QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:53 am

Branchy

Wilson was warned about Scott but wouldn’t listen and Rae supported him. Ironically Rae then ‘saved’ the club to massage his own ego and the very people who had fought Scott pandered to him as he made a complete arse of running the club. It’s slowly dawned that the Raes have been nothing short of a disaster for Morton

Sent from Topic'it App

235QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:36 am

RSlicker

RSlicker
Peter Grant, who increasingly resembles naive South Park simpleton Butters

236QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:10 am

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
RSlicker wrote:Peter Grant, who increasingly resembles naive South Park simpleton Butters
Yes - I spotted that on the other forum. No wonder folk are jumping ship when it's been taken over by trolls and kids with chips on their shoulders.

237QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:56 am

wonderton

wonderton
Ball de Ed wrote:
RSlicker wrote:Peter Grant, who increasingly resembles naive South Park simpleton Butters
Yes - I spotted that on the other forum. No wonder folk are jumping ship when it's been taken over by trolls and kids with chips on their shoulders.
Well said Sir. They seem totally unaware of themselves. What's to be gained by bad-mouthing one of our young players like that for a few cheap laughs? Horrid.

Alice.

238QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:45 am

jess terry

jess terry
I would love whoever said that to say it again to Peter's face. It's neither clever nor funny but obviously those who moderate that other forum think it is. Poor show! happy

239QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:30 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
No surprise to hear that the parcipitants of that place watch South Park. What a riddie.

240QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:21 pm

baker street

baker street
Ball de Ed wrote:
It's actually a shame because it was a smashing message board until folk with hidden agenda started poisoning it. It's just gone to the dogs.

241QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:55 pm

Edwards

Edwards
baker street wrote:
Ball de Ed wrote:
It's actually a shame because it was a smashing message board until folk with hidden agenda started poisoning it. It's just gone to the dogs.
It was VERY busy too, and well moderated but it's progressively gone downhill, and now it's just the same wee clique trying to outdo each other for smartness/nastiness. Decent posters have been sickened by them. This is a refreshing change.

242QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:57 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
The guy who posted that resembles a turnip Very Happy

243QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:21 pm

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
Edwards wrote:
baker street wrote:
Ball de Ed wrote:
It was VERY busy too, and well moderated but it's progressively gone downhill, and now it's just the same wee clique trying to outdo each other for smartness/nastiness. Decent posters have been sickened by them. This is a refreshing change.
Well said, and presumably the reason this site has taken off so quickly.

244QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:13 pm

Taggart

Taggart
TonInDubai wrote:
Edwards wrote:
baker street wrote:
Ball de Ed wrote:
Quite. I see they can't stop talking about it either. Talk about live and let live - bloody losers the lot of them! Evil or Very Mad

245QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:49 pm

connellton

TonInDubai wrote:
Edwards wrote:
baker street wrote:
Ball de Ed wrote:
I think a lot of folk have given up on the old forum for exactly the reasons you just cited and quite a few seem to have joined on here even if somebody does (allegedly) have seventeen accounts. rolls eyes Big improvement and credit to GT for getting it rolling.

246QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:45 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
connellton wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:
Edwards wrote:
baker street wrote:
Ball de Ed wrote:
I think a lot of folk have given up on the old forum for exactly the reasons you just cited and quite a few seem to have joined on here even if somebody does (allegedly) have seventeen accounts. rolls eyes  Big improvement and credit to GT for getting it rolling.
Who him?? unsure

247QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Branchy

The site owner by the sound of it.

248QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Branchy wrote:The site owner by the sound of it.
Yes Gordon owns the site. Good guy who stays out of the limelight.

249QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:00 pm

Vito Brigante

Vito Brigante
Each to there own if people want to talk about the old forum.
But I think everythings already been said, I'm not interested in it or reading about it on the new forum tbh.

250QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 10 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:57 am

SPIKE

Y'see, you don't get these type of retorts on 'alternative' Morton messageboards. Have a greenie whilst you're here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum