Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 16]

126QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 pm

MANGLETON

hoppyton wrote:
RSlicker wrote:it's no wonder that the groomed arsehole wants you to join his fledgling forum to discuss melons and cheese with the likes of Quick Draw, PledgerTon and co. lol!
I'm assuming that's a quote from the old forum. They'll all be tittering quietly among themselves! Rolling Eyes
They are a bit cliquey right enough Very Happy

127QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:51 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
MANGLETON wrote:
hoppyton wrote:
RSlicker wrote:it's no wonder that the groomed arsehole wants you to join his fledgling forum to discuss melons and cheese with the likes of Quick Draw, PledgerTon and co. lol!
I'm assuming that's a quote from the old forum. They'll all be tittering quietly among themselves! Rolling Eyes
They are a bit cliquey right enough Very Happy
Have a red dot dickhead! bounce bounce bounce

128QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:47 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
^^^^ doing it wrong, champ.

129QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:37 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Well, we didn't score four goals this month, so we've added in two historic goals we've scored in September.

130QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:32 pm

tubby

tubby
RSlicker wrote:Well, we didn't score four goals this month, so we've added in two historic goals we've scored in September.
Bizarre!

131QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:53 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
RSlicker wrote:Well, we didn't score four goals this month, so we've added in two historic goals we've scored in September.

Wow. Just when you thought that crowd couldn't get any sadder, up pops the Singapore mummy's boy with this beauty. Laughing Laughing

132QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:57 pm

cloch

cloch
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Wow. Just when you thought that crowd couldn't get any sadder, up pops the Singapore mummy's boy with this beauty. Laughing Laughing  

Eh? Shocked

133QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:12 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
Johnny Bravo wrote:

hahaha

134QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:28 pm

Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Mistaken identity again banana heid! Laughing

135QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Jonathan Jones wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I think not, neep heid.

136QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:47 pm

Delton

Delton
Jonathan Jones wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

^^^^^
affraid

137QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Delton

Delton
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Jonathan Jones wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I think not, neep heid.
^^^^^
What a Face

138QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:49 pm

Delton

Delton
Nice to see we have weans on here too! Cool

139QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:04 pm

eraser

eraser
Delton wrote:Nice to see we have weans on here too! Cool
Just meant to be a joke thread I think mate.

140QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:50 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
After a lot of goals in August, only two in September was awful. There are still people saying that our midfield and attack are fine, its the defence that's the problem. Looks very much to me that Hoppy doesn't know what formation to play and appears to be trying his best to shoehorn his favourites into the side.

Having said that, losing Nesbit and Jacobs over the past few games have really killed us.

141QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:53 pm

theduffer

theduffer
Quick Draw wrote:After a lot of goals in August, only two in September was awful. There are still people saying that our midfield and attack are fine, its the defence that's the problem. Looks very much to me that Hoppy doesn't know what formation to play and appears to be trying his best to shoehorn his favourites into the side.

Having said that, losing Nesbit and Jacobs over the past few games have really killed us.
He's sure been doing some juggling recently but nobody was too unhappy until Saturday's disaster!

Let's see what happens against the Pars.

142QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:41 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
"pay attention to me"

He pulls this one out every so often, always makes me laugh.

The irony is that he really is talking about himself. Laughing Laughing

143QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:05 pm

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
Johnny Bravo wrote:"pay attention to me"

Who's this, JB?

144QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:46 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
TonInDubai wrote:

Who's this, JB?

Our friendly alternative forum owner and likeable MCT Leadership Team member Dean McKinnon.

I jest of course. He's actually a total knob.

145QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:30 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Hope your not his jockey JB 😂

Sent from Topic'it App

146QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:19 am

RSlicker

RSlicker
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:

Who's this, JB?

Our friendly alternative forum owner and likeable MCT Leadership Team member Dean McKinnon.

Still the best Morton forum out there by far, despite recent imitations, thanks for playing champ Sleep

147QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:50 pm

richton

RSlicker wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:

Who's this, JB?

Still the best Morton forum out there by far, despite recent imitations, thanks for playing champ Sleep
WTF? No

148QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:57 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
RSlicker wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:

Who's this, JB?

He's an even bigger loser than Dean.

149QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:10 pm

teeTon

teeTon
Quick Draw wrote:
RSlicker wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TonInDubai wrote:

Who's this, JB?

He's an even bigger loser than Dean.
Are those people really worth the bother QD? Crying or Very sad

150QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 6 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:46 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
20 quid to watch that shite today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum