Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUOTABLE QUOTES

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 16]

101QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:56 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
HEN wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:I must be doing something right, I got a mention yesterday from the biggest roaster on that forum.
I find that term offensive. Exclamation

Calm down cock.

102QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:57 am

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
hahaha

103QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:23 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
it's no wonder that the groomed arsehole wants you to join his fledgling forum to discuss melons and cheese with the likes of Quick Draw, PledgerTon and co. lol!

104QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:30 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
RSlicker wrote:it's no wonder that the groomed arsehole wants you to join his fledgling forum to discuss melons and cheese with the likes of Quick Draw, PledgerTon and co. lol!

Is the groomed arsehole Toddy? I didn't think he was ever on that forum.

105QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:42 pm

bastardo

bastardo
Groomed arsehole. Charming!
QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Screen10

106QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Russellton

Blade Runner wrote:
RSlicker wrote:it's no wonder that the groomed arsehole wants you to join his fledgling forum to discuss melons and cheese with the likes of Quick Draw, PledgerTon and co. lol!

Who the fuck is Toddy when he's at home?

107QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:16 pm

wonderton

wonderton
Russellton wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

I think Toddy is Gordon Todd who seems to be the Administrator. I got a lovely email back from him when I asked about my avatar.

Alice.

108QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:19 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
wonderton wrote:
Russellton wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

I think Toddy is Gordon Todd who seems to be the Administrator. I got a lovely email back from him when I asked about my avatar.

Alice.

oooh whose a big sook then? Rolling Eyes

109QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:33 pm

teeTon

teeTon
wonderton wrote:
Russellton wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

Alice.
Correct.

110QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:46 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
I know GT from way back. Decent fellow and loves the Ton.

111QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:27 am

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
We prefer melons and cheese to sour grapes darling! pig

112QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:06 pm

masterton

masterton
PLEDGERTON wrote:
We prefer melons and cheese to sour grapes darling! pig
Good one Pledgy boy! cheers

113QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:59 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
PLEDGERTON wrote:it's no wonder that the groomed arsehole wants you to join his fledgling forum to discuss melons and cheese with the likes of Quick Draw, PledgerTon and co. [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/lol.gif[/smiley] We prefer melons and cheese to sour grapes darling! pig
hahaha

Sent from Topic'it App

114QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:19 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw

I'm not sure if this is a compliment or not.  Laughing

115QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:16 pm

guesting

Quick Draw wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a compliment or not.  Laughing
Rolling Eyes

116QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:06 am

Tomton

Tomton
Presumably said 'groomed arsehole' answers to Captain Anus! Razz

117QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:17 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Tomton wrote:

Nobody answers to Captain Anus, apart from his boyfriend.

118QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:55 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Tomton wrote:

No

119QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:25 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Tomton wrote:

Don't believe that for a minute. Homophobia and racism weep out of his every pore.

120QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:42 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
Blade Runner wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Tomton wrote:

Don't believe that for a minute. Homophobia and racism weep out of his every pore.
hahaha

121QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:01 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Tomton wrote:

You're SO fucking funny Goldilocks. Razz

122QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:05 pm

Froggyton

Froggyton
I don't like melon or cheese.

123QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:25 pm

flipper

flipper
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Tomton wrote:

Are you saying Captain Anus loves the boaby? Flippin' hell.

124QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:28 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
hahaha

125QUOTABLE QUOTES - Page 5 Empty Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES on Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:02 pm

hoppyton

hoppyton
I'm assuming that's a quote from the old forum. They'll all be tittering quietly among themselves! Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum