Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alyson Fielding

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Alyson Fielding - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:36 am

Big Blue Eyes

Big Blue Eyes
SPIKE wrote:
Big Blue Eyes wrote:
Alf Hucker wrote:I’ve never heard a soul criticise Andy Bryan or Alyson Fielding’s loyalty or professional ability. Both got caught for betting and both were punished by the authorities. Morton is a horrible wee club right now.

There's plenty of good folk at Morton. Crawford Rae etc., don't deserve their loyalty.

They will not have it much longer.

Why do you say that?

27Alyson Fielding - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:05 am

SPIKE

Big Blue Eyes wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Big Blue Eyes wrote:
Alf Hucker wrote:I’ve never heard a soul criticise Andy Bryan or Alyson Fielding’s loyalty or professional ability. Both got caught for betting and both were punished by the authorities. Morton is a horrible wee club right now.

There's plenty of good folk at Morton. Crawford Rae etc., don't deserve their loyalty.

They will not have it much longer.

Why do you say that?

There will be no football before July.

28Alyson Fielding - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:18 am

Big Blue Eyes

Big Blue Eyes
2020?

29Alyson Fielding - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:34 am

SPIKE

Big Blue Eyes wrote:2020?

hopefully

30Alyson Fielding - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:58 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
In cases like this it's common for out of court settlements to be accompanied with a 'shut it' order.

I think this case will be different. Reading between the lines it looks like Alyson might take this the whole road. We might still get to hear the ins and outs of behind the scenes at Raeland.

31Alyson Fielding - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:01 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
Blade Runner wrote:In cases like this it's common for out of court settlements to be accompanied with a 'shut it' order.

I think this case will be different. Reading between the lines it looks like Alyson might take this the whole road. We might still get to hear the ins and outs of behind the scenes at Raeland.

Alyson Fielding - Page 2 Screen28

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum