Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alyson Fielding

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Alyson Fielding Empty Alyson Fielding on Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:44 am

SPIKE

If you ban a physiotherapist from the dressing room, how is he/she supposed to work on the players?

In the WDE?

2Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:56 am

stalkton

stalkton
I don't think the true story will ever be told. If the Club has any sense it'll be settled out of court.

3Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:07 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
They've clearly tried to piss her off, hoping she'd leave on her own account. Good on her that she's stood her ground.

Crawford Rae is turning out to be the exact opposite of his old man. He's a complete bellend.

4Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:24 pm

stalkton

stalkton
LinwoodTON wrote:They've clearly tried to piss her off, hoping she'd leave on her own account. Good on her that she's stood her ground.

Crawford Rae is turning out to be the exact opposite of his old man. He's a complete bellend.

Funny thing is that they just fired wee Andy Bryan.

5Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:47 pm

baker street

baker street
stalkton wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:They've clearly tried to piss her off, hoping she'd leave on her own account. Good on her that she's stood her ground.

Funny thing is that they just fired wee Andy Bryan.

Seems that Andy has won some sort of appeal against his sacking and agreed a compensation deal with the Club.

6Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:04 pm

connellton

This comes as absolutely no surprise at all to me. Somebody on Facebook even claiming that it was the new CEO who leaked the betting stuff to the press. Maybe we'll soon see the boot on the other foot.

7Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:01 pm

stalkton

stalkton

Rae and MacKinnon have both been caught out with lies. Seems to me those guys think they can piss all over people and get off with it. It'll all come out in the wash probably.

8Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:15 pm

Alf Hucker

Alf Hucker
I’ve never heard a soul criticise Andy Bryan or Alyson Fielding’s loyalty or professional ability. Both got caught for betting and both were punished by the authorities. Morton is a horrible wee club right now.

9Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:21 pm

Taggart

Taggart
Only just seen the newspaper article claiming they barred the physio from the dressing room. Fucking plonkers if you ask me!

10Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:42 pm

clochbrae

Alf Hucker wrote:I’ve never heard a soul criticise Andy Bryan or Alyson Fielding’s loyalty or professional ability. Both got caught for betting and both were punished by the authorities. Morton is a horrible wee club right now.

Can't help sensing a bully boy culture.

11Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:18 pm

willowman

willowman
clochbrae wrote:
Alf Hucker wrote:I’ve never heard a soul criticise Andy Bryan or Alyson Fielding’s loyalty or professional ability. Both got caught for betting and both were punished by the authorities. Morton is a horrible wee club right now.

Well Hitler Robinson's on the BOD for starters.

12Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 pm

Alf Hucker

Alf Hucker
willowman wrote:
clochbrae wrote:

Well Hitler Robinson's on the BOD for starters.
Ha ha Hi Jim! Sleep

13Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:52 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
stalkton wrote:

Rae and MacKinnon have both been caught out with lies. Seems to me those guys think they can piss all over people and get off with it. It'll all come out in the wash probably.

Add Robinson to the list of liars. Watch this space in the next week or so for a Talk of the 'Ton exclusive.

14Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Alf Hucker

Alf Hucker
Johnny Bravo wrote:
stalkton wrote:

Add Robinson to the list of liars. Watch this space in the next week or so for a Talk of the 'Ton exclusive.
Robinson just seemed to disappear off the face of the earth after the Trust lost yon court thing. One minute he was on the other forum lecturing everybody and next he was nowhere to be seen. I actually wondered if he was dead until I seen a couple of posts on P&B

15Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:00 am

wee Andy

wee Andy
Alyson Fielding Screen17

16Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:03 am

SPIKE

wee Andy wrote:Alyson Fielding Screen17

Many a true word ...

17Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:04 am

SPIKE

Crawford Rae is an ankle.

18Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 am

Cap'nCook

Cap'nCook
SPIKE wrote:

Question Question Question

19Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:44 am

The Winner

The Winner
Absolutely fucking raging! lol!

Alyson Fielding Giphy

20Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:59 pm

erskine

erskine
No winners I guess as Andy loves Morton but the Club has come out of this smelling of shit IMO

21Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:46 pm

PapaTon

PapaTon

Rather rude! smile

22Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:07 pm

SPIKE

Cap'nCook wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Question Question Question

Lieutenant, is that 3 question marks?

If it is, how did you win your commission?

23Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:33 am

Big Blue Eyes

Big Blue Eyes

There's plenty of good folk at Morton. Crawford Rae etc., don't deserve their loyalty.

24Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:34 am

Big Blue Eyes

Big Blue Eyes
The Winner wrote:
Absolutely fucking raging! lol!

Alyson Fielding Giphy

Sean Skeleton, or maybe Sammy sounds better!

25Alyson Fielding Empty Re: Alyson Fielding on Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:52 am

SPIKE

Big Blue Eyes wrote:

There's plenty of good folk at Morton. Crawford Rae etc., don't deserve their loyalty.

They will not have it much longer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum