Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:30 am

wonderton

wonderton
This made me titter!

Alice.

What a strange wee man!

Last edited by wonderton on Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

2THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:47 am

SPIKE

link dissnae work

3THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:57 am

wonderton

wonderton
SPIKE wrote:

link dissnae work

So sorry SPIKE - try again now!

Alice.

4THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:16 am

SPIKE

In vino veritas

5THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:07 am

stalkton

stalkton
Ffs what a sad wee fud lol!

6THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:49 am

KMacB

Gee Whiz - I never knew that stuff existed! No wonder the trolls hate him laugh

7THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:21 pm

Taggart

Taggart
Hilarious stuff!

8THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:57 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Morton's answer to Lee Wallace.

9THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:20 pm

Tealeaf

Tealeaf
LinwoodTON wrote:Morton's answer to Lee Wallace.

It's a shame if truth be told. Lost in a fool's paradise and not a true friend in the world apparently.

10THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:20 pm

erskine

erskine
He’s an unsavoury sod.

11THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:40 am

SPIKE

erskine wrote:
He’s an unsavoury sod.

Who?

Lee Wallace?

12THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:29 am

Cap'nCook

Cap'nCook
KMacB wrote:Gee Whiz - I never knew that stuff existed! No wonder the trolls hate him laugh

MJ's blog's still there but he seems to have chucked it.

13THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:46 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
Cap'nCook wrote:
KMacB wrote:Gee Whiz - I never knew that stuff existed! No wonder the trolls hate him laugh

Did he not retire to Fife several years ago?

14THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! Empty Re: THINGS THAT YOU STUMBLE ON! on Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:55 pm

cowalton

cowalton
TonInDubai wrote:
Cap'nCook wrote:

Did he not retire to Fife several years ago?
Yes - in 2013 but still gets to matches when possible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum