Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FANS Q & A Empty FANS Q & A on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
FANS Q & A Screen16

View user profile http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2FANS Q & A Empty Re: FANS Q & A on Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:19 pm

Could prove interesting and nice to see the hospice is getting a share of the proceeds.

View user profile

3FANS Q & A Empty Re: FANS Q & A on Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Agreed. Hope to manage along to this.

View user profile

4FANS Q & A Empty Re: FANS Q & A on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:27 pm

big sandy wrote:Could prove interesting and nice to see the hospice is getting a share of the proceeds.

Yes, it's always good to see local charities benefiting from the local fitba team but should fans really be paying for a Q&A session with Morton players and officials? I'd much rather have seen the event being a donations on the night event.

View user profile

5FANS Q & A Empty Re: FANS Q & A on Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:28 am

Johnny Bravo wrote:
big sandy wrote:Could prove interesting and nice to see the hospice is getting a share of the proceeds.

Yes, it's always good to see local charities benefiting from the local fitba team but should fans really be paying for a Q&A session with Morton players and officials? I'd much rather have seen the event being a donations on the night event.
All part of the fans pay for everything routine matey. The hospice bit is just to sweeten the pill!

View user profile

6FANS Q & A Empty Re: FANS Q & A on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:52 am

Johnny Bravo wrote:

There you go again - never happy! Very Happy

View user profile

7FANS Q & A Empty Re: FANS Q & A on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:07 am

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Bring a friend? sunny

View user profile

8FANS Q & A Empty Re: FANS Q & A on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:29 pm

It's supposed to be entertainment for 'Ton fans. The Q & A is only a part of it.

View user profile

9FANS Q & A Empty Re: FANS Q & A on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:32 pm

PLEDGERTON wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

There you go again - never happy! Very Happy

Bah humbug.

View user profile

10FANS Q & A Empty Re: FANS Q & A on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:33 pm

big sandy wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Bring a friend? sunny

In your case, a bus load. Laughing

View user profile

11FANS Q & A Empty Re: FANS Q & A on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:09 pm

coach - bus is for plebs!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum