Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SIGNINGS THIS WEEK?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Very reassuring - now Caddis or similar and we're top four!

View user profile

152SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:02 pm

just caught this very pleased and lookimg forward to telly tomoz

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

153SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:40 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:The latest name doing the rounds is 20 year old Celtic defender Stephen Welsh.

Anyone know anything about him?

I wonder why this took so long to get it over the line.

View user profile

154SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:37 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:The latest name doing the rounds is 20 year old Celtic defender Stephen Welsh.

Anyone know anything about him?

I wonder why this took so long to get it over the line.
Who cares - JB - better late than never and a cracker if you ask me.

View user profile

155SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:35 pm

I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow now that this boy's here.

Alice.

View user profile

156SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:37 pm

wonderton wrote:I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow now that this boy's here.

Alice.
Are you really a woman?

View user profile

157SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:38 pm

weemanTon wrote:
wonderton wrote:I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow now that this boy's here.

Alice.
Are you really a woman?
Yes.

View user profile

158SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:39 pm

wonderton wrote:
weemanTon wrote:

Alice.
Are you really a woman?
Yes.
Cool. Very Happy

View user profile

159SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:47 pm

Somebody hose down the weeman please.

View user profile

160SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:57 pm

A woman's place is in the home.

View user profile

161SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:58 pm

RSlicker wrote:A woman's place is in the home.
Very funny

View user profile

162SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Clearly not in yours though.

View user profile

163SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:00 pm

wonderton wrote:
Very funny
Tell him to fuck off Alice.

View user profile

164SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:01 pm

Good night lads. Hope we're all as jolly this time tomorrow.

Alice.

View user profile

165SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:19 pm

Good to see Welsh signed up. Couple of Parkhead mates quite like him

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

166SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:11 am

Looking forward to tonight. Hopefully this new boy can shine.

View user profile

167SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:14 am

Quick Draw wrote:Looking forward to tonight. Hopefully this new boy can shine.
Me too. Maybe a winning header from a set piece?

View user profile

168SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:15 am

JJB wrote:

He actually scored last week in the Glasgow Cup against Clyde. An own goal. Shocked

View user profile

169SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:54 am

Quick Draw wrote:
JJB wrote:

He actually scored last week in the Glasgow Cup against Clyde. An own goal. Shocked
Hopefully his last this season!

View user profile

170SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:03 pm

Looking at the variety of reports on him he seems to be a real good signing. 'Reads the game very well and is very comfortable on the ball'.

If true, exactly what we need in central defence.

View user profile

171SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:17 pm

Mr Toon wrote:Looking at the variety of reports on him he seems to be a real good signing. 'Reads the game very well and is very comfortable on the ball'.

It's also reassuring to hear that he is the captain of the Celtic u23's. He must be well thought of and you'd like to think he's got good leadership skills and not afraid to let his teammates know he's about.

View user profile

172SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:40 pm

Quick Draw wrote:
Mr Toon wrote:Looking at the variety of reports on him he seems to be a real good signing. 'Reads the game very well and is very comfortable on the ball'.

It's also reassuring to hear that he is the captain of the Celtic u23's. He must be well thought of and you'd like to think he's got good leadership skills and not afraid to let his teammates know he's about.
It would be nice to see our defence looking organised. You can let the odd individual lapse go, so long as there's a system in place to cover it.

View user profile

173SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:17 pm

tonto wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:

It would be nice to see our defence looking organised. You can let the odd individual lapse go, so long as there's a system in place to cover it.
This is what upsets me most right now. An individual lapse and it's a goal against - it's almost school playground stuff and Caley ended up just walking through us. I cannot see any excuse for the Board of Directors with or without this MCT malarkey. The Club is simply being starved to death.

View user profile

174SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:55 pm

I'm sure your going to see at least one signing before the window closes.

View user profile

175SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? - Page 7 Empty Re: SIGNINGS THIS WEEK? on Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:03 pm

Tam O'Ware apparently released by Thistle. Couldn't be any worse then we've got.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum