Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:14 pm

wee Andy

wee Andy
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Screen22 pig pig pig pig pig

2NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:58 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I fear for Bumshaften.

3NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
Johnny Bravo wrote:I fear for Bumshaften.
Does he eat pig?

4NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:26 pm

SPIKE

Ball de Ed wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I fear for Bumshaften.
Does he eat pig?

If he eats bacon, can he be cured?

5NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:59 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
If it wisnae fur his wellies, where wud he be?

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Wellie10

6NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:05 am

SPIKE

In the hospital or inn firm Mary?

7NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:07 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Cos he wud huv the swine flu or even pig VD?

8NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:54 am

SPIKE

Do wellies protect from the coronavirus?

I expect many who are infected, did not wear wellies.

9NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:15 am

carpetanus

carpetanus
SPIKE wrote:

Do wellies protect from the coronavirus?

I expect many who are infected, did not wear wellies.

No - just keep trotters out the mud.

10NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:40 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Who's PORKY been kissin'?

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Downlo10

11NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:11 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Porky probably strips in the Norseman and pretends he's a stool.

"Jump on boyz"

12NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:24 pm

TOMBton

TOMBton
That’s quite a growth

13NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:48 pm

banksyton

Four cocks all in the one frame ..........impressive 😎 barstool loyal 😂

14NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:58 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
banksyton wrote:Four cocks all in the one frame ..........impressive 😎 barstool loyal 😂

Does the big yin ken? Razz

15NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:21 pm

banksyton

The big yin in ra middle, I’ll ask my big mate jock, he know everything 😉👍🏼😂

16NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:33 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Izzat three cocks Jock? happy

17NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:30 pm

willyTon

willyTon
[quote="weemanTon"]Who's PORKY been kissin'?

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Downlo10 [/quote

Thought it was ma triplet cousins for a mo

18NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:16 am

banksyton

Naw yer triplet cousins know their nuts fae their bolts and the fact a square peg diznae go intae a round hole unless that hole is as slack as Susan boyles Bermuda Triangle .😂

19NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:07 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
It's more commonly know as a Norchmin Bummerz tripod.

20NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! Empty Re: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CORONAVIRUS! on Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:32 pm

benderTon

benderTon
LinwoodTON wrote:It's more commonly know as a Norchmin Bummerz tripod.
Spoiled for choice! happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum