Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Screen17

Can we maintain our recent run of form?

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:22 am

SPIKE

Admin wrote:QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Screen17

Can we maintain our recent run of form?

We can but we may not.

3QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:51 am

TOMBton

TOMBton
Plus ca change - all is forgiven, hopes are high, and DUMP. That's my prediction. SORRY!

4QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:23 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
We'll now be expecting to get all three points. All is well again.

5QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:41 pm

Wylie

Wylie
We have to play to our strengths which is a mobile midfield and energetic strikers. That's why we beat Ayr. We don't do containing and we don't do defence. Stick to that and top four is possible still.

6QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:08 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Wylie wrote:We have to play to our strengths which is a mobile midfield and energetic strikers. That's why we beat Ayr. We don't do containing and we don't do defence. Stick to that and top four is possible still.

Agree. We could do with young Lyon back too, even if it's just competition for places in midfield.

7QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:13 am

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
Heading down for this one with a nice wee supply of spicy coke. C'mon ye 'Ton.

8QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:53 am

SPIKE

3 more points nae bother

9QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:08 am

EricTon

EricTon
Three points to the 'Ton hoping!

10QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:21 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
I reckon we'll bring home the bacon!

11QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:39 pm

9 Strathblane Crescent

SPIKE wrote:

3 more points nae bother

Your spot on!

12QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:45 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Never thought we could beat Ayr the other night so we can win this

13QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:58 pm

feeney

feeney
1-2

14QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:26 pm

big sandy

big sandy
Think we’ll get the points

15QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:45 pm

Gibbyton

Gibbyton
1-3 get into the borders sheep shaggers Evil or Very Mad

16QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:48 pm

9 Blairmore Road

9 Blairmore Road
0-3

17QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:02 am

Cap'nCook

Cap'nCook
1-1

18QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:17 am

SPIKE

wall bee ah daw dell

19QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:29 am

SPIKE

Captain Cook was making soup,
His wife was making jelly.
Captain Cook fell in the soup
And burst his rubber belly

Cook had no direct descendants—all of his children died before having children of their own.

20QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:37 am

Cap'nCook

Cap'nCook
Cook had no direct descendants—all of his children died before having children of their own.

Without?

21QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:57 am

SPIKE

Cap'nCook wrote:Cook had no direct descendants—all of his children died before having children of their own.

Without?

I was/am lazy.

Just a cut and paste.

Will Mr. Ritchie forgive me?

22QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:08 am

Cap'nCook

Cap'nCook
SPIKE wrote:
Cap'nCook wrote:Cook had no direct descendants—all of his children died before having children of their own.

Without?

I was/am lazy.

Just a cut and paste.

Mabawsa is forgiving.

23QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:11 am

SPIKE

Cap'nCook wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Without?

I was/am lazy.

Just a cut and paste.

Mabawsa is forgiving.

Knot thee saim won.

Ritchie gave us the strap in the 1960s for grammatical errors.

24QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:12 am

big sandy

big sandy
Am going 2-3 after a dream!

25QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:17 am

SPIKE

Gibbyton wrote:1-3 get into the borders sheep shaggers Evil or Very Mad

Howe will the pigs feel?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum