Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child sex abuse in Scottish football

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:56 pm

banksyton

Chanel 4 7-8pm tomorrow night .
Over the years on the comic I was shot down constantly for point scoring etc to the abuse of young footballers at the hands of beasts. Regardless of team, religion etc it has been getting covered up for 4 decades. Perhaps worth a Watch and let folk make up their minds to the events that took place.

2Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:59 pm

SPIKE

3Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:08 am

houston

houston
You’ll always get paedos in any area where youngsters have to trust ‘respectable’ members of society. It’s the turning a blind eye and covering up that perpetuates the problem - and aye Big Jock knew right enough.

4Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:36 am

banksyton

Well hopefully one day all victims of this horrendous crime will get justice, compensation and closure. It’s been Scottish footballs dark Unspoken (open) secret for far too long , the reason for many to believe it never happened.

5Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:46 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
banksyton wrote:Well hopefully one day all victims of this horrendous crime will get justice, compensation and closure. It’s been Scottish  footballs  dark Unspoken (open) secret for far too long , the reason for many to believe it never happened.

It still happens Banksy, though it's a bit harder nowadays to escape detection. All of this Morton in the Community razzmatazz is fine and well but it's potentially a paedo's paradise.

Of course, the more sleekit ones may seek employment in other countries where detection is less likely.

6Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:19 am

SPIKE

weemanTon wrote:
banksyton wrote:Well hopefully one day all victims of this horrendous crime will get justice, compensation and closure. It’s been Scottish  footballs  dark Unspoken (open) secret for far too long , the reason for many to believe it never happened.

It still happens Banksy, though it's a bit harder nowadays to escape detection. All of this Morton in the Community razzmatazz is fine and well but it's potentially a paedo's paradise.

Of course, the more sleekit ones may seek employment in other countries where detection is less likely.

it is a global issue

A child abuse victim who blew the whistle on abuse within the Orthodox Chabad sect of Judaism in Australia has been awarded $804,170 in damages in a civil case brought against his perpetrator and serial abuser, David Cyprys, in Melbourne.

Manny Waks was about 13 years old when he was first abused by Cyprys at the Elwood synagogue, and he was also abused at the Chabad Yeshivah centre in Melbourne.

7Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:29 am

banksyton

Always people in positions off trust that destroy youngsters lives.

8Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:33 am

Archieton

Archieton
banksyton wrote:Always people in positions off trust that  destroy youngsters lives.

Yes and sexual deviants are attracted to such positions like flies to shit. All very well to have a disclosure system if they've already been nabbed. Unfortunately folk are scared to act on their suspicions for fear of being targeted themselves.

9Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:17 pm

houston

houston
How dare you suggest-and then when the truth comes out they’re nowhere to be seen.

10Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:56 pm

banksyton

Hearing through the grapevine might not be now aired till next week. Lawyers trying the darnedest to get an injunction to prevent it going out I wonder????🤔

11Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:42 pm

banksyton

Worth a watch Child sex abuse in Scottish football  C629dc10 Child sex abuse in Scottish football  C629dc10

12Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:20 pm

banksyton

Summit afoot here or getting there sorrys in before the program Child sex abuse in Scottish football  48b40110

13Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:55 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
The second part, which will include Celtic, is on tomorrows Channel 4 news at 7pm.

14Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:09 am

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
LinwoodTON wrote:The second part, which will include Celtic, is on tomorrows Channel 4 news at 7pm.
Does Big Jock know?

15Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:49 am

SPIKE

Ball de Ed wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:The second part, which will include Celtic, is on tomorrows Channel 4 news at 7pm.
Does Big Jock know?

He did not even hear the full time whistle.

16Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:42 am

banksyton

Sfa statement today saying ceptic and boys club one organisation and must take full responsibility for its actions which will cost them millions .

17Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:03 am

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
banksyton wrote:Sfa statement today saying ceptic and boys club one organisation and must take full responsibility for its actions which will cost them millions .
All pigs in the same trough.

18Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:37 am

banksyton

Yup. Wonder if the pigs across the forums are enjoying humble pie after all I was a sectarian homophobic racist bigot only interested in point scoring . I really wish I still had access to the comic , I miss the banter years😭😂

19Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:00 am

SPIKE

banksyton wrote:Yup. Wonder if the pigs across the forums are enjoying humble pie after all I was a sectarian homophobic racist bigot only interested in point scoring . I really wish I still had access to the comic , I miss the banter years😭😂

Banksy, you were casting pearls before swine.

Pearls of wisdom.

20Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:03 am

banksyton

Talking about wisdom to pigs and fairy’s get wisdom teeth 🤔

21Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:11 am

SPIKE

banksyton wrote:Talking about wisdom to pigs and fairy’s get wisdom teeth 🤔

pigs need to be castrated to reach old age.

Boar taint is the offensive odour or taste that can be evident during the cooking or eating of pork or pork products derived from non-castrated male pigs once they reach puberty.

Boar taint is found in around 20% of entire male finishing pigs.

22Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:17 am

banksyton

Oh ffs , will I ever enjoy a pork chop again 🙀

23Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:20 am

SPIKE

Always ask for lady pork, Banksy.

24Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:49 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Bore11

25Child sex abuse in Scottish football  Empty Re: Child sex abuse in Scottish football on Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:01 pm

banksyton

Think talloola bells mug needs a wee photoshop makeover. What about his fav team or his joysticks photo perhaps 😉👍🏼😂

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum