Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fave tipple and why

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fave tipple and why  Empty Fave tipple and why on Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:24 pm

banksyton

Bowmore , tastes like a bog 👍🏼🥃👃🏼👅

2Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:32 pm

SPIKE

banksyton wrote:Bowmore , tastes like a bog 👍🏼🥃👃🏼👅

a bog?

a Cappielow bog?

You sound as daft as Bawheid.

3Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:39 pm

banksyton

Lol I’m on it atm , bawheids a daftie who only drinks tea 😂☕ The other forum deserve him 😂 only thing is he cannae post his undying love for the clique due to an administration error 🤔😂

4Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:45 pm

SPIKE

banksyton wrote:Lol I’m on it atm , bawheids a daftie who only drinks tea 😂☕ The other forum deserve him 😂 only thing is he cannae post ┬áhis undying love for the clique due to an administration error 🤔😂

I’m on it atm

On a Cappielow bog?

5Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:49 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Coffee for me, at least a dozen mugs a day.

On the rare occasion I drink anything a bit stronger, it's Guinness.

6Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:53 pm

SPIKE

LinwoodTON wrote:Coffee for me, at least a dozen mugs a day.

On the rare occasion I drink anything a bit stronger, it's Guinness.

7Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:08 am

Dribbling Mongoose

Dribbling Mongoose
Cats piss with a dash of Worcester sauce because I’m a reformed porkyholic

8Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:11 am

SPIKE

Dribbling Mongoose wrote:Cats piss with a dash of Worcester sauce because I’m a reformed porkyholic

Sew, PA really works?

9Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:48 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
SPIKE wrote:
Dribbling Mongoose wrote:Cats piss with a dash of Worcester sauce because I’m a reformed porkyholic

Sew, PA really works?

PA's a sham!

Fave tipple and why  Downlo10

10Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:42 am

SPIKE

How can Porky be a reformed porkyholic?

11Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:07 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
SPIKE wrote:

I'd like to reform him into pork chops.

12Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:12 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Fave tipple and why  Downlo10

13Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:13 am

SPIKE

LinwoodTON wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

I'd like to reform him into pork chops.

More pork belly than chops I'm afraid

14Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
If a tipple has to be alcoholic then probably a nice brandy to sip, but I'm a sucker for strong ginger beer!

15Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 pm

banksyton

Remy Martin vspo or courvoisier vspo 👍🏼🥃🥃

16Fave tipple and why  Empty Re: Fave tipple and why on Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:14 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
A bottle of rich white and a bottle of old english was my tipple back in the day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum