Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Empty THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:11 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
When called to account, the troll always pleads innocence and tries to blame someone else - often his intended victim.

DISCUSS! big grin

THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Screen13

2THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Empty Re: THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:06 pm

banksyton

I was just standing twiddling my fingers and they just dropped mummy.dearest 😭THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. 9ea29f10

3THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Empty Re: THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:13 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
banksyton wrote:I was just standing twiddling my fingers and they just dropped mummy.dearest 😭THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. 9ea29f10

Watch yer erse!

THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Screen14

4THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Empty Re: THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:16 pm

banksyton

Fuk hope he washes his haundz in atween flippin 🙀

5THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Empty Re: THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 pm

wee Andy

wee Andy
THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Screen14

6THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Empty Re: THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:39 pm

banksyton

Is that his pish flaps dangling I see?

7THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Empty Re: THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. on Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:49 pm

wee Andy

wee Andy
[quote="banksyton"]Is that his pish flaps dangling I see?[/quote
Nah - doze iz toze . Pish flaps inside lilac knickers (a truly pouffé colour)! Laughing

8THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Empty Re: THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. on Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:57 am

banksyton

My pouffe is a lovely battered helmet purple velvet colour, great for digging ones feet in after a hard session at work .

9THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. Empty Re: THE TROLL - PERSONIFIED. on Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:39 pm

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
Canny beat getting yer bare feet tickled by a nice soft pouffé

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum