Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thread about ex-player.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Thread about ex-player. Empty Thread about ex-player. on Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:49 pm

kingsTON

kingsTON
Just seen the latest elsewhere and think it should be renamed 'Anger management thread for frustrated wee fannies'.

That's all.

2Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:50 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Don't blame Tidser at all. He's nearing the end of his career and has to look after himself and his family. I think he'll do well at Kelty. I'll even put money on they'll be playing in League 2 next season.

3Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:00 pm

kingsTON

kingsTON
Quick Draw wrote:Don't blame Tidser at all. He's nearing the end of his career and has to look after himself and his family. I think he'll do well at Kelty. I'll even put money on they'll be playing in League 2 next season.
Those frustrated wee fuds have no life experience which is why they batter fuck out their spunk spattered keyboards. It's just a shame that they are in the majority elsewhere. All the decent posters have gone long ago.

4Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:13 pm

Edwards

Edwards
I see they’re having a field day abusing Michael Tidser. Apparently he’s a failure. Sad little boys that they are!

5Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:12 pm

POD

POD
🚨The @Morton_FC podcast hosted by @Football_CFB with... @andymclaren7 is now LIVE 🚨

This episode is proudly sponsored by @StadiumPrint. ⚽🏴????????????????????????

TUNE IN TO THE PODCAST HERE and subscribe if you enjoy unique SPFL and Morton content ➡ https://anchor.fm/footballCFB/episodes/The-Morton-weekly-podcast-and-football-CFB-with----Andy-McLaren-eajt60

6Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:16 pm

JerseyTon

JerseyTon
I’d LOVE to hear Tidser’s story.

7Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:03 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
JerseyTon wrote:I’d LOVE to hear Tidser’s story.
Failed burger flipper turned football pro. Now that IS a story! big grin

8Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:49 pm

TOMBton

TOMBton
weemanTon wrote:
JerseyTon wrote:I’d LOVE to hear Tidser’s story.
Failed burger flipper turned football pro. Now that IS a story! big grin
Thank you WMT - you made my day with that one. He really is a tragic wee boy.

9Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:35 pm

JCB

JCB
The anti-Tidser stuff in the other place says FAR more about the perpetrators than about their victim. Astonishing that nobody takes a stance against that clique of reptiles.

10Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:55 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
The Morton forum has become an embarrassment to decent 'Ton fans worldwide and I'm glad to see those who have destroyed it being taken to task here.

11Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:23 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
JCB wrote:The anti-Tidser stuff in the other place says FAR more about the perpetrators than about their victim. Astonishing that nobody takes a stance against that clique of reptiles.

Plenty have taken a stance. They've only got about a dozen regular posters now.

12Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:25 pm

WattTon

WattTon
LinwoodTON wrote:
JCB wrote:The anti-Tidser stuff in the other place says FAR more about the perpetrators than about their victim. Astonishing that nobody takes a stance against that clique of reptiles.

Plenty have taken a stance. They've only got about a dozen regular posters now.

How true. The majority have just walked away.

13Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:26 pm

POD

POD
I can confirm that Michael Tidser will be appearing on the football CFB podcast soon

14Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:52 am

kingsTON

kingsTON
POD wrote:I can confirm that Michael Tidser will be appearing on the football CFB podcast soon
That's good news. I'd be interested to hear what Michael (and his fellow pros) think of the trolls who regularly abuse them anonymously.

15Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:56 am

SPIKE

kingsTON wrote:
POD wrote:I can confirm that Michael Tidser will be appearing on the football CFB podcast soon
That's good news. I'd be interested to hear what Michael (and his fellow pros) think of the trolls who regularly abuse them anonymously.

Excellent news.

16Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:00 pm

banksyton

The comic is fair taking a spanking 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 Long may it last 👍🏼

17Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:13 pm

SPIKE

banksyton wrote:The comic is fair taking a spanking 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 Long may it last 👍🏼

How can the comic last ?

It's on its last legs,

18Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:31 pm

kidston

kidston
SPIKE wrote:
banksyton wrote:The comic is fair taking a spanking 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 Long may it last 👍🏼

How can the comic last ?

It's on its last legs,

There's hardly been a post about today's game. I find that very strange.

19Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:40 pm

POD

POD
Brian Graham is my next guest on the Morton weekly - I fully understand that he is a polarising figure but he’s well worth a listen!

20Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:02 pm

Alf Hucker

Alf Hucker
POD wrote:Brian Graham is my next guest on the Morton weekly - I fully understand that he is a polarising figure but he’s well worth a listen!

Aha - tactfully put. What you mean is that he upset a few wee fannies on the Morton Forum! happy

21Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:34 pm

Taggart

Taggart
Alf Hucker wrote:
POD wrote:Brian Graham is my next guest on the Morton weekly - I fully understand that he is a polarising figure but he’s well worth a listen!

Aha - tactfully put. What you mean is that he upset a few wee fannies on the Morton Forum! happy
Quite! Used to be Vox Populi but is now just a creeps' corner Rolling Eyes

22Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:15 pm

hairymary

hairymary
Handsome young man!

23Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:34 am

Taggart

Taggart
I see the interview's been transferred to the regular CFB site to comply with Health and Safety regs! big grin

24Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:08 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Taggart wrote:I see the interview's been transferred to the regular CFB site to comply with Health and Safety regs! big grin

Ha ha - were all the wee fannies on the Morton Forum pre-menstrual at the same time? clown

25Thread about ex-player. Empty Re: Thread about ex-player. on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:49 pm

POD

POD
Thread about ex-player. 32bab310

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum