Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:34 am

The Winner

The Winner

Last edited by The Winner on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

2THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:33 am

SPIKE

And 20 new members in the last 2 weeks.

400 members by the end of the season?

3THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:55 pm

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
SPIKE wrote:

And 20 new members in the last 2 weeks.

400 members by the end of the season?

Thing is this one was never started to compete but for some reason a couple of the trolls elsewhere immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion and the porky one seems too thick to admit it.

4THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:08 pm

banksyton

Wouldn’t say they were thick, more dense I’d say . Example pork chops are thick not dense 😂

5THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:51 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Porky Paul went to special skool. Laughing

6THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:56 pm

banksyton

What for a pale oh water 😂 Certainly never learned anything except to squeal from time to time.

7THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:52 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
I heard he went to school in Greenock because the big bad boys in Govan used to bully him.

8THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:48 am

SPIKE

LinwoodTON wrote:I heard he went to school in Greenock because the big bad boys in Govan used to bully him.

Govan only has a population of about 13,000.

There must be a lot more "big bad boys" in Inverclyde.

9THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:01 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
LinwoodTON wrote:I heard he went to school in Greenock because the big bad boys in Govan used to bully him.

The wee soul seems a bit upset by that revelation! happy

THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Giphy

10THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:26 pm

EricTon

EricTon

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow yer house down! Evil or Very Mad

11THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:14 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw

I guess it was either Notre Dame or St Columba's, given who his big team is.

I'm sure Tam McB claimed to have taught him.

12THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:55 pm

wee Andy

wee Andy
I'm convinced that PORKY and Toby met at boarstal. Very Happy

13THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:23 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
wee Andy wrote:I'm convinced that PORKY and Toby met at boarstal. Very Happy

Are you sure it wasn't barstool.

14THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:45 pm

wee Andy

wee Andy
Big Jock'll know! happy

15THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:28 pm

banksyton

Big jock will know, question is will he tell us 😂

16THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:28 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
banksyton wrote:Big jock will know, question is will he tell us 😂

Big Jock never told tales out of school.

17THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:16 pm

banksyton

He wasn’t a tell tale Tim then

18THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:24 pm

banksyton

Were inside porkys heid 😂 the pigs demented, he spent more time reading forums than watching the game . He’s wasting money at our amusement 😂😂😂 Oh and he openly admits he’s not a cowshed banger, that can only mean 1 thing , yes you have it in one , a norshmin bum banger loyal 1888 😂THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) 9b5bd410
THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) 7617b410

19THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:49 pm

beetee

beetee
big Jed says paul johnsons a poof

20THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Paul's not, but his boyfriend is.

21THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:18 pm

banksyton

Lol bend him shape him anyway you want him

22THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:18 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
banksyton wrote:Lol bend him shape him anyway you want him

THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Screen12

23THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:47 pm

kingsTON

kingsTON
Plastic pig! LOL

24THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:42 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Porky sounds like he knows everyone, even the Raes.

He still doesn't know who runs this forum though. Laughing

25THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) Empty Re: THE RESULTS REALLY ARE IN (TRUE STATS) on Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:53 pm

kingsTON

kingsTON
Quick Draw wrote:Porky sounds like he knows everyone, even the Raes.

He still doesn't know who runs this forum though. Laughing

Haha isn't it Gordon Todger! happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum